00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Blurzapper just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Matrix Cross Baby

232 Views | 1 Reply

Matrix Cross Baby 2020-03-01 18:54:09

It looks like Bobby from King of the Hill to me... Might have to check the specs on stem cells.... I see my self as s,uper t,rash m,an.right.now...... I'll have it ready in may...

In Case of Emergency Before 911 Pray 611 and Afterword Sing a Revolutionary 9611.

Genesis 9 Hebrews 11.Matthew 6 Luke 11.Psalm 96 Revolution 11 {Witness The Music}

Response to Matrix Cross Baby 2020-03-01 19:17:37

At 3/1/20 06:54 PM, MichaelJason1 wrote: It looks like Bobby from King of the Hill to me... Might have to check the specs on stem cells.... I see my self as s,uper t,rash m,an.right.now...... I'll have it ready in may...

Hi I'm Jaso N please forgive me for not properly introducing myself .. it$ just that when people talk to me I always here this he just this and he,s just that and yes I am just another son. A son of God and 1 of 3 blood born brothers, how bright the son shines depends on the weather just remember not all the stars shine as bright and you should think of all your son's that way cause you never know which ones will be shineing during an overcast... I be walking these streets in the middle of storms.... It,s different but Kool....

In Case of Emergency Before 911 Pray 611 and Afterword Sing a Revolutionary 9611.

Genesis 9 Hebrews 11.Matthew 6 Luke 11.Psalm 96 Revolution 11 {Witness The Music}