00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What if....???

447 Views | 26 Replies

What if....??? 2019-08-07 13:58:07

What if Trump and Kim switched places, lets say Kim and Trump meet at the 38 parallel and make a deal that for 8 years Kim will the president of the US and Trump the president of North Korea.What you think how will Kim handle a Country with checks and balances and Trump a country without one.

iu_44841_4569438.jpg

Response to What if....??? 2019-08-07 14:08:39

Outside of Kim being smarter, I don't think many would be able to tell the difference.

Response to What if....??? 2019-08-07 18:37:13

The left would rather have the murderous dictator Kim than Trump. At least that's what it seems like.

Tempus Edax Rerum

BBS Signature

Response to What if....??? 2019-08-07 21:27:25

At 8/7/19 06:37 PM, Gimel wrote: The left would rather have the murderous dictator Kim than Trump. At least that's what it seems like.

We are talking about a guy who defines who Americans are, pandering to white nationalism, laughs at shooting immigrants and has proposed putting guns turrets on the border, while pursues a policy of family separation and sticks them into packed cages - after issuing policies that have created economic instability in these Latin American countries that has led to mass migration of refugees fleeing them to come to the US... and then rallies off of them. And believes in tough on crime approach, and sells military equipment to police.

A guy who has also promoted violence at his rallies, and against his critics and the media. A guy who once talked about rounding up Muslims, like fucking Nazi Germany did with the Jews.

And let's not forget, he loves to praise dictators, like murderous Kim.

I think deep down your going "Fuck yeah" with Trump authoritarian, and draconian, views, because you would love him to be more like murderous Kim - as long as he targets the left. That's what I think, because you already accept the kernels of dictatorship from him and his lack humanitarianism.

So don't say stupid shit.

Response to What if....??? 2019-08-08 01:20:13

At 8/7/19 09:27 PM, EdyKel wrote: We are talking about a guy who defines who Americans are, pandering to white nationalism, laughs at shooting immigrants and has proposed putting guns turrets on the border, while pursues a policy of family separation and sticks them into packed cages - after issuing policies that have created economic instability in these Latin American countries that has led to mass migration of refugees fleeing them to come to the US... and then rallies off of them. And believes in tough on crime approach, and sells military equipment to police.

A guy who has also promoted violence at his rallies, and against his critics and the media. A guy who once talked about rounding up Muslims, like fucking Nazi Germany did with the Jews.

I think deep down your going "Fuck yeah" with Trump authoritarian, and draconian, views, because you would love him to be more like murderous Kim - as long as he targets the left. That's what I think, because you already accept the kernels of dictatorship from him and his lack humanitarianism.

Always the same narrative and half truths. I see far more hatred spewing from the mouths of our own citizens out towards Trump than Kim.

I support Trump because he is the president, as would I do with any other elected official regardless of political party. The same way I wished Obama the best while he was in office.

So I don't really consider sticking up for the president, especially when hes being wrongfully compared to a ruthless dictator, stupid shit.

Tempus Edax Rerum

BBS Signature

Response to What if....??? 2019-08-08 02:12:15

At 8/8/19 01:20 AM, Gimel wrote:
At 8/7/19 09:27 PM, EdyKel wrote: We are talking about a guy who defines who Americans are, pandering to white nationalism, laughs at shooting immigrants and has proposed putting guns turrets on the border, while pursues a policy of family separation and sticks them into packed cages - after issuing policies that have created economic instability in these Latin American countries that has led to mass migration of refugees fleeing them to come to the US... and then rallies off of them. And believes in tough on crime approach, and sells military equipment to police.

Always the same narrative and half truths. I see far more hatred spewing from the mouths of our own citizens out towards Trump than Kim.

And yet, you argued that the left would elect someone like Kim, with nothing to back that up with. I pointed out some pretty authoritarian examples, and lack of ethical standards, from Trump, and you seem to be defending this shit by claiming that people are saying some pretty mean things about Trump?

