00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mihaithecool just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

FNF Garcello Mukbang Animation Review/Reaction

392 Views | 9 Replies

Alright so this is my first review of this "Series" I guess, but to start off, here's the video.

https://youtu.be/GckJL7QMYZI

So far after scrolling through the comments, I can see that the creator of Garcello is ok with this, so it's kinda giving me some hope that this won't be as bad as Siren Head Mukbang ASMR's FNF animations(This is a different channel), but moreover, What I hope is

1.Garcello dies

2.He coughs and dies on his own food, that would be very funny

Now the only positive thing I'm thinking before this vid starts is that it's kinda ironic since he went to Ghost McDonalds after he died. Btw, Garcello is a comfort character for me, so let's see if this fucks over my view of him or not.

ANYWAYS I'm starting the video now!

Ok barely at 0:05, but so far the noises are very annoying and giving me instant sensory overload, BUT he COUGHED, and yeah that's pretty awesome. He's also holding a lollipop instead of a cig, which makes sense cause this is a kids video. Also, Headache is playing in the background.

0:14

His entire fucking arm just detached. The chewing noises are disgusting. I'm uncomfortable, scared, and very very disturbed.

0:34

"YAMMY" LMAO WHY HE SAY IT LIKE THAT

1:23

Why does he look so sad, this feels like they are holding him at gunpoint or this is his last meal before execution

1:27

The fucking Boing noise everytime he dunks the nuggets in sauce

1:36

He coughed a ton and it switched scenes? Yo what happened before that switch, is my guy okay-

1:46

We finally get to see his single, eye

It's like he's desperately looking into the camera for someone to save him from this torment

1:56

YAMMY

2:02

He just made a heart with his fingers

I'm cryn and shakn rn

2:16 (aka ending)

So he like started dying before the screen went dark, I hope he just like dropped dead or sumn

Final Review

Alright so

It could be worse, way worse, This channel isn't as horrible as Siren Head Mukbang ASMR's but I'd still classify this video as a violation of my 8th Amendment right, also known as Cruel and Unusual Punishment is not allowed or something.

Noises- 5/10, The two yammy's had me dying

Animation-6/10,Could be worse

Food- 10/10 It's his damn ghost McDonalds canon order

In Conclusion, the entire vid is a 6/10, and luckily very very short

Response to FNF Garcello Mukbang Animation Review/Reaction 2021-05-31 20:20:57

iu_319050_8426809.png

Response to FNF Garcello Mukbang Animation Review/Reaction 2021-05-31 21:54:27

At 5/31/21 08:04 PM, YourGuyIsa wrote: Alright so this is my first review of this "Series" I guess, but to start off, here's the video.
https://youtu.be/GckJL7QMYZI
So far after scrolling through the comments, I can see that the creator of Garcello is ok with this, so it's kinda giving me some hope that this won't be as bad as Siren Head Mukbang ASMR's FNF animations(This is a different channel), but moreover, What I hope is
1.Garcello dies
2.He coughs and dies on his own food, that would be very funny
Now the only positive thing I'm thinking before this vid starts is that it's kinda ironic since he went to Ghost McDonalds after he died. Btw, Garcello is a comfort character for me, so let's see if this fucks over my view of him or not.
ANYWAYS I'm starting the video now!

Ok barely at 0:05, but so far the noises are very annoying and giving me instant sensory overload, BUT he COUGHED, and yeah that's pretty awesome. He's also holding a lollipop instead of a cig, which makes sense cause this is a kids video. Also, Headache is playing in the background.

0:14
His entire fucking arm just detached. The chewing noises are disgusting. I'm uncomfortable, scared, and very very disturbed.

0:34
"YAMMY" LMAO WHY HE SAY IT LIKE THAT

1:23
Why does he look so sad, this feels like they are holding him at gunpoint or this is his last meal before execution

1:27
The fucking Boing noise everytime he dunks the nuggets in sauce

1:36
He coughed a ton and it switched scenes? Yo what happened before that switch, is my guy okay-

1:46
We finally get to see his single, eye
It's like he's desperately looking into the camera for someone to save him from this torment

1:56
YAMMY

2:02
He just made a heart with his fingers
I'm cryn and shakn rn

2:16 (aka ending)
So he like started dying before the screen went dark, I hope he just like dropped dead or sumn

Final Review
Alright so
It could be worse, way worse, This channel isn't as horrible as Siren Head Mukbang ASMR's but I'd still classify this video as a violation of my 8th Amendment right, also known as Cruel and Unusual Punishment is not allowed or something.
Noises- 5/10, The two yammy's had me dying
Animation-6/10,Could be worse
Food- 10/10 It's his damn ghost McDonalds canon order

In Conclusion, the entire vid is a 6/10, and luckily very very short

I made a thread on more reviews! Here it is https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1472602

YOOOOOOO, THIS ONE'S GOT SANS UNDERTALE ON THE SECOND HALF!111!!!11

Response to FNF Garcello Mukbang Animation Review/Reaction 2021-05-31 22:19:04

why do insist on tormenting me

Response to FNF Garcello Mukbang Animation Review/Reaction 2021-05-31 22:19:05

At 5/31/21 10:11 PM, GlassPen123 wrote: YOOOOOOO, THIS ONE'S GOT SANS UNDERTALE ON THE SECOND HALF!111!!!11

AHH SHIT I GOTTA REVIEW THIS BITCH HOLD ON

Response to FNF Garcello Mukbang Animation Review/Reaction 2021-06-07 19:58:06

Have you seen the FNF devs reacting to these mukbang animations though?

Response to FNF Garcello Mukbang Animation Review/Reaction 2021-06-07 20:00:41

At 6/7/21 07:58 PM, DreamyBoySeven wrote: Have you seen the FNF devs reacting to these mukbang animations though?

FNF fans: this sucks

FNF devs: this is good

FNF fans: this is good

Your local Newgrounds fanboy and musician.

Bandcamp - Discord: Trit#9469

Response to FNF Garcello Mukbang Animation Review/Reaction 2021-06-07 20:25:24

At 6/7/21 07:58 PM, DreamyBoySeven wrote: Have you seen the FNF devs reacting to these mukbang animations though?

LMAO THANK YOU FOR GIVING US THIS VID

Response to FNF Garcello Mukbang Animation Review/Reaction 2021-06-07 20:28:01

At 6/7/21 08:00 PM, Tritnew wrote:
FNF fans: this sucks
FNF devs: this is good
FNF fans: this is good

Nah lmao still think they are the plague of the fandom, though some are a bit harmless and just a waste of time to older fans. But when it comes to Sirenhead ASMR, there is only agony