00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

extradoodley just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Your favorite Splinter Cell Game?

711 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Your favorite Splinter Cell Game? 2019-10-09 13:31:09

I am going to say the first one.

Splinter Cell games ranked from best to worst according to me:

Splinter Cell

Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

Splinter Cell Blacklist

Splinter Cell Conviction

Splinter Cell Pandorra Tomorrow

Splinter Cell Essentials

Splinter Cell Double Agent

Response to Your favorite Splinter Cell Game? 2019-10-15 11:15:03

I've only played the first three so out of all of them I'd say Chaos Theory was my favourite.

Favourite story & gameplay, and the fact you can beat the game without killing anyone (aside from 3 guys where you have no choice) makes it the most fun to me. I like stealth games you can beat as a pacifist.

Response to Your favorite Splinter Cell Game? 2019-10-16 08:17:33

I think I like Conviction the most. Yes, it lost some of the stealth part, but whole game feels like one big Bourne movie. A good portion of action-packed cinematography

Response to Your favorite Splinter Cell Game? 2019-10-17 08:19:56

At 10/9/19 01:31 PM, Aceofthesky wrote: I am going to say the first one.

Splinter Cell games ranked from best to worst according to me:

Splinter Cell
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
Splinter Cell Blacklist
Splinter Cell Conviction
Splinter Cell Pandorra Tomorrow
Splinter Cell Essentials
Splinter Cell Double Agent

Splinter Cell

Chaos Therory

Pandora Tomorrow

Double Agent

Conviction and Blacklist are basicly the same.

(Never played Essentials)

I loved the slow movements of the first few ones, hated the new ones, I would have preferred it, if we would play a new character after Double Agent.

- QualonHive.com (WARNING 18+)

BBS Signature

At 10/17/19 03:31 PM, VulcanSurge wrote: I've only played Conviction and Double Agent, I found the former a lot of fun but Double Agent was rough. It did have neat stuff like breaking through Ice lakes.

Double Agent was the worst of the Splinter Cells in my opinion. I did not like the story and the frames per second were very inconsistent, not to mention there was a lot of lagging.

Conviction was a breath of fresh air though. The story was better(it felt like a Bourne movie) and despite you could choose whether to go into missions stealthily or guns ablazing, I liked the gameplay.

Response to Your favorite Splinter Cell Game? 2019-10-21 13:21:37

I wouldn't say I have a favourite game in the series as such, but I love the different ideas and concepts that each entry brought to the table.

You can't go wrong with the classic stealth approach of the original, Pandora Tomorrow and Chaos Theory.

I haven't played Double Agent, so I can't comment on that.

I loved the style and presentation of Conviction, very satisfying and fast paced panther-like gameplay, and one of the few games I've played in which you can feel just how legitimately terrified the enemies are of you. Special shoutout to those brutal interrogation scenes.

I know Blacklist wasn't well received, but I thought that the level design and progression was overall superb in the sense that the Ghost, Panther and Assault playstyles were all viable - an approach which carried over to Watch Dogs 2 which quite frankly didn't get enough credit for. That said, the game was a bit too easy, and the co-op missions were a bit iffy and lacklustre compared to Conviction's.

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature