00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

VOXPhi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc)

81,819 Views | 2,668 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-22 07:04:04

At 7/22/04 06:56 AM, JeStar wrote: !!! Snare... how come I dont have any points? 8( thats not fair at all. I posted more than all these n00bs!
And also, sorry for not posting (as i said, i have camp all day.)

You don't have any points because.........................you made a flash.

Joke.
Its hard to go through and make a list, sorry, missed quite a few people out.

#1_-snare-<commander
#2-wazup190<member(102pts)
#3--Big-<inactive<new recruit (50pts)
#4-blitzkid67<inactive<new recruit (50pts)
#5-RaindropsRed<inactive<new recruit (50pts)
#6-CuteAndFuzzy<inactive<new recruit (50pts)
#7-The_Weaponmaster<member(102pts)
#8-666_dark_enemy_666<inactive<new recruit (50pts)
#9_-trix-<inactive<new recruit (50pts)
#10--jynx-<inactive<new recruit (50pts)
#12-JackOfShadow<member(100pts)
#13--creepydeadguy-<inactive<new recruit (50pts)
#14--Mr_Reaper- <member(110pts)
#15-kingofign<inactive<new recruit (50pts)
#16-Checkers-Dunk <inactive<new recruit (50pts)
#17-MRBA666<member(100pts)
#18-blitzvirus321<inactive<new recruit (50pts)
#19-JeStar<member(100pts)
#20-rejay<inactive<new recruit (50pts)
#21-Twiztid17175<inactive<new recruit (50pts)
#22-carmelhadinosaur<member(100pts)
#23-I_own_CANADA<new recruit(50pts for being new)
#24-Gamehippy<member(104pts)
#25--Inuyasha-<member(108pts)
#26-DyingHappily-<new recruit(50pts)

Dont worry about your points, you would have like 70 otherwise, so it's a good amount!!

Everyone vote on a compo to do in my other post!!

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-22 07:05:58

At 7/22/04 07:04 AM, -snare- wrote: Its hard to go through and make a list, sorry, missed quite a few people out.

Dont worry about your points, you would have like 70 otherwise, so it's a good amount!!

^_^ Thanks snare

Hmm?

Click my profile for lots and lots of shit.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-22 07:08:21

At 7/22/04 07:05 AM, JeStar wrote:
At 7/22/04 07:04 AM, -snare- wrote: Its hard to go through and make a list, sorry, missed quite a few people out.

^_^ Thanks snare

(_8^(!) Ummmmm donuts

Hmm?

Vote on these everyone (JeStar)
B/P comp
Sig for the club comp
Alloy arena comp
Ballon duel character comp
Punk_O_Matic comp.

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-22 07:15:43

At 7/22/04 07:08 AM, -snare- wrote: Vote on these everyone (JeStar)
B/P comp
Sig for the club comp
Alloy arena comp
Punk_O_Matic comp.

The only one that seems really like an actual comp is the SIG FOR THE CLUB COMP... I mean the others seem like real comps as well... but the sig for a comp seems like a good contest since its an artists challenge. ^_^

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-22 07:17:45

At 7/22/04 07:15 AM, JeStar wrote:

The only one that seems really like an actual comp is the SIG FOR THE CLUB COMP... I mean the others seem like real comps as well... but the sig for a comp seems like a good contest since its an artists challenge. ^_^

OK then

I vote for sig aswell!!
B/P comp (2)
Sig for the club comp (2)
Alloy arena comp
Punk_O_Matic comp.

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-22 07:27:51

-snare- ... I have to post here because my 4 posts per half hour deal is up. (RESPONDING TO YOUR QUESTION IN THE SKATE FLASH CLUB) I think the skater will be about one third.... yeah sounds about right.... of the hight of the BG. After some time, i decided that the city enviroment sounded awesome. Thanks a lot snare! ^_^

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-22 07:33:50

At 7/22/04 07:27 AM, JeStar wrote: -snare- ... I have to post here because my 4 posts per half hour deal is up. (RESPONDING TO YOUR QUESTION IN THE SKATE FLASH CLUB) I think the skater will be about one third.... yeah sounds about right.... of the hight of the BG. After some time, i decided that the city enviroment sounded awesome. Thanks a lot snare! ^_^

Night or day then??

Ill make it like the
JESTementation BG's, I like that style!!

So you want to scroll it through, and the beginning could be a drop in from a half pipe, and the end could be....................

I have an idea.

Beggining is a drop in
Next is a grind
Then one ramp and another to jump over and land on the other......
Thena simple funbox to manual and flatland on, then two ramps by each other for a spine and you can skate over it and then finally_____________________
YOU DECIDE BECAUSE...................
I have no idea what should be at the end.

Wo else likes stick figures here?

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-22 07:38:42

Can i join im a frend of mr reaper and u posted in the asm saying to come here to join so.. here i am

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-22 07:41:28

At 7/22/04 07:38 AM, Joseph_Anarchy wrote: Can i join im a frend of mr reaper and u posted in the asm saying to come here to join so.. here i am

Yes, you can, join and tell us what compo you think we should do to validate your membership

B/P comp
Sig for the club comp
Alloy arena comp
Punk_O_Matic comp.

