00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CyanSilverwolf just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

why is G-Force a Hentai

592 Views | 26 Replies

why is G-Force a Hentai 2020-08-03 18:43:03

In a stark departure from the tone of my first forum topic, i would like to bring up:

iu_151469_7765793.jpg

This is a real screencap

Is there an inside joke I'm missing? what is the story behind Disney's G-force being tagged under Hentai on Steam?

also did anyone even think about this movie before seeing this?

tired of people who haven't played FE insulting it

i need to go outside more often...

BBS Signature

Response to why is G-Force a Hentai 2020-08-03 19:00:13

You and I clearly watch G-force differently...

I need a tanning bed, a 3D life to keep me from the cold.

BBS Signature

Response to why is G-Force a Hentai 2020-08-03 19:01:23

Wow... she took all those horses.

"If you don't stand up for yourself... everyone will walk all over you." -Donald Trump

BBS Signature

Response to why is G-Force a Hentai 2020-08-03 19:33:15

so you been looking for hentai, hmm?

Response to why is G-Force a Hentai 2020-08-03 19:43:03

At 8/3/20 07:33 PM, Edeshye wrote: so you been looking for hentai, hmm?

yes i was looking for hentai on steam, ya caught me

BBS Signature

Response to why is G-Force a Hentai 2020-08-03 20:12:27 (edited 2020-08-03 20:14:19)

xhamster lol

edit: more questions need to be asked. why is this a video game? why is it more than $15? why is it a top seller?

Notorious internet cunt

My old username was StaticSkull

She/Her

BBS Signature

Response to why is G-Force a Hentai 2020-08-03 20:26:30

I find it more funny that a G-Force game is on steam in the first place.

Response to why is G-Force a Hentai 2020-08-04 00:10:44

The better question is, why isn't there an actual G-Force hentai game?

You should play my game. It's okay.

Response to why is G-Force a Hentai 2020-08-04 03:00:33

I swear there people making these movies are so old they stick with the usual tropes of old animation where most females were put there to be sexy and or make some sex joke

so much so that we end up having literal kids movies where some cartoon animal that happens to be a woman is depicted as curvy and sexy, and we wonder who the fuck finds it sexy at all?

there's definitely someone out there who does but that goes without saying, this is the result of only doing what's always worked for so long it becomes weird by today's standards, so much so that the new version of this trope is the blue haired punk girl who's cool and good at everything and doesn't want to fall in love with no MEN

I'm sure you thought of her, and I can assure you there's more of where that came from

With love and the blood of my foes:

Jack Woods~

Response to why is G-Force a Hentai 2020-08-04 03:14:52

At 8/4/20 03:00 AM, Jack007studios wrote: I swear there people making these movies are so old they stick with the usual tropes of old animation where most females were put there to be sexy and or make some sex joke

so much so that we end up having literal kids movies where some cartoon animal that happens to be a woman is depicted as curvy and sexy, and we wonder who the fuck finds it sexy at all?

there's definitely someone out there who does but that goes without saying, this is the result of only doing what's always worked for so long it becomes weird by today's standards, so much so that the new version of this trope is the blue haired punk girl who's cool and good at everything and doesn't want to fall in love with no MEN

I'm sure you thought of her, and I can assure you there's more of where that came from

er... are you... still talking about g-force?

BBS Signature

Response to why is G-Force a Hentai 2020-08-04 03:41:21

At 8/4/20 03:14 AM, WhiteCheddarKasai wrote:
At 8/4/20 03:00 AM, Jack007studios wrote: I swear there people making these movies are so old they stick with the usual tropes of old animation where most females were put there to be sexy and or make some sex joke

I'm talking about how it can come across as that sometimes due to how they're making female characters in animated movies for kids

With love and the blood of my foes:

Jack Woods~

Response to why is G-Force a Hentai 2020-08-04 04:10:52

At 8/4/20 03:41 AM, Jack007studios wrote:
At 8/4/20 03:14 AM, WhiteCheddarKasai wrote:

I'm talking about how it can come across as that sometimes due to how they're making female characters in animated movies for kids

ah. yeah i suppose i see your point then.