And last I looked, Trump was touting his great relationship with murderer Kim, and the beautiful letters he gets from him, as NK continues to perfect their ballistic missile technology. And you think this is right?

I support Trump because he is the president, as would I do with any other elected official regardless of political party. The same way I wished Obama the best while he was in office.

So, you ignore the bat shit insane things Trump says and does, out of some sort of blind obligation for the office, which you claim has nothing to do with party, while constantly mocking Democrat candidates who are running for the presidency....

So I don't really consider sticking up for the president, especially when hes being wrongfully compared to a ruthless dictator, stupid shit.

But, you are sticking up for Trump, by going after Democrats, and the left, while remaining silent about the stupid shit Trump constantly says and does, which no other recent president (Democrat or Republican) has done, which come off as vile, divisive, unethical, authoritarian, narcissistic, and inhumane. Not the qualities you want of a democratically elected person.

I've been voting for the last 30 years, for both Democrat, and Republican president, and none of them come close to to what Trump has done, in regards to executive power abuse, and skirting the constitution and congress, and doing things that undermine our democracy, and values as a nation, and is something you would expect from a sociopathic dictator.

Son, you either have something to show for your comments, or all you have are excuses and denial. I stand by what I said about you.

Response to What if....??? 2019-08-08 02:59:50

At 8/7/19 02:08 PM, EdyKel wrote: Outside of Kim being smarter, I don't think many would be able to tell the difference.

iu_45105_4569438.jpg

Response to What if....??? 2019-08-08 13:55:13 (edited 2019-08-08 14:02:22)

At 8/8/19 02:12 AM, EdyKel wrote:

Im sorry, I was just making assumptions. I thought the people would rather have the smarter of the two dictators, but I guess assumptions dont really mean anything when they are against your political beliefs.

Let me ask you something. Do you really think Trump is trying to become a dictator like Kim or do you think that he is acting this way because the opposition he faces gives him no other choice but to resort to act like the way he acts now? Do you think that he wants to become a friends with a dictator or does he want to build a mending relationship between the US and NK? Do you think that by becoming president he wanted to become one of the most hated people in America and further divide America or did he want to become appreciated and unify America? I beleive he came into office with the best intentions for us and he still does (just like many of the democratic candidates do too), but all the negativity and hatred seems to have blotted that out from the eyes of most Americans.

As for ignoring all the stupid shit, he has done and said a lot of things in office that I am not a fan of, in fact, Ive spoken out against the way he acts before. So yeah, there's that assumption.

Showing favoritism and showing support/respect for the office of the president are not mutually exclusive. I disagree with democratic candidates policies, but I don't hate them for it, nor would I go to such extremes as many of the political left are doing against Trump. If they win, Ill wish them the best as well. I know thats a hard thing for many to grasp.

I appreciate your passion, I'm sure you want the best for America as well, but I really don't think I am wrong with my beliefs nor do I have anything to deny.

Tempus Edax Rerum

BBS Signature

Response to What if....??? 2019-08-08 15:38:29

At 8/8/19 01:55 PM, Gimel wrote:
Im sorry, I was just making assumptions. I thought the people would rather have the smarter of the two dictators, but I guess assumptions dont really mean anything when they are against your political beliefs.

My political views are centrist, and are based mostly on statistic, common sense, and on what people say - I can't read minds on what they don't say.

Let me ask you something. Do you really think Trump is trying to become a dictator like Kim or do you think that he is acting this way because the opposition he faces gives him no other choice but to resort to act like the way he acts now? Do you think that he wants to become a friends with a dictator or does he want to build a mending relationship between the US and NK?

No, but it clear that he is used to getting his way on things, and shows little understanding for the checks and balances of our democratic constitutional system, as he pushes the boundaries of it to the breaking point, legally and ethically, while praising terrible dictators, knowing what they do in their country - and that is an assumption that he actually knows.

Does he want to become friends with a dictator, certainly with Putin (who pretty much is a dictator all in but name, given their state run media, widespread election fraud and the mysterious killings, or jailing, of political rivals, in Russia), given that Trump probably still wants to resume building a Trump Tower in Moscow after office, after abandoning those plans once he became president.