MRBA666, I have no idea what you are talking about, but anyway, vote on a compo too!!

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-22 08:01:36

A b/p compo i vote for

B/P comp (3)
Alloy arena comp
Punk_O_Matic comp.

OK, change it to battle of the two compo's
B/P comp (3)

Only vote on those two, hurry members, before it is too late!!

So what is everyones oppinian on sticks?

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-22 08:34:08

At 7/22/04 07:33 AM, -snare- wrote: Night or day then??

Ill make it like the
JESTementation BG's, I like that style!!

So you want to scroll it through, and the beginning could be a drop in from a half pipe, and the end could be....................

I have an idea.

Beggining is a drop in
Next is a grind
Then one ramp and another to jump over and land on the other......
Thena simple funbox to manual and flatland on, then two ramps by each other for a spine and you can skate over it and then finally_____________________
YOU DECIDE BECAUSE...................
I have no idea what should be at the end.

Wo else likes stick figures here?

OK... I dont need you to make the ramps and everything, I can make that on another layer. Even if you DID make it, id have to think about it and everything... and i think i would like the city scene to be... sort of bleak, not too daytimey but not too nighttimey... like afternoonish... u know?
But I mean you could make the ramps if you wanted, I would definitely give you credit for idea AND bgs then... so maybe... then it would be a REAL collaberation. So do whatever the hell you want... basically. as long as its an afternoon city setting.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-22 08:50:47

Oh... and snare? When youre done, if the pic's filesize is too big to post, then just email me at:
blink182jester74@netscape.net
^-^

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-22 15:41:54

At 7/22/04 08:50 AM, JeStar wrote: Oh... and snare? When youre done, if the pic's filesize is too big to post, then just email me at:
blink182jester74@netscape.net
^-^

Yup, OK, I'll have to go do it soon, when do you want it by?

So afternoon, jestementation style, 200x1000, should be easy, 3Dish and you do the ramps, seems OK.

Well everyone, what shall we talk about then, how about the latest NG good submissions, there has been a boost in the amount of green and blue, and quite a few cool new stuff coming, so if you ever see a good flash just come and say

Ooh looke everyone, have you see the new _________!!

And then everyone can talk about it, so go and try and see what happens!!

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-22 16:20:14

yea the reason for the increased amount of green and blue submissions, is because the new two per 15 days rule, I think atleast. well, what to talk about, give me something to talk about snare

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-22 16:26:14

At 7/22/04 04:20 PM, wazup190 wrote: yea the reason for the increased amount of green and blue submissions, is because the new two per 15 days rule, I think atleast. well, what to talk about, give me something to talk about snare

Well, how about YOU make the topic, because that way it would give you a feeling of POWER!!!

Oh, and we are thinking of making a collection up and emailing it to Tom, you wanna help?

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-22 18:02:31

Wassup -snare-. Eh... back from camp. When youre done with that BG you can just email whenever you feel like it ^_^

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-22 18:34:10

Hi everyone, just come to introduce myself, -snare- said i should come say hi.
Well I'm a claymator as well as a normal animator :), i have a new animation just out called "The Claymation 88's part1" although it's a very big file and some people have had trouble playing it :(

Anyway, you mind if i start posting here?

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-22 19:47:46

At 7/22/04 06:34 PM, Paper_SFX wrote: Hi everyone, just come to introduce myself, -snare- said i should come say hi.
Well I'm a claymator as well as a normal animator :), i have a new animation just out called "The Claymation 88's part1" although it's a very big file and some people have had trouble playing it :(

Anyway, you mind if i start posting here?

hmm, so your a claymator, I was thinking about getting into that, why do you think that so many NG users vote so low on movies simply because they are claymation,

Go ahead and post it up, just make sure that your posts are meaningful and not spam, be helpful towards others and think before you post

PS: look for the latest installment of -Mr_Reaper- helps out, where I give a lengthy and helpful response to just about any question about NG

-Coming Soon! now accepting questions!

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-22 20:25:41

At 7/22/04 07:47 PM, -Mr_Reaper- wrote:
At 7/22/04 06:34 PM, Paper_SFX wrote:
hmm, so your a claymator, I was thinking about getting into that, why do you think that so many NG users vote so low on movies simply because they are claymation,

Well the weird thing is i'm actually more of a 2D artist but have just found the joy of stopmotion :).
You should definalty give it a go - here is an good tutotial on stopmotion by schorhr - http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=114332 -

Well claymation has kinda got a bad name due to the fact that it has been spammed with a load of below-average claymation, and the fact they think because it's not "Flash" it shouldn't be on NG.

I'd love to see more Claymation from other artsits.

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-23 01:36:51

this is picopyro1, I changed my alias, sorry I didn't post on pg 10, my internet wouldn't work, Is that a good enough excuse?

You could really go for a chocolate chip cookie right about now...

