00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

NarikoNabi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Group Therapy: Session 127

688 Views | 39 Replies

Response to Group Therapy: Session 127 2020-10-10 20:16:59

Shit, I was too busy thinking of old movie jokes I didn’t see that this thread was about a kid almost dying.

Im sorry Seven.

hello

Response to Group Therapy: Session 127 2020-10-10 22:06:56

At 10/10/20 08:11 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: Hmm, we need a fun activity we can do as a group that'll help bring us closer as friends and be a good team-building/trust-building activity. How about a board game? Monopoly sounds fun, especially since there's so many different versions of it like Star Wars and Nintendo.

I have Fallout Monopoly!

| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature

Response to Group Therapy: Session 127 2020-10-10 22:26:54

"I SAY WE PAINT OURSELVES WITH TIGER STRIPES AND GO FREE ALL OF THE ANIMALS AT THE ZOO!"

Response to Group Therapy: Session 127 2020-10-11 00:12:47

Here's another trust-building idea:

Step 1: Build a makeshift maze from whatever's nearby.

Step 2: Prepare to play tail on the donkey, with one of us as the donkey.

Step 3: Two more of us volunteer, with one being the one to call directions to the one that has to be blindfolded, as the one being blindfolded is the one that's gonna pin the tail.

Step 4: Have the donkey be at one end of the maze and the donkey-pinner be at the other end.

Step 5: Spin the blindfolded person around until they look pale in the face or look sick, then send them into the maze.

Step 6: The volunteer that's helping the blinded one calls directions to the person, telling them to go forward, backwards, left, and right as they dizzily attempt to navigate the maze.

Step 7: The direction caller then gives the blindfolded person a vague hint where to pin the tail when they reach the end.

Step 8: Us spectators laugh at the ensuing chaos.

hopefully this won't end up being a case of "pin the tail on something that'll make you wince"

Response to Group Therapy: Session 127 2020-10-11 02:05:20

I have not accomplished much this year. It is a bad year for me.

Latest TCs

I mainly focus on WPac and NATL basin.

Response to Group Therapy: Session 127 2020-10-11 02:12:44

I'm maintaining my sanity.

Realized yesterday though that I've been being too lax with my siblings. They ain't built like me so I was giving them space and time to get their emotions sorted.

Unfortunately this has led to a lot of problems. Work that needed doing got skipped. Can't believe how much was left undone.

Response to Group Therapy: Session 127 2020-10-11 06:12:24

At 10/10/20 06:04 PM, SevenSeize4President wrote:
At 10/10/20 05:30 PM, Seth wrote: 2020 has been shit.
2021 is going to be even worse.
Imma go commit die now
I've seen you say 2021 will be worse--- why do you feel that way?

Because by then we'll have defeated coronavirus, but the fascist policies will remain.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Group Therapy: Session 127 2020-10-11 08:48:41

At 10/10/20 10:26 PM, The-Great-One wrote: "I SAY WE PAINT OURSELVES WITH TIGER STRIPES AND GO FREE ALL OF THE ANIMALS AT THE ZOO!"

On it

At 10/11/20 02:12 AM, Teddynotes wrote: I'm maintaining my sanity.
Realized yesterday though that I've been being too lax with my siblings. They ain't built like me so I was giving them space and time to get their emotions sorted.
Unfortunately this has led to a lot of problems. Work that needed doing got skipped. Can't believe how much was left undone.

Just don't let it turn to real drama. Nip it in the bud

At 10/11/20 02:05 AM, Sobolev wrote: I have not accomplished much this year. It is a bad year for me.

None of that is your fault though, like the issues with the job/work, that wasn't your fault. So it sucks definitely, but don't be hard on yourself.

| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature

Response to Group Therapy: Session 127 2020-10-11 14:13:17

At 10/11/20 08:48 AM, SevenSeize4President wrote:

At 10/11/20 02:12 AM, Teddynotes wrote: I'm maintaining my sanity.
Just don't let it turn to real drama. Nip it in the bud

I got a lot of unplanned work this week because of it. Gonna do what I can.

Basically they never finished the housework and just skipped to listing it for sale. Some strangers went in and rummaged through stuff. They broke a mirror too so seven years bad luck on that crook.

Response to Group Therapy: Session 127 2020-10-11 20:02:40

*folds up all the chairs*

*cuts off the lights*

*locks the door*

iu_179418_1414829.jpgiu_179419_1414829.jpg

BBS Signature