00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme
Upgrade Your Account!

Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Project Blue Gale (activity thread)

430 Views | 31 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

in this thread, I’d like you to draw your OC wearing a jacket with a cool Sonic design on the back of it

specifically, this design: iu_279290_5982290.png

It’s not much, but it should be something like this:

iu_279291_5982290.png


https://linktr.ee/MattyP

BBS Signature

Response to Project Blue Gale (activity thread) 2021-04-14 19:47:13


...?????


what


A distant engine of hate is stirring....

Illustration/animation thread: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /1229930

BBS Signature

Response to Project Blue Gale (activity thread) 2021-04-14 22:11:48


....it's one of those "draw this" threads, i don't think we've done anything like this in a while


https://linktr.ee/MattyP

BBS Signature

no yeah i get it, its more like .... why this ....very specific.... very "project blue gale" related "activity"?


if the result was more useful i would think this was some sort of scheme to get free art for a project but im more or less just baffled. are you trying to get fake fanart for some project? what is going on here? what made you pick this activity over something else like...draw your ocs in sonic style or something more approachable and general? what significance does photoshopping the project blue gale logo asset on our ocs have? how is it any different from just drawing our ocs?


usually make your oc wear this activities have some sort of zany or provocative outfit


A distant engine of hate is stirring....

Illustration/animation thread: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /1229930

BBS Signature

i dunno, i just sorta drew it on a whim and then when i looked at it, i thought: "yeahhh this would be look great on a jacket for someone else to wear"


that's pretty much it i guess?


ok i’ll make it a little more specific, like, your oc wearing this sorta jacket:iu_279525_5982290.png


https://linktr.ee/MattyP

BBS Signature

Response to Project Blue Gale (activity thread) 2021-04-15 11:41:04


WOW What a jacket!


Art Thread. Art Page. Twitter. Very Cool.

BBS Signature

Response to Project Blue Gale (activity thread) 2021-04-16 20:12:26


At 4/15/21 11:41 AM, SourCherryJack wrote: WOW What a jacket!


I've decided to start a rival jacket gang, get freak'd, Project Blue Gale, it's all about The Bluenami Mami's. I encourage all of you to draw your OC's wearing this sick ass design.


(by drawing your original character in a Bluenami Mami (tm) jacket you thereby agree to sign over all distribution rights of said character to SourCherryJack, and void any rights to credit and royalty payments.)


iu_280854_2960153.webp


Art Thread. Art Page. Twitter. Very Cool.

BBS Signature

At 4/16/21 08:12 PM, SourCherryJack wrote:
At 4/15/21 11:41 AM, SourCherryJack wrote: WOW What a jacket!
I've decided to start a rival jacket gang, get freak'd, Project Blue Gale, it's all about The Bluenami Mami's. I encourage all of you to draw your OC's wearing this sick ass design.

(by drawing your original character in a Bluenami Mami (tm) jacket you thereby agree to sign over all distribution rights of said character to SourCherryJack, and void any rights to credit and royalty payments.)


You always feed THEIR autism but you never feed MY autism. So unfair. I'll get you for this and your Bluenami Mami Gang too!


A distant engine of hate is stirring....

Illustration/animation thread: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /1229930

BBS Signature

Response to Project Blue Gale (activity thread) 2021-04-16 23:24:40


At 4/16/21 08:34 PM, Template88 wrote:
At 4/16/21 08:12 PM, SourCherryJack wrote:
At 4/15/21 11:41 AM, SourCherryJack wrote: WOW What a jacket!
I've decided to start a rival jacket gang, get freak'd, Project Blue Gale, it's all about The Bluenami Mami's. I encourage all of you to draw your OC's wearing this sick ass design.

(by drawing your original character in a Bluenami Mami (tm) jacket you thereby agree to sign over all distribution rights of said character to SourCherryJack, and void any rights to credit and royalty payments.)
You always feed THEIR autism but you never feed MY autism. So unfair. I'll get you for this and your Bluenami Mami Gang too!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euY41sRuJ9g&ab_channel=XGN


Art Thread. Art Page. Twitter. Very Cool.