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-23 02:34:24

At 7/22/04 08:01 AM, -snare- wrote: B/P comp (3)

I dont care which, both would be fun =)
Although my time is so different from newgrounds's time (7 hours before ng) and the b/p might go wierd... so ill choose sig.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-23 02:35:37

At 7/22/04 08:25 PM, Paper_SFX wrote:
At 7/22/04 07:47 PM, -Mr_Reaper- wrote:
At 7/22/04 06:34 PM, Paper_SFX wrote:
Well the weird thing is i'm actually more of a 2D artist but have just found the joy of stopmotion :).
You should definalty give it a go - here is an good tutotial on stopmotion by schorhr - http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=114332 -

Well claymation has kinda got a bad name due to the fact that it has been spammed with a load of below-average claymation, and the fact they think because it's not "Flash" it shouldn't be on NG.

I'd love to see more Claymation from other artsits.

Welcome aboard, Mr paper, we are happy to have you here!!
Keep posting and have a fun time, if you ever make a flash or see a good movie feel free to start posting about it, so others can talk about it.

At 7/23/04 01:36 AM, -Inuyasha- wrote: this is picopyro1, I changed my alias, sorry I didn't post on pg 10, my internet wouldn't work, Is that a good enough excuse?

No, we have kicked you out now.

Joke, your still in, but you didn't get any more points from page 10, but you did get 50 points for posting regularly.

Well, what's everyones fave new submission?

And keep postin because I am doin a new points and members chart next page, and the points from this page and the other will count.

And a little secret, loyalty points for page 1 to ten I'm thinking of giving out...............................

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-23 02:55:45

At 7/23/04 02:34 AM, carmelhadinosaur wrote:
At 7/22/04 08:01 AM, -snare- wrote: B/P comp (3)
I dont care which, both would be fun =)
Although my time is so different from newgrounds's time (7 hours before ng) and the b/p might go wierd... so ill choose sig.

B/P comp (3)
Sig for the club comp (3)

OK, anymore votes??

So, what is your name exactly, I thought I had t, then I looked again and thought something else and now I am confuddled.
carmelhadinosaur
carmel had dinosaur??
carmelha dinosaur??

Bah...................

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-23 03:07:46

My favorite new flash was probably ice cream machine, I loved that one, It made me giggle

I am open to suggestions for a page by page installment of ask Mr Reaper, so if anyone has any questions about Newgrounds that they want me to answer, feel free to post your question and I will post my response

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-23 03:19:17

At 7/23/04 02:55 AM, -snare- wrote: So, what is your name exactly, I thought I had t, then I looked again and thought something else and now I am confuddled.
carmelhadinosaur
carmel had dinosaur??
carmelha dinosaur??

Bah...................

colololol carmel had dinosaur... brilliant :D never thought about it..
carmelhadinosaur thats me..
my name is carmel, ha means 'the' in hebrew and you connect it to the word that comes after it. Dinosaur is my fav creature...

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-23 03:30:49

At 7/23/04 03:19 AM, carmelhadinosaur wrote:
At 7/23/04 02:55 AM, -snare- wrote: So, what is your name exactly, I thought I had t, then I looked again and thought something else and now I am confuddled.
carmelhadinosaur
carmel had dinosaur??
carmelha dinosaur??

Bah...................
colololol carmel had dinosaur... brilliant :D never thought about it..
carmelhadinosaur thats me..
my name is carmel, ha means 'the' in hebrew and you connect it to the word that comes after it. Dinosaur is my fav creature...

OK, I get it now................kind of..................yes, well anyway.

Reaper, meet carmelhadinosaur, carmelhadinosaur meet reaper.

And reaper, question for you, how do you make a sig and convert it to jpeg without it going fuzzy?

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-23 04:48:46

At 7/23/04 03:30 AM, -snare- wrote:
At 7/23/04 02:55 AM, -snare- wrote:
And reaper, question for you, how do you make a sig and convert it to jpeg without it going fuzzy?

what program do you use?
I used to have that same problem with paint, but now I have fireworks, and I can choose to export it as a better quality JPEG as one of the options, in the optimization menu,
lookie lookie, my first animated sig
Hooray!

The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc)

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-23 06:19:06

At 7/23/04 04:48 AM, -Mr_Reaper- wrote:
what program do you use?

Paint and photoshop

I used to have that same problem with paint, but now I have fireworks, and I can choose to export it as a better quality JPEG as one of the options, in the optimization menu,

Lucky you.........................

lookie lookie, my first animated sig
Hooray!

Your sigs just keep getting better!!

Well, where is everyone, try to get in atleast one post a day to stay active.

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-23 07:22:27

At 7/23/04 06:19 AM, -snare- wrote:
At 7/23/04 04:48 AM, -Mr_Reaper- wrote:
Paint and photoshop

heh, lucky you, having photoshop, I think that you can choose the quality in photoshop, or at least change the pixels per inch, just fool with the file, Edit and View sections until you get it........ youll figure it out eventually,
BTW, do you use layers, I used to use them all of the time back when I used photoshop in school, a lot of people dont use them and thus, dont figure out the true capabilities and wonders of photoshop

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-23 07:22:46

At 7/23/04 06:19 AM, -snare- wrote:
Well, where is everyone, try to get in atleast one post a day to stay active.

Im here, but I dont really have much to say... We got the daily 4th the same day as RAB10! ^_^ Aha.

BBS Signature