00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

perilsofafrog just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Making new animation! Need voices!

1,266 Views | 11 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Yo! I've been thinking about making an animation for a while, and now I've decided to go and do it! I need some voices though. I only have two requirements:

Good recording tech

Good acting ability

I have a few characters in mind. This is a adventure sci fi, with a few dark elements.

Tody- The main character. Young and introverted, he didn't find adventure... adventure found him!

Uncle Lad (Hence my username)- A crazy scientist who's been missing for years, who's out of touch with society and tries to keep his nephew alive. A secondary protagonist, and Tody's uncle.

Miles- A third wheel. Extroverted and always hungry! Not the brightest, but real chill, and can make friends fast!

These are my main characters. Of course, there will be more, who have minor but important parts in the story!

Two police robots, one male and one female

Alien Overlord

Alien henchmen

Demon bounty hunter

Homeless Florida man

And more!

Of course, animating will take a long time, so not many will be able to see my results for a long time. I will try to show progress to people who contribute though!

I have no current deadline.

If you want a new character that you want to add and voice, I'm willing to see what you got!

Contact me if you're interested!

Here are some lines that might fit my characters!

Lad: If you care, you'll be disappointed. Don't care, and you're a jerk. Society, huh?

Lad(In a foreign restaurant): Hey! How many Ching Chongs for the sushi?

Owner: Sir, it's called Yen.

Tody: Oh god... I'm a murderer.

Miles: No, you're not. When it's an accident, they call it manslaughter.

Miles: A wise man once said "never underestimate the power of a hungry man" and I'm starving!

Miles: You killed us! You killed us and now we're dead!

Tody: God why do you hate me?

Lad: Oh look there' my corpse. Guess I'm having an out of body experience!

Response to Making new animation! Need voices! 2019-08-26 04:34:57

Definitely interested! I'll send in an audition soon!

You need a voice? I got plenty for ya! :D

BBS Signature

Response to Making new animation! Need voices! 2019-08-31 11:46:26

Sounds like fun, I'd like to give it a shot. I have good voicing equipment at my disposal, but have never auditioned for something on newgrounds. Do I just send you a file through here or what?

Response to Making new animation! Need voices! 2019-09-03 23:21:00

At 9/2/19 10:56 AM, MarioPaintGameplayYt wrote: Might I say, Can I voice a character dude?

I'd love that! Send me a sample at theheckbro@hotmail.com and I'll see what we can do!

Response to Making new animation! Need voices! 2019-09-03 23:22:08

At 8/31/19 11:46 AM, XavierR wrote: Sounds like fun, I'd like to give it a shot. I have good voicing equipment at my disposal, but have never auditioned for something on newgrounds. Do I just send you a file through here or what?

Great! Contact me at theheckbro@hotmail.com and send me what you got! Don't worry, I'm pretty new myself. Don't expect the best quality animation, but I do have some of the story down.

Response to Making new animation! Need voices! 2019-09-03 23:23:03

At 8/26/19 04:34 AM, LeVi422 wrote: Definitely interested! I'll send in an audition soon!

Great! Contact me at theheckbro@hotmail.com and SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!

Response to Making new animation! Need voices! 2019-09-13 15:41:37

At 8/23/19 10:59 PM, UncleLad wrote: Yo! I've been thinking about making an animation for a while, and now I've decided to go and do it! I need some voices though. I only have two requirements:
Good recording tech
Good acting ability
I have a few characters in mind. This is a adventure sci fi, with a few dark elements.
Tody- The main character. Young and introverted, he didn't find adventure... adventure found him!
Uncle Lad (Hence my username)- A crazy scientist who's been missing for years, who's out of touch with society and tries to keep his nephew alive. A secondary protagonist, and Tody's uncle.
Miles- A third wheel. Extroverted and always hungry! Not the brightest, but real chill, and can make friends fast!
These are my main characters. Of course, there will be more, who have minor but important parts in the story!
Alien Overlord
Alien henchmen
Demon bounty hunter
Homeless Florida man
And more!
Of course, animating will take a long time, so not many will be able to see my results for a long time. I will try to show progress to people who contribute though!
If you want a new character that you want to add and voice, I'm willing to see what you got!

Lad: If you care, you'll be disappointed. Don't care, and you're a jerk. Society, huh?

Miles: A wise man once said "never underestimate the power of a hungry man" and I'm starving!

This sounds like a lot of fun, I'm looking to collaborate on some animation projects. Let me know if you still need someone

Response to Making new animation! Need voices! 2019-09-25 00:53:25

Tell me what you need!

Response to Making new animation! Need voices! 2020-02-04 20:01:27

To everyone interested: I have had some issues with my computer and free time and any development has stopped. I WILL get to it, but I'm currently saving for proper animation equipment and struggling with school work. You can visit my lore site I've been working on (not permanent) at https://boom-bums.fandom.com/wiki/Boom_Bums_Wiki

or you can contact me on my insta, @doodlebackup

Response to Making new animation! Need voices! 2020-02-05 13:41:06

At 8/23/19 10:59 PM, UncleLad wrote: Yo! I've been thinking about making an animation for a while, and now I've decided to go and do it! I need some voices though. I only have two requirements:
Good recording tech
Good acting ability
Alien Overlord
Alien henchmen
Demon bounty hunter
Homeless Florida man
And more!

Let me know if you want me to play anyone; I could most likely at the very least play the Homeless Florida Man as I feel most spiritually able to relate to that character lol.

Response to Making new animation! Need voices! 2020-02-05 17:03:09

Good recording tech
Good acting ability
Alien Overlord
Alien henchmen
Demon bounty hunter
Homeless Florida man
And more!

Greatings am interested please send me the details

cpj

BBS Signature

Response to Making new animation! Need voices! 2020-02-05 21:26:37

Greatings am interested please send me the details

It's currently just a concept, and I need to get better equipment and improve my animation skills. I have a website where I've put my ideas, though they aren't permanent, at https://boom-bums.fandom.com/wiki/Boom_Bums_Wiki