00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

HuntressCody just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Gamer weeb shoots up TX walmart

1,619 Views | 44 Replies

Response to Gamer weeb shoots up TX walmart 2019-08-05 05:50:38

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Gamer weeb shoots up TX walmart 2019-08-05 07:23:13

At 8/5/19 05:50 AM, DamnedByFate wrote: Oh my, they really did it.

Do they repost this whenever there's a truck attack or a bombing in a European country? Or do they just prefer to pad their soapbox with American corpses?

Fuck you give me money!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Gamer weeb shoots up TX walmart 2019-08-05 07:58:30

At 8/4/19 05:46 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 8/4/19 05:15 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: So this story in Texas has about 20 people dead at the time of writing.

While hours later, this story in Dayton, Ohio has about 9 people dead.

At this moment in time, I can’t help but feel that one incident gets overlooked from the other based on kill count.
No other developped country has ever had two different mass shootings in one day. I wonder why?

Why would you even put that there?

You got dat?

BBS Signature

Response to Gamer weeb shoots up TX walmart 2019-08-05 08:37:33

At 8/5/19 07:23 AM, Chdonga wrote:
Do they repost this whenever there's a truck attack or a bombing in a European country?

“What about ...”

BBS Signature

Response to Gamer weeb shoots up TX walmart 2019-08-05 09:00:04

Do they repost this whenever there's a truck attack or a bombing in a European country?

As far as I recall, we've never had two in a day.

Actually, I don't know why you bring up truck attacks, because as far as I recall, we've only had two AT ALL.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Gamer weeb shoots up TX walmart 2019-08-05 09:51:32

I hate everything about these stories, when its someone like this everyone jumps onto it to aggressively use it to boost their argument and people will aggressively defend against those arguments, everyone running on 0 empathy

Response to Gamer weeb shoots up TX walmart 2019-08-05 10:05:44

At 8/5/19 09:00 AM, DamnedByFate wrote: Actually, I don't know why you bring up truck attacks, because as far as I recall, we've only had two AT ALL.

There have been a few, 2016/2017 saw around 20 in total, and I'm looking at all across Europe, rather than a specific country, before and after those years, vehicle related attacks seem to be lesser in number. This of course only counts attacks that cause massive damage.

There are significantly more mass shootings in the US that vehicle related attacks in Europe. This year, the US has seen around 250 mass shootings, all depending on definition, but Wikipedia has a table on this here should anyone wish to go look it up, not all result in deaths.

Response to Gamer weeb shoots up TX walmart 2019-08-05 10:18:16

At 8/4/19 09:44 PM, RoboFUNKbr0s wrote: Weeb's need illegal anon site to share pedo hentai.
Weeb's form 4chan for hentai.
4chan stops allowing illegal content.
8chan forms to allow illegal pedophilic hentai.
Hentai causes people to become incels, because real women can't be perfect like anime girls
Weeby incels begin committing actual hate crimes

Other weebs "But how can we be SURE 4chan and 8chan are weeb sites, or that weebism is the problem?"

WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT THEM TO DO? FLY A FUCKING WEEB FLAG DURING THE SHOOTING?

So, let's say we remove the ability for weebs like myself to escape the boring everyday normalcy that presents itself in merely being alive and being surrounded by communes of either dimwitted or less-imaginative people.

I'd probably get a girlfriend, and try to conform, but ultimately I'd feel a lacking deep inside myself much like scratching a pencil repeatedly on a chalkboard. I don't understand the retardation that comes along with people's wants and needs to do retarded shit like drinking and "blacking out" or knocking a girl up and then staying with her just so "they don't have to pay child support." The people in this world are fucking irresponsible assholes that couldn't share empathy even if their parents weren't abusive. All I want to share is love, but everyone's too busy trying to get a leg-up on each other that I'm left in the minority, leaving me to be unable to express myself.

I NEED an escape. Whether it is art, music, or video games, I naturally crave an escape from the world. Everyone else does drugs (I'm a carpenter, and anybody who's anybody in the business has done copious amounts of either pills, meth, coke, crack, or heroin.) I can't do drugs. Shit is boring as fuck and throws off my whole day if I smoke even one joint. That can be their escape, weebism can be mine.

Moving on.

Pedophilia is fucking disgusting. But here's a fun fact: many presidents and people of extreme wealth or just simply the higher echelon (doctors, CEO's, politicians, etc.) will go to Thailand and pay for little boys to do sexual things. It is simply too easy for wealthy people to engage in sexual acts with minors in foreign lands. I'd rather have a bunch of fucking weirdos (knowing they're fucking disgusting perverts) jacking off to drawings than trying to find the real thing in our communities, or elsewhere, or anywhere for that matter. Pedophiles deserve to be strung up and sent into the gallows, but even our great philosophers used to fondle little boys. Plato even wrote the philosophy on how to attract adolescents.

