00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

B0ss3 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounders: great at sex?

1,337 Views | 35 Replies

Newgrounders: great at sex? 2019-02-15 09:59:32

I know it's a stereotype, that Newgrounders are more sexually satisfying than other internet users, but it's generally been true.

Before dating sites were a thing, Newgrounds was actually a bit of a hotbed of people meeting up. There are actually several cases of people on NG meeting, getting married, and raising families.

Plus, not to put too fine a point on it, NGers are famous for their large...

Ahem....

So it's kind of weird for me to see new users who think that online identity involves loneliness. This is not the case for NGer's, possibly because artists are always sexy .

So yeah, if you're new to the community, just keep that in mind. If you're a Newgrounder, you're a member of a really sexy community, and you shouldn't feel like an outcast when you're really a freak.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounders: great at sex? 2019-02-15 10:19:57

Is this about me being your pirate queen?

I already said, let me finish grad school.

| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounders: great at sex? 2019-02-15 10:26:48

iu_7701_7199334.jpg

Response to Newgrounders: great at sex? 2019-02-15 12:53:22

Newgrounders are greater at everything.

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounders: great at sex? 2019-02-15 21:14:46

I put my girlfriend on my wee wee then spin her super fast, I'm the best helicoptererer Newgrounds has ever seen I dare someone to challenge me

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounders: great at sex? 2019-02-15 21:56:27

At 2/15/19 09:14 PM, cute wrote: I put my girlfriend on my wee wee then spin her super fast, I'm the best helicoptererer Newgrounds has ever seen I dare someone to challenge me

Have you tried the ROFLCOPTER?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounders: great at sex? 2019-02-16 02:02:03

At 2/15/19 09:56 PM, Prinzy2 wrote:
At 2/15/19 09:14 PM, cute wrote: I put my girlfriend on my wee wee then spin her super fast, I'm the best helicoptererer Newgrounds has ever seen I dare someone to challenge me
Have you tried the ROFLCOPTER?

No I haven't? Is that Spanish?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounders: great at sex? 2019-02-16 02:25:30

At 2/16/19 02:02 AM, MPPlantOfficial wrote:
I do the opposite of that:

Damn that's hardcore I'm never going to helicopter again Iv been defeated

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounders: great at sex? 2019-02-16 05:09:47

Another statistic for me to pull down.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounders: great at sex? 2019-02-16 09:36:30

Been on NG for over 4 years and I've never heard of this trope.

Also, where is my girlfriend, if this was true?

BBS Signature

Not mentioning Newgrounds or my activities on the internet generally helped to get in girls pants. Having a dirty secret does help.

This signature will actually not appear at the bottom of this post.

Response to Newgrounders: great at sex? 2019-02-16 21:28:59

Great at sex? Well, I guess thats somewhat true considering you cant be bad at having sex if you've never had it.

Tempus Edax Rerum

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounders: great at sex? 2019-02-17 08:51:20

I think this has a lot to do with the advent of social media. In 1995 you had to go out there and get it, but now we get our world into our newsfeed, and often in a manner that says you're not good enough. It's a real shame.

But what we can still gain from this community is the opportunity to collaborate, and amazing stuff happens when we do so!

https://linktr.ee/wobwobrob

Game Audio Designer based in UK

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounders: great at sex? 2019-02-17 23:09:32

Depends on what type of cereal i had before i get to the bizness

LORD OF CHEESEBURGERS mobile coming soon, ya little yentas

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounders: great at sex? 2019-02-18 08:27:42

At 2/16/19 11:52 PM, IoTheEternal wrote: I'll bang ya funkbrs ;)

My dance card is currently filled with vaginas, but I appreciate the offer.

If I ever need a third for a Devil's Triangle I'll hit you up.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounders: great at sex? 2019-02-18 12:12:46

At 2/15/19 09:59 AM, FUNKbrs wrote: I know it's a stereotype, that Newgrounders are more sexually satisfying than other internet users, but it's generally been true.

Before dating sites were a thing, Newgrounds was actually a bit of a hotbed of people meeting up. There are actually several cases of people on NG meeting, getting married, and raising families.

Ahem....

So it's kind of weird for me to see new users who think that online identity involves loneliness. This is not the case for NGer's, possibly because artists are always sexy .

So yeah, if you're new to the community, just keep that in mind. If you're a Newgrounder, you're a member of a really sexy community, and you shouldn't feel like an outcast when you're really a freak.

I never expected anything like this in the forums. This is suprising and a bit funny to think about.

