00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Gaffi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My Albums/Singles/Bandcamp

232 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

My Albums/Singles/Bandcamp 2021-02-18 17:21:26

Over the past few months I've posted songs from my albums. My main goals being the following: Promote my work to anyone I could, hope to get some animators and game developers interested and get general feedback on my songs. I entered the contests as well because I thought even if I lost I'd be able to put myself out there and I am forever grateful for the ideas it helped spawn both in music and art. I didn't do this until now, because I wanted to ingrain myself into this site first, but I figured now is as good a time as any. While I only showed you samples of my work through songs in my albums and singles. I find that while I've linked them to the source that is my bandcamp, I find that there has been less attention to said bandcamp than I'd hoped. Don't get me wrong, I checked the stats and I know like it or not, people have been listening more through here. So in an effort to steer more people towards it I'm making this post to advertise my bandcamp and the specific single sites and albums where people can purchase the rest of my work should it peak their interest.

First my bandcamp site:

iu_243776_8383057.jpg

CIEIR Music Bandcamp

Next all the songs and albums which my uploaded music has come from:

Press Start

Haunted Murder

Press Start Level 2

CIEIR Royalty Free Mix

CIEIR Chrismas Carols

CIEIR Christmas Carols 2

CIEIR Presents: Self Isolation Log

The Jester's Redemption

Lastly my singles and mini-album songs:

Funeral For The Soul

Calling All Heroes

Waltz of a Forgotten Ball

A Salute to Spirals

The Badge of Love

Our Darkest Hour

Death's Lullaby

Octave of Suspense

Exploring a Dark Room

More will be posted here soon, but enjoy what you have so far.

CIEIR, short for "Could It Exist In Real-Life?"

(Pronounced Seer: A person who can see the Future.)

See the future through music. Feel the future through music.

Response to My Albums/Singles/Bandcamp 2021-02-28 20:33:37

good luck! bandcamp promotion is tough far as I see it. I have a small band of dedicated followers but nothing to write home about. I'm also trying to figure out how to draw more traffic there as well, most of my listens come from either here or Spotify. But I can't interact with any of those users so..... Soundcloud is good for interactions but the pool usually consists of other artists also trying to bolster their stats so you'll get some fake adds unfortunately. but it's ok, I just enjoy making music, even if it falls to a deaf crowd.

Response to My Albums/Singles/Bandcamp 2021-03-01 16:00:58

At 2/28/21 08:33 PM, cyan11 wrote: good luck! bandcamp promotion is tough far as I see it. I have a small band of dedicated followers but nothing to write home about. I'm also trying to figure out how to draw more traffic there as well, most of my listens come from either here or Spotify. But I can't interact with any of those users so..... Soundcloud is good for interactions but the pool usually consists of other artists also trying to bolster their stats so you'll get some fake adds unfortunately. but it's ok, I just enjoy making music, even if it falls to a deaf crowd.

Thanks. Before I came on here, I did manage to sell a few things on Bandcamp and even gained some loyal fans. But I feel like I could gain more if I promoted here.

CIEIR, short for "Could It Exist In Real-Life?"

(Pronounced Seer: A person who can see the Future.)

See the future through music. Feel the future through music.