00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

officialkingcrab0 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New and Old Drawings Related to the Universe GW (And not only!)

6,936 Views | 87 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Good night everyone!

It looks like there are only a couple of old drawings left...

This painting depicts a still very young lord of lightning and the elements of water, along with his two faithful companions, a talking mountain wolf named Rax and a small forest pixie named Anise

The drawing is very old, like the times in which these events took place.

Thanks for your attention!

iu_153993_8045417.jpg

So the old drawings have come to an end... From the past works there is only a comic strip that has yet to be translated

Now I will publish in the art section only exclusively new works and, accordingly, comics pages...

But damn it, the fiery yanshen looked cool even in old works!

Thanks for your attention and see you in next art-pages!

iu_155231_8045417.jpg

Greetings!

Today is a very important day for me - my brother's birthday!

And in honor of this, I decided to draw for him a funny picture based on the theme of two iconic anime animated series.

Happy Birthday, brother!

iu_155753_8045417.jpg

So the turn has come for my old comic, which I will gradually translate.

I hope someone likes it or even finds it funny.

The plot tells that Endanor, being on his next spontaneous vacation, decides to laze around on the couch and enjoy the rest, in the company of the TV, but then... According to the law of the genre, his peace is disturbed by the visit of his girlfriend, who tells the main character about the recent news...

iu_158300_8045417.jpg

Good day!

It turns out that not all of my old works were published - there are still animation gifs

Yes, they are certainly not very well made (then I was just getting acquainted with such a thing as animation), but there are not many of them, so maybe someone will like it...

But in general, I remember creating them for use as emotions.

iu_159942_8045417.gif

And here is a green-skinned bodybuilder, playfully playing with his eyebrows...

Quite typical for him.

iu_159943_8045417.gif

Apparently, the young runner saw something not very pleasant, which caused him a nervous twitch.

iu_160359_8045417.gif

Well, the elderly master has an attack of bewilderment at all...

Perhaps due to the fact that then he was not very well drawn.

iu_160360_8045417.gif

Well... Apart from the fact that his left, artificial eye must have a titanite plate, everything is quite

consistent with the current model of the cyborg genius.

iu_160683_8045417.gif

And in this gif animation, the noble guardian of order is thinking about something, but cannot make a choice

Apart from the scar on the right side of his face (and equipment), everything more or less matches the original character.

iu_160684_8045417.gif

Greetings!

The last, old GIF animation, which depicts the General of Sadism

This scene was probably captured when one of his dark minions informed Tshin Dzao that the two-meter mercenary had once again ruined plans of cruel general.

iu_161121_8045417.gif

One of the new GIF animations

Um... Apparently Yuki didn't like something wildly.

iu_161377_8045417.gif

When there is nothing to do...

Your friends took all the current work to eliminate influential people, and the city is quiet and calm.

iu_161459_8045417.gif

Hello again!

Well, it looks like I'm out of gif animations... It's a pity.

It depicts Yuki... Umm... Singing... And... Dancing?? Something new.

iu_161744_8045417.gif

Good evening to you! Long time no see!

The other day I created an animated video for one person, on the theme of the game "Plants vs Zombies"

The role of the "plants" protecting the house is played by a character from the universe of one indie horror game called "Granny"

Looks pretty funny and cute, doesn't it?

iu_164420_8045417.gif

Well, this character needs no introduction.

In the animation, he acted as an exceptionally long-range combat (while Granny was a tank)

They made a great team! Poor zombies could not even oppose anything to these two.

iu_164432_8045417.gif

Good day!

The second animation of the Granny, which stubbornly tries to escape from the captivity of the roots that have grown over her legs.

The face when she realizes that she will not succeed is already half the pleasure of watching, he-he.

iu_164758_8045417.gif

Everyone sometimes has situations when something does not work out as we would like, or even make mistakes literally out of the blue... So Peter has the same situation.

iu_164757_8045417.gif

Despite the fact that it is extremely unhygienic, it looks pretty funny

iu_165136_8045417.gif

Well, there is nothing to be surprised - he works as a photographer

iu_165137_8045417.gif

Uh, it must be painful to be hit by such a powerful blow...

iu_165391_8045417.gif

A triple volley from the Spider Cannons! Bang-Bang-Bang!

iu_165392_8045417.gif

Good evening to you!

Granny's penultimate animation, in which she uses her super power and throws a club at zombies.