Response to Newgrounders: great at sex? 2019-02-18 14:28:30

At 2/16/19 05:06 AM, MrPercie wrote: I mean, Luis is evidence of this

People pay good big money to see, suck, and fuck Luis' thick dong.

https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg

Response to Newgrounders: great at sex? 2019-02-18 15:18:09

Am I great at sex? I wouldn't know. But if I cyber on here, I'm a total freak. I've done it with quite a few girls on here. Even met my gf on here. After introducing her to cybering, I knew she as freaky as I am.

Response to Newgrounders: great at sex? 2019-02-18 16:13:51

At 2/15/19 09:59 AM, FUNKbrs wrote: I know it's a stereotype, that Newgrounders are more sexually satisfying than other internet users, but it's generally been true.

Ahem....

i am going to oof at that my dear sexully attracted friend but aight i get

Response to Newgrounders: great at sex? 2019-02-18 22:52:15

I want my refund

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounders: great at sex? 2019-02-19 00:12:18

At 2/15/19 09:59 AM, FUNKbrs wrote: If you're a Newgrounder, you're a member of a really sexy community, and you shouldn't feel like an outcast when you're really a freak.

I AM AFRAID BECAUSE I AM TOO YOUNG TO BE APART OF THE 'SEXY COMMUNITY' YET IT IS TOO LATE TO GO BACK

He went all night, arguing to strangers unknown,

"You're wrong, I'm right, It's all you know!"

Response to Newgrounders: great at sex? 2019-02-19 09:36:52

Okay, maybe I'm the one who needs to ask this. Anyone can answer, guys and girls, what do you think is your freak number on a scale of 1 to 10? Even if you haven't done it, you can tell us what number you'd give yourself. Back in high school, some guys and girls thought I'd be a 10, but I feel like I'm an 8.

This is a great place to meet/cyber and find out what you're into.

Response to Newgrounders: great at sex? 2019-02-19 09:58:31

At 2/19/19 12:12 AM, tobuu wrote:
At 2/15/19 09:59 AM, FUNKbrs wrote: If you're a Newgrounder, you're a member of a really sexy community, and you shouldn't feel like an outcast when you're really a freak.
I AM AFRAID BECAUSE I AM TOO YOUNG TO BE APART OF THE 'SEXY COMMUNITY' YET IT IS TOO LATE TO GO BACK

In the words of the enemy captain,

"Hey punk, you got hair on your sack?"

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounders: great at sex? 2019-02-20 02:32:11

Hahaha ya'll are crazy man 😅

Response to Newgrounders: great at sex? 2019-02-20 05:05:14

No one has ever met anyone over NG. Unless it was two NEETs meeting to play DnD or something.

∀x (∃e (e ∈ x ∧ ∀x ¬(x ∈ e)) ∨ ∃y ¬∃e (e ∈ x ∧ ¬∃z (z ∈ y ∧ z ∈ e ∧ ∀x ¬((x ∈ y ∧ x ∈ e) ∧ ¬(x = z)))))

Response to Newgrounders: great at sex? 2019-02-20 06:25:48

At 2/20/19 05:05 AM, sharpnova wrote: No one has ever met anyone over NG. Unless it was two NEETs meeting to play DnD or something.

Though plenty of people no doubt meet NG people. ;)

And there is that one story of Jay and Jade.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounders: great at sex? 2019-02-20 06:28:10

At 2/20/19 06:25 AM, Cyberdevil wrote: And there is that one story of Jay and Jade.

Don't know what that is and don't care. I come here to play games and occasionally comment in a random thread.

∀x (∃e (e ∈ x ∧ ∀x ¬(x ∈ e)) ∨ ∃y ¬∃e (e ∈ x ∧ ¬∃z (z ∈ y ∧ z ∈ e ∧ ∀x ¬((x ∈ y ∧ x ∈ e) ∧ ¬(x = z)))))

Response to Newgrounders: great at sex? 2019-02-20 07:41:12

At 2/20/19 06:28 AM, sharpnova wrote: Don't know what that is and don't care. I come here to play games and occasionally comment in a random thread.

Ya gotta know what you're talking about when you talk about something like this in a random thread though. ;) But life's a game innit.

These two. NG's most known couple... back in the day.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounders: great at sex? 2019-02-20 09:39:19

Sex? What is this thing called sex? I can't remember...

We are the Dragons & Spirits. We are friendly people. Best Wishes, Ice!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounders: great at sex? 2019-02-20 10:33:14

At 2/20/19 07:41 AM, Cyberdevil wrote: These two. NG's most known couple... back in the day.

I'd posit the Fulps are more known.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature