00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mxntjam just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Nihilism. A poem by yours truly

239 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Nihilism. A poem by yours truly 2020-03-02 13:39:19

Nihilism has wrapped it's numbing cloak around me. The bitterness of a bleak reality blinded to it's banality weights heavy upon my heart as it siphons off what little warmth of hope remains. I've reached the plateu where emotional exhaustion keeps depression pinned down with claws of blackened steel. My soul cries out for reprieve from this cold, but only echoes reply.

I've been feeling, well, nothing lately. I'm to emotionally exhausted to even feel depressed, much less anything else. What started out as me just writing down what I was feeling turned into the above short poem. I'd thought I'd share it here.

Response to Nihilism. A poem by yours truly 2020-03-02 18:41:36

It only takes a spark to get a fire going then all those around will warm up to it,s glowing that's how it is with God's love once you,be experience it you take his love and you want to pass it on.... Icc hymn Christian music aurthour unknown..

In Case of Emergency Before 911 Pray 611 and Afterword Sing a Revolutionary 9611.

Genesis 9 Hebrews 11.Matthew 6 Luke 11.Psalm 96 Revolution 11 {Witness The Music}