00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

extradoodley just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Distorted Vortex's Music Thread

487 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

So this will be me starting a Portfolio Thread try and get people talking instead of me making multiple threads and just leaving it there

But Yeah hi i'm Kane Henry but i'm mostly known as Distorted Vortex or under my 2nd alias dyxren.

I'm a EDM Producer that mainly does Dubstep but i also do other stuff like Bass House, Chiptune, Future House and even Hardcore

Some of my work is on Newgrounds but i mainly upload stuff to SoundCloud as my preferred site for sharing music but i'll share with you some of the stuff i recently uploaded to newgrounds even though i didn't recently released them on Newgrounds

Firstly Destroy which is a Riddim track i released on Janurary 31st on a Niche Music Streaming Service called Audius aswell as being my 2nd single from my upcoming 6th Album this is a track i enjoyed making

Next is Arcade which is my current take on Glitch Hop released on Audius, Janurary 5th under my netlabel FrostSelect as a way of embracing the gaming side of my music aswell my first glitch hop track i'm actually proud of

Lastly is Sachiko which is a dual effort with Acid Applejack released on Soundcloud on Feburary 16th with this being the first time i ever delved into speedcore and loving it with the changes that Acid made i think this is probably one of my greatest achivements this year.

So if you have any questions about these 3 tracks don't be afraid to leave a reply i'll try and respond to as many people as i can but for now DV Out.

PS. ik my grammar is shit you don't need to point it out for me.

Distorted Vortex | Heavy Bass Producer

Distorted's Soundcloud Page | Distorted's Music Label

BBS Signature

Response to Distorted Vortex's Music Thread 2020-04-06 10:27:54

Released a New Track from one of my Upcoming Projects, i hope you enjoy it

BBS Signature

Response to Distorted Vortex's Music Thread 2020-08-15 16:16:00

a official remix made by my mate Mvsket.

BBS Signature

Response to Distorted Vortex's Music Thread 2021-02-25 12:17:30

I Know i've been not uploading alot on Newgrounds however it's not my main site where i post music however i have decided to bring some of my stuff to my Newgrounds Page starting with Shattered Fate and hopefully bringing Seed of Darkness and nobody at a future date

BBS Signature

Response to Distorted Vortex's Music Thread 2021-05-13 12:16:28

Decided to bring my favourite track from my Forthcoming Album titled Multicoloured Wiring to Newgrounds, bringing the Brostep back in my own style.

BBS Signature