BBS Signature

Response to Project Blue Gale (activity thread) 2021-04-16 23:36:49


At 4/16/21 11:24 PM, SourCherryJack wrote:
At 4/16/21 08:34 PM, Template88 wrote:
At 4/16/21 08:12 PM, SourCherryJack wrote:
At 4/15/21 11:41 AM, SourCherryJack wrote: WOW What a jacket!
I've decided to start a rival jacket gang, get freak'd, Project Blue Gale, it's all about The Bluenami Mami's. I encourage all of you to draw your OC's wearing this sick ass design.

(by drawing your original character in a Bluenami Mami (tm) jacket you thereby agree to sign over all distribution rights of said character to SourCherryJack, and void any rights to credit and royalty payments.)
You always feed THEIR autism but you never feed MY autism. So unfair. I'll get you for this and your Bluenami Mami Gang too!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euY41sRuJ9g&ab_channel=XGN


Are....are you okay Jack? Do you need help? Do you require assistance?


A distant engine of hate is stirring....

Illustration/animation thread: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /1229930

BBS Signature

Response to Project Blue Gale (activity thread) 2021-04-16 23:38:43


At 4/16/21 11:36 PM, Template88 wrote: Are....are you okay Jack? Do you need help? Do you require assistance?


I'm doing what can be done.


Art Thread. Art Page. Twitter. Very Cool.

BBS Signature

Response to Project Blue Gale (activity thread) 2021-04-17 00:10:09


At 4/16/21 11:24 PM, SourCherryJack wrote:
At 4/16/21 08:34 PM, Template88 wrote:
At 4/16/21 08:12 PM, SourCherryJack wrote:
At 4/15/21 11:41 AM, SourCherryJack wrote: WOW What a jacket!
I've decided to start a rival jacket gang, get freak'd, Project Blue Gale, it's all about The Bluenami Mami's. I encourage all of you to draw your OC's wearing this sick ass design.

(by drawing your original character in a Bluenami Mami (tm) jacket you thereby agree to sign over all distribution rights of said character to SourCherryJack, and void any rights to credit and royalty payments.)
You always feed THEIR autism but you never feed MY autism. So unfair. I'll get you for this and your Bluenami Mami Gang too!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euY41sRuJ9g&ab_channel=XGN


Thank you for bringing me back to 2002. You're my hero.

Response to Project Blue Gale (activity thread) 2021-04-17 00:24:53


At 4/17/21 12:10 AM, PilotSpikey wrote: Thank you for bringing me back to 2002. You're my hero.


Impossible, that was the 1.5 opening it came out in 2013. Lie better next time, pal.


Art Thread. Art Page. Twitter. Very Cool.

BBS Signature

Response to Project Blue Gale (activity thread) 2021-04-17 03:49:01


After all of that I just want to remind you all that this IS the Bluenami Mami's turf. Don't forget it. iu_281050_2960153.webp


Art Thread. Art Page. Twitter. Very Cool.

BBS Signature

Response to Project Blue Gale (activity thread) 2021-04-17 13:10:27


all this over a sonic jacket


aight


https://linktr.ee/MattyP

BBS Signature

Response to Project Blue Gale (activity thread) 2021-04-17 13:16:14


I think a better design for a jacket would be this:

iu_281226_2986819.jpg


Squid pro quo. Tits for tat.

BBS Signature

Response to Project Blue Gale (activity thread) 2021-04-17 16:17:43


At 4/17/21 01:10 PM, JambaClock wrote: all this over a sonic jacket

aight


AIGHT. 

iu_281316_2960153.webp


Art Thread. Art Page. Twitter. Very Cool.

BBS Signature

lol jack as funny as this is it is not befitting of a moderator. this is my job. let me be your black knight. let me rule you.


iu_281339_2341174.gif


A distant engine of hate is stirring....

Illustration/animation thread: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /1229930

BBS Signature

Response to Project Blue Gale (activity thread) 2021-04-17 17:27:29


At 4/17/21 05:02 PM, Template88 wrote: lol jack as funny as this is it is not befitting of a moderator. this is my job. let me be your black knight. let me rule you.


oh dang I wasn’t using my super secret alt account!?

w h o o p s.

