00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Honey1200 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Programmer will make your game

606 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Programmer will make your game 2021-06-21 06:14:51

Hi, I am a computer science major (graduate in the fall) with a completed game programming minor. I don't have much to do this summer, so I am willing to temporarily work on your game (programming the core mechanics, improving or polishing the game, or making it) in exchange for payment. I am not looking for a long term project because I am not available for the whole summer.

I have experience with Unity, GameMaker, JavaScript (web games), Android Studio (I can make android apps), Python, and C++ Allegro/SFML/SDL. I also have experience programming game AI, including algorithms like minimax, Monte Carlo game search, Dijkstra's algorithm, and more. I have also been programming for years, so I am not new to any of these things.

If you are interested you can PM me. If you want proof of any of the things I say here, just ask in your PM.

Response to Programmer will make your game 2021-07-27 16:07:19

is it free or not?

Response to Programmer will make your game 2022-06-15 21:09:59

At 6/21/21 06:14 AM, DeepDaemon wrote: Hi, I am a computer science major (graduate in the fall) with a completed game programming minor. I don't have much to do this summer, so I am willing to temporarily work on your game (programming the core mechanics, improving or polishing the game, or making it) in exchange for payment. I am not looking for a long term project because I am not available for the whole summer.
I have experience with Unity, GameMaker, JavaScript (web games), Android Studio (I can make android apps), Python, and C++ Allegro/SFML/SDL. I also have experience programming game AI, including algorithms like minimax, Monte Carlo game search, Dijkstra's algorithm, and more. I have also been programming for years, so I am not new to any of these things.
If you are interested you can PM me. If you want proof of any of the things I say here, just ask in your PM.

I do have a game idea w/a few Designs w/specific directions including this: I described this before where you can zoom in & out to either climb the blue lines like a latter, bend down than bounce and jump like a trampoline or jump up/down along w/the optional latters.

The red line shoots hot lazers, & they're are invisible assets like powerups, mini inbetween latters, and certain obsticles & hidden elements that can be either drawn w/an Invisible ink pen or seen using it's LED Light(or something like that)!

I thought this can be a bonus level like in Kirby's Adventure to get extra points but it can also be more important than that.

Of course I'd like to first emphasize on the platforming & trampoline zoomed in & climbing them zoomed out & the lazer shooting, moving vertically & sometimes charging than pausing.We'll also add a Boss every 10 or so lines & a large boss at the top along w/a Flag Pole.

And the camera for zooming in & out but we can start w/the full image at the start of the level & come up w/challenges & powerups too.

People need are HTML/CSS programmers 1st & foremost, animators, artists, sound designers & musicians plus I would like for this game to be playable on your Computer or Browser(including NG) as an option.If you're interested please talk to me and thanks in advance for cooperating if you do.I appreciate either/both! (edited)

iu_668116_5746264.webp

Atomical