As for Kim, Trump is an egotist and a narcissist, easily flattered. He hasn't helped the situation in NK, only made it worse with all his praise of the NK leader, and the photo- ops he has taken with him, that NK state controlled media has used as part of their propaganda to strengthen Kim's image, which was once a precarious position among the NK elite. Trump has only made the situation seem more tense, with NK continuing to launch their ballistics to perfect their technology in them, despite Trump supplication towards them and Kim - while having contradictory positions on Venezuela and Iran.

Whether Trump general seeks closer ties with Kim is hard to say, but it is an opportunity to dispel that Trump is actively making the situation worse there, while trying to sell american made missile defense systems in that part of the world.

Do you think that by becoming president he wanted to become one of the most hated people in America and further divide America or did he want to become appreciated and unify America? I beleive he came into office with the best intentions for us and he still does (just like many of the democratic candidates do too), but all the negativity and hatred seems to have blotted that out from the eyes of most Americans.

You seem to think it's all his critics fault, even though other Presidents went to the same hell. Trump is a text book example of an egoist and narcissist, who has extremely thin skin, and lashes out at anyone who he thinks has smeared his image, with his image being his brand name. He goes as far as accusing the media as the "enemy of the people", even though the intent of the 1st amendment was to protect them from government tyranny. It's also why he is pathological lying salesman, since his brand is his product, and he well constantly lie, or embellish, things in order to defend his image in hopes of keeping sales for support.

Trump is also a reality TV personality, where he believes drama and chaos leads to good ratings - this is how he runs the white House, with stories of people backstabbing each other by leaks, to get Trump's attention, with Trump enjoying it. But, he hasn't figured out that it can also lead to people hating him, as he continuously sows chaos for drama (claiming the media needs to thank him for increased viewership), and panders to those who fervently praise and support him, leading to division..

As for ignoring all the stupid shit, he has done and said a lot of things in office that I am not a fan of, in fact, Ive spoken out against the way he acts before. So yeah, there's that assumption.

Well, if you are, then I am sorry. But I haven't seen much of that from you sound here, other than your disparanging comments about Democrats, and the defense of some of Trump policies, like Immigration.

Showing favoritism and showing support/respect for the office of the president are not mutually exclusive. I disagree with democratic candidates policies, but I don't hate them for it, nor would I go to such extremes as many of the political left are doing against Trump. If they win, Ill wish them the best as well. I know thats a hard thing for many to grasp.

I appreciate your passion, I'm sure you want the best for America as well, but I really don't think I am wrong with my beliefs nor do I have anything to deny.

You need to reevaluate your comments around here to give a different impression, because your curent ones make it seem like you are partisan shell - and you can't always blame that on others,when you don't say enough to contradict that impression.

Response to What if....??? 2019-08-08 16:34:33

At 8/8/19 03:38 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 8/8/19 01:55 PM, Gimel wrote:
My political views are centrist, and are based mostly on statistic, common sense, and on what people say - I can't read minds on what they don't say.

Let me ask you something. Do you really think Trump is trying to become a dictator like Kim or do you think that he is acting this way because the opposition he faces gives him no other choice but to resort to act like the way he acts now? Do you think that he wants to become a friends with a dictator or does he want to build a mending relationship between the US and NK?
No, but it clear that he is used to getting his way on things, and shows little understanding for the checks and balances of our democratic constitutional system, as he pushes the boundaries of it to the breaking point, legally and ethically, while praising terrible dictators, knowing what they do in their country - and that is an assumption that he actually knows.

Does he want to become friends with a dictator, certainly with Putin (who pretty much is a dictator all in but name, given their state run media, widespread election fraud and the mysterious killings, or jailing, of political rivals, in Russia), given that Trump probably still wants to resume building a Trump Tower in Moscow after office, after abandoning those plans once he became president.