Take it away, as you please


Art Thread. Art Page. Twitter. Very Cool.

BBS Signature

Response to Project Blue Gale (activity thread) 2021-04-17 18:10:41


At 4/17/21 05:27 PM, SourCherryJack wrote:
At 4/17/21 05:02 PM, Template88 wrote: lol jack as funny as this is it is not befitting of a moderator. this is my job. let me be your black knight. let me rule you.
oh dang I wasn’t using my super secret alt account!?
w h o o p s.
Take it away, as you please


I lied, one more.


iu_281368_2960153.webp


Art Thread. Art Page. Twitter. Very Cool.

BBS Signature

Response to Project Blue Gale (activity thread) 2021-04-20 14:09:33


Even ya boi J Chrizzle is rollin bluenami mami!!!!iu_283296_2960153.webp


Art Thread. Art Page. Twitter. Very Cool.

BBS Signature

Response to Project Blue Gale (activity thread) 2021-04-22 00:52:45


Death to the Bluenami Mami.


This is the true next generation.


iu_284689_5415977.webp

Response to Project Blue Gale (activity thread) 2021-04-22 01:35:18


Side-quest; Sonic's mysterious fame regardless of shitty games

2/369 puzzle pieces collected


I don't fuckin know, you tell me

BBS Signature

Response to Project Blue Gale (activity thread) 2021-04-22 03:14:35


At 4/22/21 12:52 AM, PilotSpikey wrote: Death to the Bluenami Mami.

This is the true next generation.


Good Luck.

iu_284744_2960153.webp


Art Thread. Art Page. Twitter. Very Cool.

BBS Signature

Response to Project Blue Gale (activity thread) 2021-04-22 04:32:42


At 4/22/21 03:14 AM, SourCherryJack wrote:
At 4/22/21 12:52 AM, PilotSpikey wrote: Death to the Bluenami Mami.

This is the true next generation.
Good Luck.


fuck you i should be sleeping. iu_284769_3205983.png


Buy my book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1686919077 (also available for other countries too, thks ILU <3 )

Response to Project Blue Gale (activity thread) 2021-04-22 05:30:08


At 4/22/21 04:32 AM, linda-mota wrote:
At 4/22/21 03:14 AM, SourCherryJack wrote:
At 4/22/21 12:52 AM, PilotSpikey wrote: Death to the Bluenami Mami.

This is the true next generation.
Good Luck.
fuck you i should be sleeping.


Truly a beauty.


MOVING RIGHT ALONG!

YOU'VE ALL BEEN ASKING FOR IT, NEIGH BEGGING FOR IT, WELL WAIT NO LONGER!!!

The official Bluenami Mami full sized logo is here!!!!

Full Rez PNG LINK

Slap that on whatever or whoever or even WHOMEVER you please. Now go forth fellow Mami's seeds of sick ass jackets!!!

iu_284778_2960153.webp


Art Thread. Art Page. Twitter. Very Cool.

BBS Signature

JUST GOT WORD FROM SEGA

THE BLUE BLURR HIMSELF HAS JOINED THE BLUENAMI MAMIS! wow!!


iu_284807_2960153.webp


Art Thread. Art Page. Twitter. Very Cool.

BBS Signature

Response to Project Blue Gale (activity thread) 2021-05-03 07:57:42


WE STILL BLOWIN UP THE SPOT!!

LOOK OUT DORKS

iu_295387_2960153.webp


Art Thread. Art Page. Twitter. Very Cool.

BBS Signature

Response to Project Blue Gale (activity thread) 2021-05-03 12:42:39


unfortunately, my OC could not afford the BlueNami Mami jacket so they had to work with what they had.iu_295530_9114592.png

i love this thread

Response to Project Blue Gale (activity thread) 2021-05-03 20:58:24


At 5/3/21 12:42 PM, ShreddedCardigan wrote: unfortunately, my OC could not afford the BlueNami Mami jacket so they had to work with what they had.


We got you some fresh threads, chico. Straight from the birthing fields.

iu_295951_2960153.png


Art Thread. Art Page. Twitter. Very Cool.

BBS Signature