00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GasGrass just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

GB Music Submissions!

573 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

GB Music Submissions! 2020-04-24 19:51:28

Phew! EPISODE 1 of GRNDSBreaking is up and ready to be consumed!

If it was not for the help of Newgrounds musicians allowing me to use their music, then I would have been at a loss. I really appreciate everyone who submitted music to the show and posted in the thread saying it was okay!

I am now looking for music to feature in the next episode!

@GRNDSBreaking is a Newgrounds podcast that combines a 3 part interview with commercial skits and music made by Newgrounds users. It weighs heavily on creativity and requires a lot of post-production.

EPISODE 1 PLAYLIST

Of course I'm trying to switch up the music per episode, so submitting as much as possible that you wouldn't mind being featured in the podcast would be highly appreciated! Please PM me if you would like to have me promote a project or album on the podcast and be sure to explain why making music is so important to you! Last episode, the album Astgaban, in which Troisnyx collaborated on, was prominently featured. Previous Music Thread

I thank everyone for their time, their consideration, and their collaboration! We currently have a Patreon in which the first goal is $100 a month so we can actually commission musicians to make original content for the podcast!

Hope to hear back from you!

Xinxinix

Head of GRNDSBreaking

*xin laugh*

Response to GB Music Submissions! 2020-04-25 03:02:16

At 4/24/20 07:51 PM, Xinxinix wrote: Phew! EPISODE 1 of GRNDSBreaking is up and ready to be consumed!
//www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/928948

If it was not for the help of Newgrounds musicians allowing me to use their music, then I would have been at a loss. I really appreciate everyone who submitted music to the show and posted in the thread saying it was okay!

@GRNDSBreaking is a Newgrounds podcast that combines a 3 part interview with commercial skits and music made by Newgrounds users. It weighs heavily on creativity and requires a lot of post-production.

EPISODE 1 PLAYLIST

Of course I'm trying to switch up the music per episode, so submitting as much as possible that you wouldn't mind being featured in the podcast would be highly appreciated! Please PM me if you would like to have me promote a project or album on the podcast and be sure to explain why making music is so important to you! Last episode, the album Astgaban, in which Troisnyx collaborated on, was prominently featured. Previous Music Thread

I thank everyone for their time, their consideration, and their collaboration! We currently have a Patreon in which the first goal is $100 a month so we can actually commission musicians to make original content for the podcast!

Xinxinix
Head of GRNDSBreaking

any sort of music??

Response to GB Music Submissions! 2020-04-25 11:07:05

At 4/25/20 03:02 AM, Soundslave wrote:
At 4/24/20 07:51 PM, Xinxinix wrote: Phew! EPISODE 1 of GRNDSBreaking is up and ready to be consumed!
//www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/928948

EPISODE 1 PLAYLIST

Xinxinix
Head of GRNDSBreaking
any sort of music??

Yes! It can be explicit or experimental or alternative rock or heavy metal or an ambient collection of water drip noises.

It can even include sexual moaning or be in a different language!

It doesn't matter as long as it's not copyrighted :-)

*xin laugh*

Response to GB Music Submissions! 2020-05-02 13:02:51

I recently made a collab with Astro Reality: https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/929359

Ο ήχος του δημιουργού μας, το πεπρωμένο μας του πνεύματος, η αγκαλιά του σύμπαντος.

BBS Signature