00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Hauntir just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What should I draw her doing?

4,880 Views | 224 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to What should I draw her doing? 2021-06-28 05:13:45

At 6/28/21 04:40 AM, ShibuyaShotos wrote:
At 6/28/21 12:14 AM, shintsukimi205 wrote: So we start our story in The Skeld's Cafeteria,
Where we see Nolegs fight Brigantia, who just came from Liberia.
Temporarily spectating, we have Tiger Woods and Jupis,
Looked down at by the White Snake Lord and Catfish, as he considered them the entire circus.

Though as the battle commenced, whilst a bit fine and dandy,
Bane had the audacity to somehow fight Ghandi.
But then cue Raddah having to slid onto the floor,
To prepare for what Samurai Asshole has in store.

Cheered on by the spirit of Shia Labeuof,
Rey, with a Mini-UZI, put aside being aloof.
Accompanied by Casey, as if to object Rey's target,
Has to face a Turtonator with guns, having a Mexican Standoff interpret.

As chaotic as this sounds, do not make haste,
You, the reader, can interpret this battle's fate.
My interpretation:
I'm inclined to believe that at the end of the day, Rey managed to win with the help of her allies.
It was the white snake lord and Bane who proved to be the most difficult to put down in the end,
however through sheer motivation to "JUST. DO. IT." as well as being given enough time by Raddah and her other allies, Rey was able to end the battle once and for all by harnessing energy for a Spirit Bomb to throw.

Flash Forward to the next day or week or however long that the battle would still be fresh on the mind,
There is Rey by herself on a cliff, staring at the sunset and reflecting on all of her past adventures, looking solemn as she thinks about the battle and how she didn't even get to finish her meal before she decided to quit being aloof and join the fray.

A Hand is placed on her shoulder, prompting her to turn around. It's Raddah, who asks a simple question,
"Do you want to go to Applebee's?"

However we do not know what the answer was, since before Rey could even reply, the scene fades into sepia with a big black arrow that reads out TO BE CONTINUED...
which either can be read as a good thing, or a bad thing.
On one hand it means they go have Applebee's with their allies. On the other hand, it means these two engaged in another fist fight because Rey didn't want to go to Applebee's, but Raddah kept insisting that they should.

Though what should be stated however, is that Tiger Woods tragically died in a heroic sacrifice to take out the catfish. It was a Hole In One you could say.

Dear Goodness Gee...

Okay, these past few minutes, I've been trying to think of something to say but.. shit. I got nothin', I feel so speechless-

BBS Signature

Response to What should I draw her doing? 2021-06-28 05:33:34

At 6/28/21 05:13 AM, shintsukimi205 wrote:
At 6/28/21 12:14 AM, shintsukimi205 wrote: So we start our story in The Skeld's Cafeteria,
Looked down at by the White Snake Lord and Catfish, as he considered them the entire circus.

My interpretation:
I'm inclined to believe that at the end of the day, Rey managed to win with the help of her allies.
It was the white snake lord and Bane who proved to be the most difficult to put down in the end,
however through sheer motivation to "JUST. DO. IT." as well as being given enough time by Raddah and her other allies, Rey was able to end the battle once and for all by harnessing energy for a Spirit Bomb to throw.

Flash Forward to the next day or week or however long that the battle would still be fresh on the mind,
There is Rey by herself on a cliff, staring at the sunset and reflecting on all of her past adventures, looking solemn as she thinks about the battle and how she didn't even get to finish her meal before she decided to quit being aloof and join the fray.

A Hand is placed on her shoulder, prompting her to turn around. It's Raddah, who asks a simple question,

However we do not know what the answer was, since before Rey could even reply, the scene fades into sepia with a big black arrow that reads out TO BE CONTINUED...
On one hand it means they go have Applebee's with their allies. On the other hand, it means these two engaged in another fist fight because Rey didn't want to go to Applebee's, but Raddah kept insisting that they should.

