00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

maybenotriver just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

DAD N ME 3D MODEL - Chainsaw rig test

413 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

A little animation to test out the rig on my chainsaw model, part of the Dad N Me 3D Models I made these past days! Bringing back ol´ bully skullboys with a fresh, brutal look.

iu_230859_5526323.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Twitter - www.twitter.com/grubby_guy

My Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX70iMqvCA-sum7YCO2sDJg

Response to DAD N ME 3D MODEL - Chainsaw rig test 2021-01-30 01:27:36

Saw these on twitter the other day! Really nice work on it! Would love a 3d print of it for my shelf, looks great! 😍

At 1/25/21 04:01 PM, GRUB-LORD wrote:A little animation to test out the rig on my chainsaw model, part of the Dad N Me 3D Models I made these past days! Bringing back ol´ bully skullboys with a fresh, brutal look.

Response to DAD N ME 3D MODEL - Chainsaw rig test 2021-01-31 18:54:39

Love the texture. This is sick as hell.

(doc·tor pack)

"Nixon had powers including, but not limited to: telekinesis, super speed, superhuman strength, invisibility, and mind control."

Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to DAD N ME 3D MODEL - Chainsaw rig test 2021-02-01 20:26:37

At 1/25/21 04:01 PM, GRUB-LORD wrote:A little animation to test out the rig on my chainsaw model, part of the Dad N Me 3D Models I made these past days! Bringing back ol´ bully skullboys with a fresh, brutal look.

Really awesome stuff! I saw your movie on the portal and thought it was pretty cool. Do you have any further plans with this rig?

Like more movies or maybe a gumroad release of the rig?

Awesome work, can't believe how good you are for your age :o

Response to DAD N ME 3D MODEL - Chainsaw rig test 2021-02-02 00:47:00

At 2/1/21 08:26 PM, Tacopug wrote:

Really awesome stuff! I saw your movie on the portal and thought it was pretty cool. Do you have any further plans with this rig?

Thanks a lot hey, that's what practice does.

I don't plan to either publish this model anywhere since i never do it. Normally because of fear (getting it stolen and someone reselling), or because I just don't have a necessity by now, really.

Response to DAD N ME 3D MODEL - Chainsaw rig test 2021-02-02 00:49:05

Oh and also, no more movies or renders about this one for a while, will let it rest, had fun with it.

By now i will be focusing on making a series of redesigns and 3D models of minecraft mobs as Doom Eternal monsters, something i wanted to do months ago but I couldn't cause i was noob as fuk in 3D. Now i can, lol

Response to DAD N ME 3D MODEL - Chainsaw rig test 2021-02-02 00:59:30

At 2/2/21 12:49 AM, GRUB-LORD wrote:

Oh and also, no more movies or renders about this one for a while, will let it rest, had fun with it.
By now i will be focusing on making a series of redesigns and 3D models of minecraft mobs as Doom Eternal monsters, something i wanted to do months ago but I couldn't cause i was noob as fuk in 3D. Now i can, lol

Sounds like a pretty cool concept. As someone just getting started in that space ill be sure to keep an eye out and follow your progress. Cool artist, glad i followed.

Response to DAD N ME 3D MODEL - Chainsaw rig test 2021-02-02 01:03:00

At 2/2/21 12:59 AM, Tacopug wrote:
At 2/2/21 12:49 AM, GRUB-LORD wrote:

Sounds like a pretty cool concept. As someone just getting started in that space ill be sure to keep an eye out and follow your progress. Cool artist, glad i followed.

Oy, thanks! And also already made the first one. Not going to spoil it, posting tomorrow:)

Kinda weird, i started it yesterday and finished today with full rig and perks, it was quite the blast.

Hope you like seein my stuff, i *MAY* make Follow-Along tutorials or explaining my workflow in the future.