The point being is that mental illness is the problem. Just focusing on the "weeb" aspect of things is America's way of ignoring how little we care about the bigger issues: curative ways to healthily solve mental illness, diagnosing mental illness inside the home without abrasive constraints, and focus on what we need to keep our civilization from feeling desperate enough to end the lives of others and their own because they can't find a way to cooperate with the needs of basic living.

All that's going through a mass-shooters mind is, "This world has nothing for me. I cannot find or create happiness. Other people make me feel worse than the emptiness I already feel. I blame society. I blame people for making me feel like I should already be dead. But most of all, I don't blame myself for feeling this way."

Being a weeb might be anti-social, but it's an escape that at least puts you into a community other than the drug-using community. There are some disgusting people out there, but even they can go to church on Sundays.

*xin laugh*

At 8/5/19 08:37 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
“What about ...”
At 8/5/19 09:00 AM, DamnedByFate wrote: Actually, I don't know why you bring up truck attacks, because as far as I recall, we've only had two AT ALL.

Did you guys ignore my point on purpose or...?

(Just to speed things up here I'm saying the article was in poor taste)

Fuck you give me money!

BBS Signature

Response to Gamer weeb shoots up TX walmart 2019-08-05 11:29:00

At 8/5/19 11:24 AM, Chdonga wrote:
At 8/5/19 08:37 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
“What about ...”
Did you guys ignore my point on purpose or...?

You were doing a whataboutism, that is why they questioned your point. You could have simply just said "the article is in poor taste." rather than going down the route of "what about ..." would have probably got a different response.

Response to Gamer weeb shoots up TX walmart 2019-08-05 11:42:03

At 8/5/19 11:29 AM, Little-Rena wrote: You were doing a whataboutism, that is why they questioned your point. You could have simply just said "the article is in poor taste." rather than going down the route of "what about ..." would have probably got a different response.

It wasn't whataboutism at all. I asked if the Onion prefers to pad their soapbox with American corpses and Turkey and DamnedbyFate just conveniently happened to overlook that part of my post. I'm not interested in arguing about which country/nation is worse. But I'll keep that in mind next time a shooting occurs and the Onion reposts this shitty fucking article.

Fuck you give me money!

BBS Signature

Response to Gamer weeb shoots up TX walmart 2019-08-05 11:47:47

At 8/5/19 11:42 AM, Chdonga wrote:
At 8/5/19 11:29 AM, Little-Rena wrote: You were doing a whataboutism, that is why they questioned your point. You could have simply just said "the article is in poor taste." rather than going down the route of "what about ..." would have probably got a different response.
It wasn't whataboutism at all. I asked if the Onion prefers to pad their soapbox with American corpses and Turkey and DamnedbyFate just conveniently happened to overlook that part of my post. I'm not interested in arguing about which country/nation is worse. But I'll keep that in mind next time a shooting occurs and the Onion reposts this shitty fucking article.

It was this part of your post that was the whataboutism "Do they repost this whenever there's a truck attack or a bombing in a European country?", implying that such a thing is a regular occurance.

Response to Gamer weeb shoots up TX walmart 2019-08-05 11:51:01

At 8/5/19 11:42 AM, Chdonga wrote:
It wasn't whataboutism at all.

Don’t bring up European bombs or explosions, then.

I asked if the Onion prefers to pad their soapbox with American corpses and Turkey and DamnedbyFate just conveniently happened to overlook that part of my post.

Any stance can be taken as “padding their soapbox with American corpses”. Further gun control, further guns, further mental health awareness, Weeb control ....

It’s no wonder you guys are in a state of perpetual inactivity.

BBS Signature

At 8/5/19 11:47 AM, Little-Rena wrote: It was this part of your post that was the whataboutism "Do they repost this whenever there's a truck attack or a bombing in a European country?", implying that such a thing is a regular occurance.

Well the intent of my post wasn't to make it seem like it's worse in Europe. I was genuinely curious if they only do that when something happens in the US.

If the Onion reposts that article every time there's a mass attacking in a European country (or any other modern nation) then it's different. If they're specifically reposting it every time an American mass attack happens it just feels mean.

At 8/5/19 11:51 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: Any stance can be taken as “padding their soapbox with American corpses”.

I support Gun control and mental health awareness to prevent future tragedies from happening. Sharing a satirical news article poking fun at how people are dying constantly due to the govt not giving a shit isn't a stance. It's just mean-spirited nothingness.

Fuck you give me money!

BBS Signature

Response to Gamer weeb shoots up TX walmart 2019-08-05 12:23:37

At 8/5/19 11:24 AM, Chdonga wrote: Did you guys ignore my point on purpose or...?

1. We're not ignoring your point, we're pointing out precisely why it is bollocks; and 2. The Onion doesn't deal in taste.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature