00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

akmoreth just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sorry Newgrounds but...

328 Views | 13 Replies

Sorry Newgrounds but... 2020-01-17 20:28:33

Y'all got a lazy shill rotting away on this site, and that lazy shill is me.

God I haven't really been doing much on this site at all for like a month... some personal stuff has been going on but for some reason I still don't think very often to use this site as an escape. It only bothers me because I originally joined this place with so much enthusiasm and all but in the span of exactly four months that feeling's been waning a bit.

I'm sure the feeling will come flying right back once I'm in a better state of mind... I just don't really do anything at all when I'm like this, and I know that has to change.

I'm sure at least a few of y'all who have been on here for many years have gone through periods like this... but I haven't even been on here for half a year. Kinda concerning to me lmao

coo coo bitch lmfao

Response to Sorry Newgrounds but... 2020-01-17 22:33:23

At 1/17/20 08:28 PM, HavryloThePigeon wrote: Y'all got a lazy shill rotting away on this site, and that lazy shill is me.

God I haven't really been doing much on this site at all for like a month... some personal stuff has been going on but for some reason I still don't think very often to use this site as an escape. It only bothers me because I originally joined this place with so much enthusiasm and all but in the span of exactly four months that feeling's been waning a bit.

I'm sure the feeling will come flying right back once I'm in a better state of mind... I just don't really do anything at all when I'm like this, and I know that has to change.

I'm sure at least a few of y'all who have been on here for many years have gone through periods like this... but I haven't even been on here for half a year. Kinda concerning to me lmao

Ummm... No.

Join The Rat Cult and grasp firmly.

Response to Sorry Newgrounds but... 2020-01-17 23:05:02

At 1/17/20 10:33 PM, DevilRat wrote:
At 1/17/20 08:28 PM, HavryloThePigeon wrote: Y'all got a lazy shill rotting away on this site, and that lazy shill is me.

Ummm... No.

"ummm no" what

coo coo bitch lmfao

Response to Sorry Newgrounds but... 2020-01-18 00:52:04

Take some time for yourself. That's all I can really say.

Response to Sorry Newgrounds but... 2020-01-18 04:13:18

You shouldn't feel intimidated to post on this site if you ever don't want to, be active in your free time. xx

As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be on Newgrounds.

BBS Signature

Response to Sorry Newgrounds but... 2020-01-18 06:19:29

Get outside more.You are starting to get bored with NG because you are in non-stop contact with it.Quit for a few weeks and do something else.

BBS Signature

Response to Sorry Newgrounds but... 2020-01-18 11:15:58

No other website lets me submit garbage and get rewarded for it!

Response to Sorry Newgrounds but... 2020-01-18 13:27:32

At 1/18/20 11:15 AM, Little-Rena wrote: No other website lets me submit garbage and get rewarded for it!

Your garbage is still way ahead of most of what passes for quality content on that other place starting with Y.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Sorry Newgrounds but... 2020-01-18 13:31:44

Do what you feel is necessary for yourself. Take time off and come back when you're ready.

Just another NG user.

Thanks, @COOLZONE17500 for the cool signature.

BBS Signature

Response to Sorry Newgrounds but... 2020-01-18 14:27:07

At 1/18/20 01:27 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 1/18/20 11:15 AM, Little-Rena wrote: No other website lets me submit garbage and get rewarded for it!
Your garbage is still way ahead of most of what passes for quality content on that other place starting with Y.

I know, but I don't get rewarded with trophies on that site, so I don't bother.

Response to Sorry Newgrounds but... 2020-01-18 14:31:26

At 1/18/20 02:27 PM, Little-Rena wrote:

Further proof that no one cares as much about creators as NG does.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Sorry Newgrounds but... 2020-01-18 14:49:01

At 1/18/20 02:31 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:

Yes, I took inspiration from your work on this picture.

iu_86474_1568164.jpg

Response to Sorry Newgrounds but... 2020-01-18 16:57:27

well, hold on!

meanwhile, whats this video of cute otters!

Response to Sorry Newgrounds but... 2020-01-18 17:18:10

At 1/18/20 02:31 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:

Yes.

coo coo bitch lmfao