00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

out-of-pocket just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Mandalorian Club

1,973 Views | 28 Replies

The Mandalorian Club 2020-12-17 02:00:30

The Mandalorian is an American space Western. It premiered with the service's launch in November 2019, and is the first live-action series in the Star Wars franchise. This is the club to discuss all things about The Mandalorian.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to The Mandalorian Club 2020-12-18 04:03:47

One of the topics we will be discussing is Baby Yoda in The Mandalorian. Is he a co-star? Is he the most important part of the show? Was the entire show created just to introduce Baby Yoda?

Do people even like Baby Yoda? Is he a fad that is starting to get boring?

BBS Signature

Response to The Mandalorian Club 2020-12-23 00:44:56

Can we discuss spoilers?

Response to The Mandalorian Club 2020-12-23 10:49:51

Weird move making this thread right when the series went on hiatus.

Response to The Mandalorian Club 2020-12-24 03:45:37

At 12/23/20 12:44 AM, UncleLad wrote: Can we discuss spoilers?

No, you can not discuss spoilers. You can make guesses about what might happen.

BBS Signature

Response to The Mandalorian Club 2020-12-24 11:30:42 (edited 2020-12-24 11:31:02)

At 12/24/20 03:45 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:

How would you discuss what might happen without also talking about what actually did happen? A club about a TV show that can't talk about spoilers? This makes no sense.

Response to The Mandalorian Club 2020-12-24 11:55:27

At 12/24/20 11:30 AM, GUTHRIE wrote:
How would you discuss what might happen without also talking about what actually did happen? A club about a TV show that can't talk about spoilers? This makes no sense.

I'm fairly certain this post is a means by which to increase DS's post count. I don't mind, though.

I haven't seen any of the second season yet, so pleeeeeeeeaaaaase no spoilers.

fuk

BBS Signature

Response to The Mandalorian Club 2020-12-26 02:48:29

At 12/23/20 03:09 AM, Kaptindregbadd wrote:
At 12/18/20 04:03 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: One of the topics we will be discussing is Baby Yoda in The Mandalorian. Is he a co-star? Is he the most important part of the show? Was the entire show created just to introduce Baby Yoda?

Do people even like Baby Yoda? Is he a fad that is starting to get boring?
I think that the baby yoda animatronic is impressive.

I agree that is looks great. However, do you think that Baby Yoda is a secondary character, or the main point of the show?

BBS Signature

Response to The Mandalorian Club 2020-12-26 04:39:41

At 12/23/20 10:49 AM, GUTHRIE wrote: Weird move making this thread right when the series went on hiatus.

I made a topic when the show first came out, but it didn't go well. This topic as a Club should do much better.

BBS Signature

Response to The Mandalorian Club 2020-12-30 18:24:51

For Mandalore!

At 12/17/20 02:00 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: The Mandalorian is an American space Western. It premiered with the service's launch in November 2019, and is the first live-action series in the Star Wars franchise. This is the club to discuss all things about The Mandalorian.

Wait, so this isn't about the ancient warrior clan from Knights of the Old Republic?

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to The Mandalorian Club 2021-01-03 03:35:42

Many people can be fans of the show, but not completely update to date. I ran into the issue in my Marvel, Agents of Shield Club. Check it out for yourself.

https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1425510/1

BBS Signature

Response to The Mandalorian Club 2021-01-03 03:39:59

At 12/24/20 11:55 AM, Nickisabi wrote:
I'm fairly certain this post is a means by which to increase DS's post count. I don't mind, though.

You are incorrect. However, seeing how I have literally lost over five thousand posts over the years, nobody would blame me.

I haven't seen any of the second season yet, so pleeeeeeeeaaaaase no spoilers.

No worries, I made no spoilers one of my first rules. All are welcome, and all are safe with this club.

That is the Way.

BBS Signature

Response to The Mandalorian Club 2021-01-14 14:08:49

At 12/30/20 06:24 PM, Painbringer wrote: For Mandalore!

Never forget Mandalore.

At 12/17/20 02:00 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: The Mandalorian is an American space Western. It premiered with the service's launch in November 2019, and is the first live-action series in the Star Wars franchise. This is the club to discuss all things about The Mandalorian.
Wait, so this isn't about the ancient warrior clan from Knights of the Old Republic?

Yes, this is the place for all things about the Mandalorians. I just happened to mention the TV show for those that are new to the epic tale.

BBS Signature

Response to The Mandalorian Club 2021-01-15 04:38:14

I'm excited to see what happens with Mulan and lil' Bobby Fett.

Response to The Mandalorian Club 2021-01-16 19:29:17

At 1/6/21 03:51 AM, Zymbot wrote: Getting caught up on season 2.

Watched episode 5. Pretty good.

We learn Baby Yoda's real name, and Michael Biehn was in it too.

I agree with you its been all kinds of good. Much better than the movies 7,8,and 9.

Ahsoka turning up didn't mean much to me, cause I've never watched the cartoon shows, but she was cool.

She was okay. Just helped move the plot along.

BBS Signature

Response to The Mandalorian Club 2021-02-11 20:41:10

At 1/15/21 04:38 AM, axehandle-stain wrote: I'm excited to see what happens with Mulan and lil' Bobby Fett.

There will be lots of good times. Plenty of upcoming seasons.

BBS Signature

Response to The Mandalorian Club 2021-02-25 04:21:56

At 2/21/21 09:13 PM, Zymbot wrote: Finally finished season 2.

