00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

7s3s just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How to know if you are eligible ?

264 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

How to know if you are eligible ? 2019-02-19 14:32:05

Of being scouted ? I know the 4 submissions rules, I'm not asking to be scouted here, just to find some infos about how you can rate your art for being eligible.

What are the standards ?

Response to How to know if you are eligible ? 2019-02-19 19:19:51

Make good art that people will like. Here's some info: https://ornery.newgrounds.com/news/post/388624/3

Wlooptidoo

BBS Signature

Response to How to know if you are eligible ? 2019-02-20 09:35:27

Anyone with 4 submissions is eligible, strictly speaking (unless they've been banned or some shit). Whether you actually get scouted, however, is completely at the discretion of whichever artist happens upon your stuff. To get an idea of what level of quality is expected around here, just look through the art portal.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to How to know if you are eligible ? 2019-02-21 16:38:52

At 2/19/19 07:19 PM, Freezo97 wrote: Make good art that people will like. Here's some info: https://ornery.newgrounds.com/news/post/388624/3

This is the guide I always link to. Pretty much: as soon as you have four pieces not marked as sketches you are eligible. If you don't get scouted right away just keep practicing, improving, submitting; you'll get there. :)

People are always on the look-out.

The latest: Hexa #97 (May)

BBS Signature

Response to How to know if you are eligible ? 2019-03-05 02:33:32

Also, keep in mind you shouldn’t accept EVERY scouting invite you see.

Once that person who invited you breaks the rules... and you happened to be in the same league as them, you’ll be taken out along with them.

Be be wary of getting pruned! Trust your art prilveges to someone you’re okay with!