00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

monarchwisteria just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for artist!

217 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking for artist! 2020-10-19 11:12:15

Hi all, I'm wanting to stand out and not use a generic or blank image for my numerous online profiles. Unfortunately my artistic talents are equivalent to that of an 8 year olds.

If anyone is wiling to the profile image I'm looking for is one of "a man sitting against a back alley wall with hair covering his eyes, his right arm reaching up with his hand atop the head of a dark silhouette of a wolf standing/sitting next to him with it's lower end appearing from the man's own shadow.

Please and Thank you.

Response to Looking for artist! 2020-10-20 08:36:23

At 10/19/20 11:12 AM, Shadowolf3640 wrote: Hi all, I'm wanting to stand out and not use a generic or blank image for my numerous online profiles. Unfortunately my artistic talents are equivalent to that of an 8 year olds.
If anyone is wiling to the profile image I'm looking for is one of "a man sitting against a back alley wall with hair covering his eyes, his right arm reaching up with his hand atop the head of a dark silhouette of a wolf standing/sitting next to him with it's lower end appearing from the man's own shadow.
Please and Thank you.

something like this ??? As I’m bored and looking for something to do

iu_183010_2725968.jpg

Response to Looking for artist! 2020-10-21 07:04:33

Nice. Not exactly what i was looking for but i do love the look of the Wolf. If you're willing to try again with the guy on the right side of the wolf while sitting down with his legs crossed I'd appreciate it.

Response to Looking for artist! 2020-10-21 09:35:15

At 10/21/20 07:04 AM, Shadowolf3640 wrote:
Nice. Not exactly what i was looking for but i do love the look of the Wolf. If you're willing to try again with the guy on the right side of the wolf while sitting down with his legs crossed I'd appreciate it.

i like my concept more

iu_183473_2725968.jpg

Response to Looking for artist! 2020-10-21 18:08:50

i like my concept more

I like how much sharper the new one is, but is still not quite what I've envisioned but you are getting closer. If you're up for another shot: the way the person is sitting is good but he needs to have a more serious look on his face while barely reaching out to the wolf shadow, while the wolf itself is facing him and embracing his hand atop its head as it is letting him pat it's head.

Response to Looking for artist! 2020-10-21 18:30:30

At 10/21/20 06:08 PM, Shadowolf3640 wrote:
i like my concept more
I like how much sharper the new one is, but is still not quite what I've envisioned but you are getting closer. If you're up for another shot: the way the person is sitting is good but he needs to have a more serious look on his face while barely reaching out to the wolf shadow, while the wolf itself is facing him and embracing his hand atop its head as it is letting him pat it's head.

i willl maybe do this depending on how I feel in the morning. I’m kinda bored of doing this one at the second.