Though what should be stated however, is that Tiger Woods tragically died in a heroic sacrifice to take out the catfish. It was a Hole In One you could say.
Dear Goodness Gee...
Okay, these past few minutes, I've been trying to think of something to say but.. shit. I got nothin', I feel so speechless-

I know, nobody ever expected Tiger Woods to sacrifice himself like that. Unless you mean like-

Well...

Personally I'm inclined to believe that either scenario regarding that cliffhanger is entirely possible.

Though Scenario B leads me to believe that their starts out lookin' something like this. (Though it's Raddah getting the title card)

Complete with the appropriate music.

Can and will do stupid shit for style points.

Response to What should I draw her doing? 2021-06-28 05:40:30

At 6/28/21 05:33 AM, ShibuyaShotos wrote:
At 6/28/21 05:13 AM, shintsukimi205 wrote:

My interpretation:

Dear Goodness Gee...
I know, nobody ever expected Tiger Woods to sacrifice himself like that. Unless you mean like-
Well...

Personally I'm inclined to believe that either scenario regarding that cliffhanger is entirely possible.
Though Scenario B leads me to believe that their starts out lookin' something like this. (Though it's Raddah getting the title card)
Complete with the appropriate music.

Next thing you know, they're involved with the Yakuza now.

BBS Signature

Response to What should I draw her doing? 2021-06-28 08:06:48

At 6/13/21 09:56 AM, shintsukimi205 wrote: To sum it up: Boredom, some art block, and I haven't drew something in a while, so I'm semi-warming up.

If you're interested ig, here's a rough sketch of a low-effort/simplified version of a character of mine.
The question in question is the title.

Make her wear a Mexican costume with a fake mustache

Response to What should I draw her doing? 2021-06-28 08:08:47

At 6/28/21 08:06 AM, Rielgacy08 wrote:
At 6/13/21 09:56 AM, shintsukimi205 wrote: To sum it up: Boredom, some art block, and I haven't drew something in a while, so I'm semi-warming up.

If you're interested ig, here's a rough sketch of a low-effort/simplified version of a character of mine.

Heh, guess I was right when I said it ain't gon' be the end of this. Kinda heartwarmed, too.

Say, pal, you fine waiting it out a little?

BBS Signature

Response to What should I draw her doing? 2021-06-28 09:44:11

At 6/28/21 08:08 AM, shintsukimi205 wrote:
At 6/28/21 08:06 AM, Rielgacy08 wrote:

Heh, guess I was right when I said it ain't gon' be the end of this. Kinda heartwarmed, too.
Say, pal, you fine waiting it out a little?

No problem

Response to What should I draw her doing? 2021-06-30 01:09:41

BBS Signature

Response to What should I draw her doing? 2021-06-30 01:11:29

At 6/30/21 01:09 AM, shintsukimi205 wrote: Time repeats...

oh boy

Response to What should I draw her doing? 2021-06-30 13:09:08

You should draw her eating a Big Mac.

lol

Response to What should I draw her doing? 2021-06-30 17:18:01

Draw her fighting against Dio from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Response to What should I draw her doing? 2021-07-01 01:21:28

At 6/30/21 01:09 PM, Itsthefuturelol wrote: You should draw her eating a Big Mac.

Here!

BBS Signature

Response to What should I draw her doing? 2021-07-01 01:26:02

At 6/30/21 05:18 PM, TimRitch69Gamer wrote: Draw her fighting against Dio from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Here!

BBS Signature

Response to What should I draw her doing? 2021-07-01 07:23:16

At 7/1/21 01:21 AM, shintsukimi205 wrote:
At 6/30/21 01:09 PM, Itsthefuturelol wrote: You should draw her eating a Big Mac.
Here!

Epic

lol

Response to What should I draw her doing? 2021-07-29 21:23:39

At 6/14/21 09:58 AM, shintsukimi205 wrote: This is of your doing.
Whatever consequence that comes forth in which is caused by this very entry is of your actions.
And if by chance you regret your choice, it is too late to turn back.

The Mad Lad actually did it.

Response to What should I draw her doing? 2021-08-02 21:41:15

giving birth

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

BBS Signature