As for Kim, Trump is an egotist and a narcissist, easily flattered. He hasn't helped the situation in NK, only made it worse with all his praise of the NK leader, and the photo- ops he has taken with him, that NK state controlled media has used as part of their propaganda to strengthen Kim's image, which was once a precarious position among the NK elite. Trump has only made the situation seem more tense, with NK continuing to launch their ballistics to perfect their technology in them, despite Trump supplication towards them and Kim - while having contradictory positions on Venezuela and Iran.

Whether Trump general seeks closer ties with Kim is hard to say, but it is an opportunity to dispel that Trump is actively making the situation worse there, while trying to sell american made missile defense systems in that part of the world.

Do you think that by becoming president he wanted to become one of the most hated people in America and further divide America or did he want to become appreciated and unify America? I beleive he came into office with the best intentions for us and he still does (just like many of the democratic candidates do too), but all the negativity and hatred seems to have blotted that out from the eyes of most Americans.
You seem to think it's all his critics fault, even though other Presidents went to the same hell. Trump is a text book example of an egoist and narcissist, who has extremely thin skin, and lashes out at anyone who he thinks has smeared his image, with his image being his brand name. He goes as far as accusing the media as the "enemy of the people", even though the intent of the 1st amendment was to protect them from government tyranny. It's also why he is pathological lying salesman, since his brand is his product, and he well constantly lie, or embellish, things in order to defend his image in hopes of keeping sales for support.

Trump is also a reality TV personality, where he believes drama and chaos leads to good ratings - this is how he runs the white House, with stories of people backstabbing each other by leaks, to get Trump's attention, with Trump enjoying it. But, he hasn't figured out that it can also lead to people hating him, as he continuously sows chaos for drama (claiming the media needs to thank him for increased viewership), and panders to those who fervently praise and support him, leading to division..

Well, if you are, then I am sorry. But I haven't seen much of that from you sound here, other than your disparanging comments about Democrats, and the defense of some of Trump policies, like Immigration.

You need to reevaluate your comments around here to give a different impression, because your curent ones make it seem like you are partisan shell - and you can't always blame that on others,when you don't say enough to contradict that impression.

oh boy people are in a fight

Response to What if....??? 2019-08-08 17:58:24 (edited 2019-08-08 17:58:41)

At 8/8/19 04:34 PM, mile667 wrote: oh boy people are in a fight

No, just clarifications.

Response to What if....??? 2019-08-09 05:04:40

At 8/8/19 05:58 PM, EdyKel wrote:
No, just clarifications.

ok

Response to What if....??? 2019-08-09 15:03:03

At 8/8/19 02:59 AM, mile667 wrote:
At 8/7/19 02:08 PM, EdyKel wrote: Outside of Kim being smarter, I don't think many would be able to tell the difference.

i'm going to have to ask you to never do that again. if you ever DARE to do that again i will find you you hear me

I'm the funniest guy around yeha

BBS Signature

Response to What if....??? 2019-08-09 15:21:47

At 8/9/19 03:03 PM, koupip wrote:
i'm going to have to ask you to never do that again. if you ever DARE to do that again i will find you you hear me

Yea, Trump is also petty and vindicate. It's well documented that he believes in getting back at people he thinks has done him wrong. His most famous quote is “Get even with people. If they screw you, screw them back 10 times as hard. I really believe it.”

Response to What if....??? 2019-08-09 15:23:19

At 8/9/19 03:21 PM, EdyKel wrote:
Yea, Trump is also petty and vindicate. It's well documented that he believes in getting back at people he thinks has done him wrong. His most famous quote is “Get even with people. If they screw you, screw them back 10 times as hard. I really believe it.”

politics about trump are boring anyway

BBS Signature

Response to What if....??? 2019-08-09 15:34:16

At 8/9/19 03:23 PM, koupip wrote:

I believe Trump has boredom towards politics as well, though he does watch Fox News for the praise they give him, and is given a daily media brief by his aids with positive articles in it about him - they have to do that because he goes off the edge when he doesn't hear positive praise.

