00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tallya just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for voice actors

5,530 Views | 50 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking for voice actors 2019-04-26 14:20:15

Hello! I'm looking for some voice actors for my animated characters. You just need to have a good microphone and that's about it. Contact me on Discord: Michael4Animating#7430

Here are some short character descriptions that will help you make their voices:

Sticky - an average and a good guy

Nicky - a pretty smart dude

Wicky - an awesome "wizard"

Giddy - a jock with cool glasses and a cool additude

Thicky - a fitness dude who likes to work out and eat unhealthy food

Micky - a chubby fella who is lazy

Cicky - a cute silly clown

Bicky - a mean rapper wannabe

Picky - a calm guy and a nature lover

Zicky - a crazy and an annoying guy who likes garbage

COOKIE!! >:3

Response to Looking for voice actors 2019-04-27 14:27:50

At 4/26/19 02:20 PM, Saw69 wrote: Hello! I'm looking for some voice actors for my animated characters. You just need to have a good microphone and that's about it. Contact me on Discord: Michael4Animating#7430

Here are some short character descriptions that will help you make their voices:

If you ever decide to include Vicky ☺ Reach out to me

Response to Looking for voice actors 2019-04-27 19:10:02

At 4/27/19 02:27 PM, Superita wrote:
At 4/26/19 02:20 PM, Saw69 wrote: Hello! I'm looking for some voice actors for my animated characters. You just need to have a good microphone and that's about it. Contact me on Discord: Michael4Animating#7430

Sure!

Response to Looking for voice actors 2019-04-28 13:40:23

New actor here, gaining experience in on-camera roles in movies & shows. I'd love to get into VO. I was born in New York and moved to Atlanta as a child. I don't have an accent, but I can do most US dialects. I also have a few voices and a bit of range.

Let me know if I can help out!!

Response to Looking for voice actors 2019-04-28 14:57:42

At 4/28/19 01:40 PM, sheldonman wrote: New actor here, gaining experience in on-camera roles in movies & shows. I'd love to get into VO. I was born in New York and moved to Atlanta as a child. I don't have an accent, but I can do most US dialects. I also have a few voices and a bit of range.

Hi sheldonman! I'm glad to know about your info and I think some of the characters can have a US dialect. I accept people who do voice acting for their first time too!

Response to Looking for voice actors 2019-04-28 17:58:22

Hey man! I'm really new to voice over / voice acting work and am just out here looking for some general experience.

If you're interested in a deep, somewhat "posh", British fella then let me know.

Response to Looking for voice actors 2019-04-28 18:42:37

At 4/28/19 05:58 PM, NotTob wrote:

Hey man! I'm really new to voice over / voice acting work and am just out here looking for some general experience.

If you're interested in a deep, somewhat "posh", British fella then let me know.

I'm interested in that type of voice. We can try it out on Discord if you have an account for it.

Response to Looking for voice actors 2019-04-28 19:09:17

At 4/28/19 02:57 PM, Saw69 wrote:
At 4/28/19 01:40 PM, sheldonman wrote: New actor here, gaining experience in on-camera roles in movies & shows. I'd love to get into VO. I was born in New York and moved to Atlanta as a child. I don't have an accent, but I can do most US dialects. I also have a few voices and a bit of range.

Hi sheldonman! I'm glad to know about your info and I think some of the characters can have a US dialect. I accept people who do voice acting for their first time too!

Cool I'm ready for the next step. I have a good studio mic here, just let me know!

Response to Looking for voice actors 2019-04-28 19:14:38

Hi there! I'm interested in getting into Voice Acting, I'll be contacting you asap! I can do alot with my voice but I'll let you be the judge of that. :)

Response to Looking for voice actors 2019-04-28 19:20:23

At 4/28/19 07:09 PM, sheldonman wrote:

Cool I'm ready for the next step. I have a good studio mic here, just let me know!

First of all, do you have discord? With that we can chat and test your voice acting skills.

Response to Looking for voice actors 2019-04-29 14:00:36

At 4/28/19 07:20 PM, Saw69 wrote:

First of all, do you have discord? With that we can chat and test your voice acting skills.

Well I didn't, but I just now started an account!

Response to Looking for voice actors 2019-04-29 19:37:51

At 4/29/19 02:00 PM, sheldonman wrote:

Oh nice! What's the username and tag?