Pretty good final episode.

The Dark Troopers were awesome. Luke was cool too.

Neat credits scene that teases the Boba Fett show. Bib Fortuna surviving and taking Jabba's throne was pretty funny.

Glad that you are enjoying it so far. What are your thoughts about baby Yoda?

BBS Signature

Response to The Mandalorian Club 2021-03-04 03:21:38

What are your thoughts about Gina Carano being fired? Do you think they should retire her role, or just introduce a new character?

BBS Signature

Response to The Mandalorian Club 2021-05-21 06:03:04

Baby Yoda will be featured in at least one and as many as three new feature films. The rumor is that we will see Bay Yoda grow up during these films.

BBS Signature

Response to The Mandalorian Club 2021-05-21 10:34:41

At 5/21/21 06:03 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Baby Yoda will be featured in at least one and as many as three new feature films. The rumor is that we will see Bay Yoda grow up during these films.

Care to provide a source? That sounds like total bullshit.

Response to The Mandalorian Club 2021-07-18 05:43:44

Season three of the Mandalorian will arrive early 2022 at the earliest.

BBS Signature

Response to The Mandalorian Club 2021-09-21 05:54:11

'The Mandalorian' Season Three Is Heading In a Totally New Direction (msn.com)

What Will The Mandalorian Season Three Be About?

This is the fun part. Between Season One and Season Two, we knew that The Mandalorian would pick up with Mando trying to return Baby Yoda to his Baby Yoda people. However, with this ending, Mando's path is a lot less clear. Baby Yoda is off to train in the Jedi ways with Luke Skywalker. So what is Mando to do next, now that he's presumably completed the adventure he began when he touched fingers with the little guy in that Imperial base?

One would presume that somehow Baby Yoda and Mando will be reunited again, because what would The Mandalorian be without the only good father-son relationship in the whole goddamn Star Wars universe? I would also be stunned if The Mandalorian included a lot more of CGI young Luke Skywalker. In this brief cameo, the technology wasn't the best, and Disney can't have this turning into The Questionably CGI Young Luke Skywalker Series.

BBS Signature

Response to The Mandalorian Club 2021-10-05 04:33:15

The Mandalorian season 3: everything we know right now | TechRadar

You might have a lot wait for The Mandalorian season 3 on Disney Plus. With production rumored to start in September 2021, it's unlikely we'll see the further adventures of Din Djarin (and maybe Grogu...) until late 2022. 

While we have December 29's The Book of Boba Fett – and probably the Obi-Wan Kenobi and Andor TV shows – to watch in the meantime, it almost feels cruel that we'll have to wait so long to see how Mando's story plays out in that galaxy far, far away. 

BBS Signature

Response to The Mandalorian Club 2021-11-04 14:53:07

'The Mandalorian' Season Three Is Heading In a Totally New Direction (msn.com)

In the closing moments of The Mandalorian Season Two, Jon Favreau once again changed everything. Though it was largely disconnected from the main movies and the Skywalker Saga in its first two seasons, The Mandalorian did the impossible, bringing a young Luke Skywalker face-to-face with Baby Yoda and Mando.

With a heartbreaking goodbye, Luke takes lil' Grogu away from Daddy Mando to get trained in the Jedi ways. Giancarlo Esposito's Moff Gideon remains in Mando's custody. There's some tension between Mando and Bo-Katan over the Darksaber, which must be won in combat and makes its owner the leader of the Mandalorians. And Boba Fett, along with just about everyone else, is getting his own Star Wars spinoff. It's an entirely new future for The Mandalorian, so what's going to happen in Season Three?

When Will The Mandalorian Season Three Be Released?

The good news is that there will be no shortage of Star Wars content going forward, with a number of spin-offs in the works. The slightly bad news is that The Mandalorian Season Three will return later than we've seen in the past, with Disney withholding an official release date for the time being.

BBS Signature

Response to The Mandalorian Club 2021-12-17 00:55:53

Looking forward to seeing more oldschool Imperial troops next season.

BBS Signature

Response to The Mandalorian Club 2022-06-17 06:17:48

proud to serve here hope i can meet some fine mandalorian gentlemen and maybe see some armors too

BBS Signature

Response to The Mandalorian Club 2022-06-18 06:39:08

At 1/16/21 07:29 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 1/6/21 03:51 AM, Zymbot wrote: Getting caught up on season 2.

Watched episode 5. Pretty good.

We learn Baby Yoda's real name, and Michael Biehn was in it too.
I agree with you its been all kinds of good. Much better than the movies 7,8,and 9.

Ahsoka turning up didn't mean much to me, cause I've never watched the cartoon shows, but she was cool.
She was okay. Just helped move the plot along.

True

Response to The Mandalorian Club 2022-06-18 06:40:35

At 2/25/21 04:21 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 2/21/21 09:13 PM, Zymbot wrote: Finally finished season 2.

Pretty good final episode.

The Dark Troopers were awesome. Luke was cool too.

Neat credits scene that teases the Boba Fett show. Bib Fortuna surviving and taking Jabba's throne was pretty funny.
Glad that you are enjoying it so far. What are your thoughts about baby Yoda?

I've got to say baby Yoda is adorable because we watched all seasons but not 3rd because it has not come out yet

Response to The Mandalorian Club 2022-07-02 11:46:34

There are already a bunch of Star Wars clibs, splitting the main topic into each series is just farming for posts.

Flag stolen content, don't be a dingus.

BBS Signature