Response to What if....??? 2019-08-09 16:23:35 (edited 2019-08-09 16:24:07)

At 8/8/19 01:55 PM, Gimel wrote: Let me ask you something. Do you really think Trump is trying to become a dictator like Kim or do you think that he is acting this way because the opposition he faces gives him no other choice but to resort to act like the way he acts now? Do you think that he wants to become a friends with a dictator or does he want to build a mending relationship between the US and NK? Do you think that by becoming president he wanted to become one of the most hated people in America and further divide America or did he want to become appreciated and unify America? I beleive he came into office with the best intentions for us and he still does (just like many of the democratic candidates do too), but all the negativity and hatred seems to have blotted that out from the eyes of most Americans.

Trump came into political fame by being that guy on twitter who was leading the charge in claiming the president of the US was actually born in Kenya and wasn't American based solely on the color of his skin. During his campaign, he mocked everyone from disabled reporters to POW's. And then he was elected specifically for doing all of this because people loved that he wasn't ~politically correct~. And now he is out crying about some dumb kids in Portland fighting while completely ignoring his role in promoting the same sorts of rhetoric that have been used in all the most recent white supremacist hate crimes and mass shootings about inhuman foreigners invading us. He was an asshole, was elected because he was an asshole, and shockingly, he's an asshole as a president. If you didn't want a President everyone was going to hate, maybe don't vote for the most abrasive and disgusting guy on the fucking ticket.

Response to What if....??? 2019-08-09 16:47:14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFdvfrWS7XQ

Response to What if....??? 2019-08-09 16:49:53

just in case i was talking about the picture mile667 posted which was one of the most horrifying thing i ever saw in my life

BBS Signature

Response to What if....??? 2019-08-09 22:40:33

At 8/7/19 06:37 PM, Gimel wrote: The left would rather have the murderous dictator Kim than Trump. At least that's what it seems like.

that's a bastardized generalization of the ~50% who don't enjoy Trump being in the white house

Imagine it's 2009-2016

The right would rather have the murderous dictator Hitler than Obama. At least that's what it seems like.

don't play down to the lowest common denominator. you're better than that.

BBS Signature

Response to What if....??? 2019-08-10 11:58:37

At 8/9/19 04:49 PM, koupip wrote:
just in case i was talking about the picture mile667 posted which was one of the most horrifying thing i ever saw in my life

Donald kim and Trump jon un.

Response to What if....??? 2019-08-10 11:59:27 (edited 2019-08-10 12:00:12)

At 8/10/19 11:58 AM, mile667 wrote:

STOP HARASSING ME.

blows in rape whistle

BBS Signature

Response to What if....??? 2019-08-10 12:04:15 (edited 2019-08-10 12:04:34)

At 8/10/19 11:59 AM, koupip wrote:
At 8/10/19 11:58 AM, mile667 wrote:
STOP HARASSING ME.
blows in rape whistle

what its just Donald kim and Trump jon un.

Response to What if....??? 2019-08-10 16:39:37

that's an amazing idea we'll turn North Korea into the Glorious People's Republic of Federated Golf Courses!

Response to What if....??? 2019-08-26 17:44:11 (edited 2019-08-26 17:49:34)

Honestly, Ive given up or have started to give up fighting. Its all mundane and useless really now that I look at it. I need to stop replying to people because I have come the the realization that people will take offense to literally anything now days, including myself. Its also time consuming. Not to say that my political beleifs have changed at all and what good is it fighting someone on the internet. Starts to make us look silly. Oh well.

Tempus Edax Rerum

BBS Signature

Response to What if....??? 2019-08-26 22:24:18

I think Kim Jong Un would not be able to handle the country very well, since he decides everything that happens in North Korea, but not in the US.

You got dat?

BBS Signature

Response to What if....??? 2019-08-28 04:09:54

Jong-Un will have all corrupt politicians and agents executed/imprisoned and Trump will bring the North Korean economy back to prosperity with his business prowess. It's a win-win situation worthy of a peace prize greater than the Nobel.