00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiichigoInu just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Happy Pico Day!

19,937 Views | 162 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Happy Pico Day! 2021-05-01 08:29:09

Happy Pico Day!

Today is a celebration of all things Newgrounds, with fan art, animation, games and music inspired by all the original works that can be found here. 

You can browse entries via the PicoDay2021 tag!

Thanks to the support of the community, we’ll be awarding almost $8k in prizes to the best entries in each category. More information is available in the Pico Day Announcement Post.

This year's site skin and promo banner were created by @Slyvern. Any characters you're curious about?

There is a ton of great stuff to explore, I hope you have a fun weekend soaking it all in.

If you do manage to soak it all in, there’s also a treasure trove of new games in our Ludum Dare 48 collection. The theme for this jam was “Deeper and deeper.”

Musicians, don’t miss the Art Inspired Music Contest!

What are some of your favorite Pico Day entries? It would be great to share them here, so nothing gets overlooked!

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Pico Day! 2021-05-01 08:33:15

At 5/1/21 08:29 AM, TomFulp wrote: Happy Pico Day!

Today is a celebration of all things Newgrounds, with fan art, animation, games and music inspired by all the original works that can be found here. 

Thanks to the support of the community, we’ll be awarding almost $8k in prizes to the best entries in each category. More information is available in the Pico Day Announcement Post.

This year's site skin and promo banner were created by @Slyvern. Any characters you're curious about?

There is a ton of great stuff to explore, I hope you have a fun weekend soaking it all in.

If you do manage to soak it all in, there’s also a treasure trove of new games in our Ludum Dare 48 collection. The theme for this jam was “Deeper and deeper.”

What are some of your favorite Pico Day entries? It would be great to share them here, so nothing gets overlooked!

Honestly i'm just happy that i joined this community

Bappy Bico Bay!

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Pico Day! 2021-05-01 08:40:22 (edited 2021-05-01 08:41:03)

my first pico day, and its an amazing one!

also my fav entry B3

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Pico Day! 2021-05-01 08:42:03

Pico bless us, everyone.

Response to Happy Pico Day! 2021-05-01 08:43:46

Happy Pico Day to you too Mr. Fulp. You know, in the short time I've been here, I've been in contact with so many talented and respectful animators and artists who'd I'd never come in contact to if it weren't for Newgrounds. There's so much creativity and passion with these pieces, it's really quite beautiful. I hope you're proud of your son and you "adopted blue haired son".

WowLookAtThisGamerRightHereHolyShit

Response to Happy Pico Day! 2021-05-01 08:45:59

Pico!

Lookin for who asked, I like edgy and flash stuff. Heard Candice and Joe got in a relationship recently. GODDAMN IT WEGRA!

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Pico Day! 2021-05-01 08:51:21

Hoowee

this is my first time i release multiple Picoday entries

from the animation (thanks a lot to @dart-music )

to drawings

to even a doom mod! (Which for some it is surprising how the mod wasn't made any time sooner.) (Links are in the replies!)

so yeah i am quite happy on how it worked, i definitely won't win a trophies but i sure had fun!

Response to Happy Pico Day! 2021-05-01 08:51:33

HAPPY PICOiu_293224_9044373.jpg M

Response to Happy Pico Day! 2021-05-01 09:02:31

Happy Pico Day 2021! Despite losing popularity in the past few years,Pico is back,baby!iu_293228_8266851.webp

Response to Happy Pico Day! 2021-05-01 09:03:11

Happy Pico Day! <3

Response to Happy Pico Day! 2021-05-01 09:24:21

Happy Pico Day, and Happy (belated) Birthday, @Tom!

Let's see what amazing things will pop up on the site this year :)

Response to Happy Pico Day! 2021-05-01 09:26:22

Happy Pico Day, everyone!

Response to Happy Pico Day! 2021-05-01 09:27:06

I drew this and i hope you like it, i'm bad at digital drawing so i took this pic iu_293243_8748055.webp

Man old emojis were much better

Response to Happy Pico Day! 2021-05-01 09:29:36

MEEAT

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Pico Day! 2021-05-01 09:48:25

When I was a little child I didn't really understood this newgrounds thing but I always enjoyed playing classic flash games here. I registered not really long ago to share my art and I really enjoy the time I spent here so far. I did my first submission for PicoDay2021 and I will do more fanarts as a "thanks for the great childhood experience that you gave me with your unique website filled with unique people making unique awesomeness" thought behind it. I saw a lot of people wishing you happy birthday so I guess, Happy Birthday Tom!

Here is my entry for PicoDay 2021, hope you like it!

Response to Happy Pico Day! 2021-05-01 10:05:09 (edited 2021-05-01 10:05:20)

This year has been such a good time for NG so far, I don't think NG has seen this many users since like 2008 (no small thanks to a particular game :3). The love I've seen for NG and many of the mascots has become rather popular which is just so fantastic to see.

So far the I really enjoy the

but i'm hoping to see even more today :D

Happy birthday Tom and Happy Pico day Everyone!

Response to Happy Pico Day! 2021-05-01 10:06:27

Happy Pico Day Tom! :D

Response to Happy Pico Day! 2021-05-01 10:12:01

https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/791894 One of my favorite entries so far. I can't stress enough how much I love this site. Happy Pico Day!

Also here's my submission

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Pico Day! 2021-05-01 10:18:04

Happy Pico day to you, Mr. Fulp!

I'm just honestly happy that i'm a member of this wonderful site.

"My president is Chuck Heston. Here's your rebate ya damn dirty apes!" - Postal Dude (Rick Hunter), Postal 2

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Pico Day! 2021-05-01 10:27:13

Happy Pico Day! One of the greatest holidays EVER! So many cool submissions, everything so awesome. Newgrounds always fills my heart with purest joy of creativity.

"Please don't tap on the glass. Penguins can see and hear you alright. They just don't care."

Response to Happy Pico Day! 2021-05-01 10:29:55

Happy Pico Day, Mr. Fulp! I'm thinking of uploading something to celebrate

Response to Happy Pico Day! 2021-05-01 10:35:26 (edited 2021-05-01 10:40:21)

Here are some that I really liked today:

and some shameless self promotion:

Happy Pico Day!

Response to Happy Pico Day! 2021-05-01 10:57:21

This is my second pico day

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Pico Day! 2021-05-01 11:27:48

I had a pico day game in the works but I made a diffrent game cause the other one took to long

Response to Happy Pico Day! 2021-05-01 11:31:01

Yay 😁

Pink Sparkles PonyGirl201642

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Pico Day! 2021-05-01 11:43:05

Happy Pico Day everyone! It's the first Pico Day that I've ever really participated in (I missed my chance last year. Darn.) and I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I do!

I'm GAY and I PISS and SHIT all over the place.

It's dangerous to browse the BBS alone! Take this!

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Pico Day! 2021-05-01 11:45:07

HAPPY PICO DAY!

Response to Happy Pico Day! 2021-05-01 11:48:24

Happy Pico Day :)

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Pico Day! 2021-05-01 11:52:47

Here are my Pico Day entries.

Follow me on Newgrounds.com

Support me on Patreon

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Pico Day! 2021-05-01 12:07:29

Happy Pico Day!

First one I see ever since I made this account, hope everyone enjoys it.

BBS Signature