Response to Looking for voice actors 2019-05-01 16:54:41

At 4/27/19 02:27 PM, Superita wrote:

I could be needing you right now. Can we talk on Discord? If you have an account.

Response to Looking for voice actors 2019-05-01 21:34:06

hello. i would mind being a voice actor free of charge

Response to Looking for voice actors 2019-05-03 16:21:52

Knave#6713 = Discord, send a friend request and a short message. Looking forward to potentially hearing from you soon.

- Nate

Response to Looking for voice actors 2019-05-03 17:14:53

If you're still looking for actors here's my demo https://soundcloud.com/user-927158868/kody-dennis-character-demo

Response to Looking for voice actors 2019-05-04 22:40:35

At 4/29/19 07:37 PM, Saw69 wrote:
At 4/29/19 02:00 PM, sheldonman wrote:

Oh nice! What's the username and tag?

Hey sorry I've either been on set or with my daughter for the past week. Either that or trying to sleep!

Should have included this in my original message: sheldonman#9420

Response to Looking for voice actors 2019-05-06 01:39:42

At 5/3/19 05:14 PM, KodyDVoice wrote: If you're still looking for actors here's my demo https://soundcloud.com/user-927158868/kody-dennis-character-demo

Your voice is interesting. I could be needing you.

Response to Looking for voice actors 2019-05-06 02:33:38

At 5/6/19 01:39 AM, Saw69 wrote:
At 5/3/19 05:14 PM, KodyDVoice wrote: If you're still looking for actors here's my demo https://soundcloud.com/user-927158868/kody-dennis-character-demo

Right on, If you need my voice you can dm me.

Response to Looking for voice actors 2019-05-06 02:34:15

At 5/6/19 01:39 AM, Saw69 wrote:

Or Discord

Response to Looking for voice actors 2019-05-06 22:24:17

In need of an Australian Voice Actor? Looking for a place to start.

Response to Looking for voice actors 2019-05-07 08:28:49

At 5/6/19 10:24 PM, dreamglade wrote:

In need of an Australian Voice Actor? Looking for a place to start.

I can give you a try! Do you have Discord so we can talk about it?

Response to Looking for voice actors 2019-05-11 22:41:57

Hey man! New VO guy here and I just finished my character demo. Here it is. If you find it interesting and I sound like someone you would like to use, then please send me a message. Ttyl!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16TJo9CzA0aGmMbr2UBIBm6V3Ou_ge9Ab/view?usp=drivesdk

Response to Looking for voice actors 2019-05-12 10:04:43

At 5/11/19 10:41 PM, MakoTitan wrote:

Hey man! New VO guy here and I just finished my character demo. Here it is. If you find it interesting and I sound like someone you would like to use, then please send me a message. Ttyl!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16TJo9CzA0aGmMbr2UBIBm6V3Ou_ge9Ab/view?usp=drivesdk

Hi! I actually can't view the file because I ran out of google drive space. Either you can upload it to Soundcloud or send the file to me on Discord.

Response to Looking for voice actors 2019-05-12 17:10:04

At 5/12/19 10:04 AM, Saw69 wrote:

Hi! I actually can't view the file because I ran out of google drive space. Either you can upload it to Soundcloud or send the file to me on Discord.

What's your discord? I'll gladly send it there.

Response to Looking for voice actors 2019-05-12 17:31:21

At 5/12/19 05:10 PM, MakoTitan wrote:
At 5/12/19 10:04 AM, Saw69 wrote:

What's your discord? I'll gladly send it there.

Michael4Animating#7430

Response to Looking for voice actors 2020-03-08 08:20:17

At 5/1/19 09:34 PM, jax360chill wrote: hello. i would mind being a voice actor free of charge

Hello! Sorry for not noticing your message. I had to deal with some people for voice acting and I need more for my characters. Do you still want to join?

Response to Looking for voice actors 2020-03-08 13:25:53

At 3/8/20 08:20 AM, Saw69 wrote:
At 5/1/19 09:34 PM, jax360chill wrote: hello. i would mind being a voice actor free of charge
Hello! Sorry for not noticing your message. I had to deal with some people for voice acting and I need more for my characters. Do you still want to join?

Sure

Response to Looking for voice actors 2020-03-08 15:34:39

At 3/8/20 01:25 PM, jax360chill wrote:
Sure

Awesome!

Response to Looking for voice actors 2020-03-08 15:34:53

At 3/8/20 01:25 PM, jax360chill wrote:
Sure

Awesome!