00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CleanCosmos just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

We should destroy the moon.

1,264 Views | 41 Replies

Response to We should destroy the moon. 2019-07-03 01:23:30

No seriously guys it needs to be destroyed. It's getting closer and we don't have that much time left.

iu_37317_1725585.jpg

@Gremlin, remember THIS guy?:

iu_37986_2319004.jpg

He was the first thing I thought of when I saw your thread. But then I remembered, he wanted to blow up the Earth in the cartoons, so nevermind then.

Response to We should destroy the moon. 2019-07-06 04:05:26

At 7/6/19 03:30 AM, ngman7 wrote: @Gremlin, remember THIS guy?:

I member!

He was the first thing I thought of when I saw your thread. But then I remembered, he wanted to blow up the Earth in the cartoons, so nevermind then.

We can't possibly blow up the earth, that's his thing.

Every proper villain follows a code of honor. If we were to destroy earth, he would lose his purpose and never feel the satisfaction that scheming and plotting against humanity grants him.

Then who would be the true villain of the story?

BBS Signature

Response to We should destroy the moon. 2019-07-06 04:13:34

At 7/6/19 04:05 AM, Gremlin wrote:
I member!

Every proper villain follows a code of honor. If we were to destroy earth, he would lose his purpose and never feel the satisfaction that scheming and plotting against humanity grants him.

A very few villains from Earth ever watched to destroy the Earth in works of fiction, as far as I know. A large number of villains try to take over the Earth. Pinky and the Brain were desperately trying to take over the Earth.

There should have been a Pinky and the Brain episode in which Pinky and the Brain battle Marvin and save the world from Marvin trying to destroy it.

Marvin's reason for wanting to blow up the Earth was a very stupid and asinine one- it "obstructed his view of Venus."

That's where the comedy came in.

At 7/6/19 04:13 AM, ngman7 wrote:
At 7/6/19 04:05 AM, Gremlin wrote:
I member!

A very few villains from Earth ever wanted to destroy the Earth in works of fiction, as far as I know.

-FIXED.

I had a few Looney Tunes comics, and in one story I recall Marvin with the aid of his dog tried to take over Earth.

I think what you said is true- if someone succeeded in destroying Earth before Marvin did Marvin wouldn't have an immediate purpose. Marvin would probably look for other planets and/or celestial bodies to have evil designs on for whatever reason.

Response to We should destroy the moon. 2019-07-06 05:41:42

At 7/6/19 04:05 AM, Gremlin wrote: Then who would be the true villain of the story?

I vote for this band:

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to We should destroy the moon. 2019-07-06 06:29:17

At 7/6/19 05:41 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 7/6/19 04:05 AM, Gremlin wrote: Then who would be the true villain of the story?
I vote for this band:

I liked a few songs by these guys, unfortunately they pretty much broke up the moment they got their breakthrough. I guess...

Their vocalist has another band I read, guess I'll check it out

BBS Signature

Response to We should destroy the moon. 2019-07-06 08:21:32

Ok. It's not gonna be easy. It'll take an arsenal more than anything we have and the debris would be catastrophic.

I would say, best to use lasers or some kind of Heat to vapourise it.

Response to We should destroy the moon. 2019-07-06 08:57:46

At 7/6/19 06:29 AM, Gremlin wrote: I liked a few songs by these guys, unfortunately they pretty much broke up the moment they got their breakthrough.

They had some wicked awesome clean vocals. I should look the singer's new band up.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Here's another link:

Long story short folks, THE WORLD WOULD BE SCREWED IF IT WAS MOONLESS.