00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

privateC2004 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Singing VAs for new web series

621 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Singing VAs for new web series 2020-05-19 17:11:06

Hi my names Mike, I'm looking for a couple of voice actors for the first episode of my 3D Animated Musical web series. Set in the 50s it will be called 'The Mechanical Man'. Characters include;

Billy: A 10 year old London Boy, who has just moved to a small coastal town in Cornwall to live with his Uncle Mick.

Uncle Mick: Very strict and tough, gruff, used to be mayor of the town but has since retired, has a slight Cornish twang (sings the blues)

Music is still yet to be written for the first episode but song will be a solo performance by Uncle Mick in the style of blues.

Thanks, let me know if this is of interest to you so I can send you some lines.

Best wishes,

Mike

Response to Singing VAs for new web series 2020-05-19 17:30:45

iu_123264_7454509.jpg

Here is an early test render of the two main characters for the first episode!!

Response to Singing VAs for new web series 2020-05-20 11:50:41

Alternatively I could get a singer to do the singing parts if anyone is interested in just doing the voices?

Thanks

Response to Singing VAs for new web series 2020-05-24 14:07:27

At 5/19/20 05:11 PM, Hugemulator2019 wrote: Hi my names Mike, I'm looking for a couple of voice actors for the first episode of my 3D Animated Musical web series. Set in the 50s it will be called 'The Mechanical Man'. Characters include;

Billy: A 10 year old London Boy, who has just moved to a small coastal town in Cornwall to live with his Uncle Mick.

Uncle Mick: Very strict and tough, gruff, used to be mayor of the town but has since retired, has a slight Cornish twang (sings the blues)

Music is still yet to be written for the first episode but song will be a solo performance by Uncle Mick in the style of blues.

Thanks, let me know if this is of interest to you so I can send you some lines.

Best wishes,

Mike

Hi Mike, Brock here- If you are still in need I would be willing to try some lines for you.

I am an american, so I'm sure my West country accent could be trash- but i'm willing to give it as shot.