The club kills all the dead on the line and returns to the owner like a boomerang...

Wow, this is cool, I would like to have the same weapon.

iu_165911_8045417.gif

Also the penultimate gif-animation for this character.

In which Spidey sense danger with his spider sense, using his super power and delivering a powerful blow to the approaching horde of zombies.

iu_165910_8045417.gif

Greetings!

Well, with the coming of the end of Granny, the GIF-animations themselves ended.

Maybe soon I will publish something new, but for now... See you in my next works!

And thanks for your attention!

iu_166211_8045417.gif

And Spidey followed her... it's a pity

iu_166210_8045417.gif

Hello everyone!

Although now I am busy with the process of creating various creativity, I still need to publish something.

Not long ago I decided to start creating a library of movements for my characters.

And the first, of course, was the two-meter mercenary, as he is the first of the three main, male characters.

Maybe someone will find this sketch useful.

iu_168917_8045417.gif

Good evening to you!

Wow! Already 100 of my posts on this platform... It should be celebrated!

That's why I decided to publish my two covers for all my groups and communities in two variations, regular and New Year's.

Thanks to all those who criticized, commented, evaluated and simply watched my work - I am glad to be here, among art connoisseurs and creators of the same kind.

Ghost Warriors

"Our cruel universe is designed to entertain you!"

iu_169022_8045417.jpg

iu_169023_8045417.jpg

A fragment of animation from my upcoming clip about yanshens...

But since I saw the announcement of the "day of madness" I decided to export Tshin Dzao separately, turning it into a GIF animation.

This mad general of sadism better than all my other characters personifies the concept of "madness, cruelty and hatred"

Handsome, isn't it?

iu_170898_8045417.gif

Yesterday i decided to create a cover-music for one composition from the "Secret of Mana" universe

This cover is from my new album, which will be dedicated exclusively to covers.

iu_172266_8045417.jpg

Greetings.

A fairly old fan drawing based on the title screen of a RoboCop game made on the NES platform.

Looking at this drawing, one immediately remembers that magnificent music motive...

iu_179989_8045417.jpg

Greetings.

Not so long ago, I completed another order for parody

Plants vs. Zombies, in which it was necessary to make the Hulk and a monster named Siren Head.

Of course, the real Hulk would never have allowed his powerfull feet to be in concrete, but this poor fellow was clearly out of luck...

iu_186597_8045417.gif

Great... One ended up in concrete, and this one thought of getting bogged down in a swamp. Good job, guys!

iu_186598_8045417.gif

I decided to take part in one of the DEgITx contests, in which it was necessary to create a cover for the tracks.

The theme had to be connected with something nightly, and preferably with elements from the city of the future.

The image of modern Japan that is present in my universe immediately came to my mind.

In the foreground is the Noble Guardian of Order, patrolling the coast, and in the back is the city itself, protected by a huge, electric dome.

iu_186939_8045417.jpg

Good evening!

Another batch of Hulk and Siren Head came up.

In this animation, the big guy will greedily eat the protein packs,

building his chin up to the size... Well, you get the point.

iu_188179_8045417.gif

Well, here the name of the gif speaks for itself.

You must be to more careful, Siren Head

And before you eat or scare someone, you better check if your head is fixed.

iu_188178_8045417.gif

Good evening to you!

As it turned out, not all of my old drawings were published... There is still something left.

This is fan art for one of the episodes of the TV series "penguins of madagascar"

In it, an otter named Marlene (by mistake of the overseer) bathed in her aviary filled with bleach, which led to a rather funny result, around which the main events of the episode developed.

Series name - The otter woman (Episode 3 Season 3)

iu_189100_8045417.jpg

Greetings again!

Well... Apparently the big green-skinned guy went overboard with the amount of protein a little.

iu_190492_8045417.gif

And in this animation, our creepy-cutie Siren Heady just hums some kind of song.

iu_190493_8045417.gif

Good evening!

And in this animation, the Hulk just gets on the defensive... Yes, I know, this is strange, considering that he constantly uses the tactic of "smash and break everything around himself"

iu_192233_8045417.gif

Just good attack animation... Nothing more to say.

iu_192234_8045417.gif

Greetings!

The inevitable end is approaching for the Hulk and Siren Head animations.

Here the Hulk, in the best traditions, pulls out a piece of earth and throws it at the enemy. A simple yet effective way to eliminate zombies.

iu_196111_8045417.gif