00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

brabbit117 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The "Me and the Boys" Meme but Newgrounds

603 Views | 24 Replies

You're probably familiar with the "Me and the Boys" meme right? If you've been living under a rock and somehow haven't heard of it until now, here's the page in Know Your Meme that tells of its history.

Anyways here's the point of this thread. If you're the "me", then who's your "boys" on Newgrounds? And what would you be doing together as that's what the meme is about?

Response to The "Me and the Boys" Meme but Newgrounds 2021-03-24 13:29:40

At 3/24/21 09:46 AM, TheGamechanger wrote: You're probably familiar with the "Me and the Boys" meme right? If you've been living under a rock and somehow haven't heard of it until now, here's the page in Know Your Meme that tells of its history.

I rather liked the rock I'd been living under.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

At 3/24/21 01:35 PM, MKDaemon wrote:
At 3/24/21 09:46 AM, TheGamechanger wrote: You're probably familiar with the "Me and the Boys" meme right? If you've been living under a rock and somehow haven't heard of it until now, here's the page in Know Your Meme that tells of its history.

Anyways here's the point of this thread. If you're the "me", then who's your "boys" on Newgrounds? And what would you be doing together as that's what the meme is about?
my boys would be drunkgecko, smallphroge, daemon+, 0chin, cockbuster, kraikein, and ValentineTarantula. we would all be doing maid stuff.

AKA most people on the Discord server.

Coolier than thou

Best Toon

BBS Signature

Response to The "Me and the Boys" Meme but Newgrounds 2021-03-24 19:15:44

I operate alone

Response to The "Me and the Boys" Meme but Newgrounds 2021-03-24 19:17:14

At 3/24/21 09:46 AM, TheGamechanger wrote: Anyways here's the point of this thread. If you're the "me", then who's your "boys" on Newgrounds? And what would you be doing together as that's what the meme is about?

the boys are @DrunkGecko and @PurpleShoes and we're committing arson.

"It's called consolidation; strengthen governments and corporations, weaken individuals."

I also draw stuff. Here's some of it.

BBS Signature

Response to The "Me and the Boys" Meme but Newgrounds 2021-03-24 19:19:41

At 3/24/21 07:17 PM, YonusBahtzee wrote:
At 3/24/21 09:46 AM, TheGamechanger wrote: Anyways here's the point of this thread. If you're the "me", then who's your "boys" on Newgrounds? And what would you be doing together as that's what the meme is about?
the boys are @DrunkGecko and @PurpleShoes and we're committing arson.

kvlt as fuck

Notorious internet cunt

My old username was StaticSkull

She/Her

BBS Signature

At 3/24/21 07:17 PM, YonusBahtzee wrote: the boys are @DrunkGecko and @PurpleShoes and we're committing arson.

Me and the boys on our way to burn down Twitter HQ

iu_264102_7231239.jpg

I need a tanning bed, a 3D life to keep me from the cold.

BBS Signature

Response to The "Me and the Boys" Meme but Newgrounds 2021-03-24 19:33:44

At 3/24/21 07:26 PM, PurpleShoes wrote: Me and the boys on our way to burn down Twitter HQ

I'm glad we agreed on Twitter being the first target.

"It's called consolidation; strengthen governments and corporations, weaken individuals."

I also draw stuff. Here's some of it.

BBS Signature

Response to The "Me and the Boys" Meme but Newgrounds 2021-03-24 19:35:16

At 3/24/21 07:33 PM, YonusBahtzee wrote:
At 3/24/21 07:26 PM, PurpleShoes wrote: Me and the boys on our way to burn down Twitter HQ
I'm glad we agreed on Twitter being the first target.

First twitter, then THE WORLD!

BBS Signature

Response to The "Me and the Boys" Meme but Newgrounds 2021-03-24 19:40:32

my boys would be drunkgecko, smallphroge, daemon+, 0chin, cockbuster, kraikein, and ValentineTarantula. we would all be doing maid stuff.

Like...cleaning people's houses? ...Ok. If you say so.

Everyone... I have some bad news...

iu_264108_7231239.jpg

BBS Signature

Response to The "Me and the Boys" Meme but Newgrounds 2021-03-24 19:58:20

I have no boys, no squad. I'm a loner. A drifter.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to The "Me and the Boys" Meme but Newgrounds 2021-03-24 22:23:16

So, skimpy maid outfits as fanservice for the rest of us eh? Assuming you're not going to be the actual personal maids of anyone that is.

Response to The "Me and the Boys" Meme but Newgrounds 2021-03-25 08:16:42

I would be looking for beans at 2 am with the boys

Floating in space

BBS Signature

I guess the boys would be @Kaptaindregbadd and @GreyAnimations. idk what we would be doing, going fishing? performing a satanic ritual?

"i regret nothing (except shoving a cactus up my asshole)" - postal dude

BBS Signature

Response to The "Me and the Boys" Meme but Newgrounds 2021-03-28 00:58:37

At 3/28/21 12:53 AM, AJHalfLifeMGS wrote:

I guess the boys would be @Kaptaindregbadd and @GreyAnimations. idk what we would be doing, going fishing? performing a satanic ritual?

Demolition derby?

Response to The "Me and the Boys" Meme but Newgrounds 2021-03-28 01:02:56

At 3/28/21 12:58 AM, TheGamechanger wrote:

Demolition derby?

me and the boys at 3:42 am in a school parking lot crashing our cars into classrooms

"i regret nothing (except shoving a cactus up my asshole)" - postal dude

BBS Signature

Response to The "Me and the Boys" Meme but Newgrounds 2021-03-28 01:13:28

At 3/28/21 01:02 AM, AJHalfLifeMGS wrote:

Demolition derby?
me and the boys at 3:42 am in a school parking lot crashing our cars into classrooms

Why not a mall for extra craziness?

Response to The "Me and the Boys" Meme but Newgrounds 2021-03-28 05:27:27

That was so formal that it hurt to read

Response to The "Me and the Boys" Meme but Newgrounds 2021-03-28 05:30:09

At 3/24/21 01:29 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:

Have I told you that you're my favorite

BBS Signature

Response to The "Me and the Boys" Meme but Newgrounds 2021-03-28 06:03:19

At 3/28/21 05:30 AM, DingleberryClock wrote:

iu_266457_2278460.gif

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to The "Me and the Boys" Meme but Newgrounds 2021-03-28 06:20:28

At 3/28/21 06:03 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 3/28/21 05:30 AM, DingleberryClock wrote:

Cant a girl pay a compliment without condoning rape culture omg stop yr making me blush

BBS Signature

Response to The "Me and the Boys" Meme but Newgrounds 2021-03-28 06:23:34

At 3/28/21 06:20 AM, DingleberryClock wrote: Cant a girl pay a compliment without condoning rape culture

Not to me, because the only positive thing about me is my huge cock.

iu_266459_2278460.jpg

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

At 3/28/21 06:23 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 3/28/21 06:20 AM, DingleberryClock wrote: Cant a girl pay a compliment without condoning rape culture
Not to me, because the only positive thing about me is my huge cock.

You call that big you little bacuck? I only go for big, black australorps.

BBS Signature

Response to The "Me and the Boys" Meme but Newgrounds 2021-03-28 12:34:19

At 3/28/21 03:09 AM, Kaptindregbadd wrote:
At 3/28/21 01:02 AM, AJHalfLifeMGS wrote:

Demolition derby?
I am a law abiding citizen. If the servo-cop told me to pick up the can i would.

Well then, how about one of the stunts from Jackass? For example, the infamous shopping cart?