BBS Signature

Response to why is G-Force a Hentai 2020-08-04 04:13:38

G-force my asshole, daddy

BLM | ANTIFA

Life's a performance, so give it your all like it's your last show.

MINDCHAMBER DREW THE CAST FOR MY GAME WOW

BBS Signature

Response to why is G-Force a Hentai 2020-08-04 05:57:09

iu_151619_6394375.jpg

Floating in space

BBS Signature

Response to why is G-Force a Hentai 2020-08-04 06:25:04

It gets better and better

iu_151623_6827544.png

- QualonHive.com (WARNING 18+)

BBS Signature

Response to why is G-Force a Hentai 2020-08-04 08:07:13

Is it true Drew Barrymore showed a hamster up his ass or?

BBS Signature

Response to why is G-Force a Hentai 2020-08-04 08:09:03

At 8/4/20 05:57 AM, COOLZONE17500 wrote:

Bruh iu_151635_6533482.gif

BBS Signature

Response to why is G-Force a Hentai 2020-08-04 09:04:37

Steam probably thought it was the doujinshi about the girl who shoves guinea pigs up her cooch & ass

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to why is G-Force a Hentai 2020-08-04 09:06:53

At 8/3/20 06:43 PM, WhiteCheddarKasai wrote: In a stark departure from the tone of my first forum topic, i would like to bring up:

This is a real screencap

Is there an inside joke I'm missing? what is the story behind Disney's G-force being tagged under Hentai on Steam?
also did anyone even think about this movie before seeing this?

My guess is @StaticSkull2 had a hand in this.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to why is G-Force a Hentai 2020-08-04 11:04:00

Steam uses user-defined tagging, and considering that the G-Force game is just a licensed shovelware game that most Steam users wont get any enjoyment out of, enough Steam users thought it would be funny to put "hentai" as a tag to the game.

iu_151675_3806016.png

So yes, it is just an inside joke.

BBS Signature

Response to why is G-Force a Hentai 2020-08-04 11:14:04

At 8/4/20 11:04 AM, ECarterSterling wrote: Steam uses user-defined tagging, and considering that the G-Force game is just a licensed shovelware game that most Steam users wont get any enjoyment out of, enough Steam users thought it would be funny to put "hentai" as a tag to the game.

A souls like with visual novel hentai scenes that is set during the cold war

What the hell is this game.

Response to why is G-Force a Hentai 2020-08-04 14:51:54

At 8/4/20 11:14 AM, Mitchelf wrote:
At 8/4/20 11:04 AM, ECarterSterling wrote: Steam uses user-defined tagging, and considering that the G-Force game is just a licensed shovelware game that most Steam users wont get any enjoyment out of, enough Steam users thought it would be funny to put "hentai" as a tag to the game.

A Masterpiece, apparently

BBS Signature

Response to why is G-Force a Hentai 2020-08-04 15:28:39

sounds like something you'd make lol

Notorious internet cunt

My old username was StaticSkull

She/Her

BBS Signature

Response to why is G-Force a Hentai 2020-08-04 15:54:31

iu_151782_5976122.jpg

Hentai

I turn water into water

BBS Signature

Response to why is G-Force a Hentai 2020-08-04 20:14:18

People frequently vandalize tags games like this.

Have you ever heard of Hungry Pumkin? These are its tags on Kongregate:

iu_151851_7143572.png

You should play my game. It's okay.

Response to why is G-Force a Hentai 2020-08-04 21:26:25

At 8/4/20 11:14 AM, Mitchelf wrote: A souls like with visual novel hentai scenes that is set during the cold war

Sounds like something you'd find here

I need a tanning bed, a 3D life to keep me from the cold.

BBS Signature

Response to why is G-Force a Hentai 2020-08-04 21:29:37

At 8/4/20 03:28 PM, StaticSkull2 wrote:

sounds like something you'd make lol

We all know if I made a game it would be set in a renaisance fantasy grimdark memehole setting.