00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

maxbombolo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Support this Playlist

693 Views | 9 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Support this Playlist 2021-01-09 15:49:26

Since I've been on Newgrounds, my main goal was to promote my Music. Be it to Video and Game Developers needing music for their work or the individuals just looking for that sound they like. However on top of that, I have also been trying to find ways to help others on this site better promote their work. To do so, I've reviewed and voted whatever music I happened to like and made favorites out of them. The latter of which I decided to make a playlist out of. Some of these have already had enough votes to keep their work afloat, be it good or bad. While others often need 5 at best or 2 - 1 at worst. Myself when I vote, I am genuinely honest when I say I like these songs and my reviews state even in their shortest of words, why I think they deserve the vote I've given them. When I put enough songs on it, I figured now was the time to advertise the playlist as a whole.

https://www.newgrounds.com/playlists/view/028d4857549053ebbd5f1a6eca30523d

This is a playlist of my favorites among the songs I've voted and reviewed for. The muscians behind them, deserve all the support they can get. I don't expect you to vote high, I don't expect you to blam them, how you vote and how you review them is your opinion and yours alone, but I do think these musicians deserve just as much a chance for their work to be out there, as my own work should be. Where you go from there, is a choice I leave to you.

CIEIR, short for "Could It Exist In Real-Life?"

(Pronounced Seer: A person who can see the Future.)

See the future through music. Feel the future through music.

Response to Support this Playlist 2021-01-10 19:28:55

Also. Forgot to mention this earlier, but that playlist is ever growing.

Response to Support this Playlist 2021-01-30 03:23:57

Seems I reached my limit to how many songs I could put in the playlist. However fret not, you can still support the songs and artists here https://cieirmusic.newgrounds.com/favorites/audio

Response to Support this Playlist 2021-01-30 16:09:37

Turns out it was just limited to that playlist. Here's part 2. https://www.newgrounds.com/playlists/view/2dec669591a528f7a1b1c63f7943e877

Response to Support this Playlist 2021-05-12 05:30:36

I do enjoy seeing different music playlists. Just as a heads up though, there is a cap at 99 entries for a playlist. You might wanna take a look at Tom Fulp's Playlists. He splits his favorite songs into different months which sometimes makes up more than one playlist.

I would like to see the playlist feature used more here on the site. I've been working on it with the Archive lately.

Response to Support this Playlist 2021-05-12 05:51:35

At 5/12/21 05:30 AM, The-Great-One wrote: I do enjoy seeing different music playlists. Just as a heads up though, there is a cap at 99 entries for a playlist. You might wanna take a look at Tom Fulp's Playlists. He splits his favorite songs into different months which sometimes makes up more than one playlist.

I would like to see the playlist feature used more here on the site. I've been working on it with the Archive lately.

Ya I was aware of the cap a few months back.

One thing I don't understand is how do the playlists like Art Playlists work? All it does is just group them together in one spot. They don't even have a slideshow feature.

Response to Support this Playlist 2022-02-25 00:42:58

Response to Support this Playlist 2022-03-18 00:18:03