00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Duspay98 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Enthusiastic dialogue - PAID WORK

865 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Need someone to do a good professional read on the dialogue below, i'll pay!! :

It needs an enthusiastic read with plenty of character and enthusiasm, I don't want a boring explainer video style corporate voice over, this needs to have plenty of character and sound like they are really excited about what they are saying.

Prefer British accent, or something that is very non-specific (eg: NOT a strong southern American for example).

Any questions please ask, it's a paying Gig, send me examples and let me know how much you want ££ $$ so we can agree a price. Cheers, Jason.

DIALOGUE ------------------------------------------------

Hi there, we are Yudle Animation. Guru's in capturing your vision, and crafting it into something magnificent!

Created for any purpose. Whether it's for a website, YouTube, or the socials like Facebook! We've got you covered!

Expertly crafted in any size, shape and duration, exactly as you need it.

We can jump in at any point of the production process. Script? Covered! Storyboard? Sorted! Post-Production? You betchya!

Our visionary flair let's us adapt to any design, and any budget, all while providing our vivid creative input at every stage.

There's no outsourcing here! No corner cutting or cheap clip art! 100% Copyright safe!

And when we commit, we really commit! We're prepared to consume gallons of caffeine get the job done.

So if you're looking for a fresh approach and some fresh ideas, we may just be the creatives your looking for.

DIALOGUE END --------------------------------------------------------------

I draw stuff, animate things and doodle.

www.youtube.com/dailytoon

drawmill.com

BBS Signature

Response to Enthusiastic dialogue - PAID WORK 2019-01-28 16:16:19

At 1/28/19 09:50 AM, DailyToon wrote: Need someone to do a good professional read on the dialogue below, i'll pay!! :

It needs an enthusiastic read with plenty of character and enthusiasm, I don't want a boring explainer video style corporate voice over, this needs to have plenty of character and sound like they are really excited about what they are saying.

Prefer British accent, or something that is very non-specific (eg: NOT a strong southern American for example).

Any questions please ask, it's a paying Gig, send me examples and let me know how much you want ££ $$ so we can agree a price. Cheers, Jason.

Hi there, we are Yudle Animation. Guru's in capturing your vision, and crafting it into something magnificent!

Created for any purpose. Whether it's for a website, YouTube, or the socials like Facebook! We've got you covered!

We can jump in at any point of the production process. Script? Covered! Storyboard? Sorted! Post-Production? You betchya!

Our visionary flair let's us adapt to any design, and any budget, all while providing our vivid creative input at every stage.

There's no outsourcing here! No corner cutting or cheap clip art! 100% Copyright safe!

And when we commit, we really commit! We're prepared to consume gallons of caffeine get the job done.

So if you're looking for a fresh approach and some fresh ideas, we may just be the creatives your looking for.

PM sent!

BBS Signature

Response to Enthusiastic dialogue - PAID WORK 2019-01-30 09:16:34

Deadline?

Sig by ToastedToastyToast

BBS Signature

Response to Enthusiastic dialogue - PAID WORK 2019-02-02 16:32:42

At 1/28/19 09:50 AM, DailyToon wrote: Need someone to do a good professional read on the dialogue below, i'll pay!! :

I'd be glad to voice over for this dialogue! Just let me know when it needs to be done, and by god, it will be done.

Response to Enthusiastic dialogue - PAID WORK 2019-02-05 10:02:09

At 2/2/19 04:32 PM, chaoticgunner wrote:

I'd be glad to voice over for this dialogue! Just let me know when it needs to be done, and by god, it will be done.

Hi - we have found someone to do the voice on this one, thanks for your interest - maybe next time :D Cheers, Jason.

drawmill.com

BBS Signature

APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED - WE FOUND SOMEONE - Thanks to those that got in touch :D

drawmill.com

BBS Signature

Response to Enthusiastic dialogue - PAID WORK 2019-02-08 12:18:35

I've sent you a PM with my audition attached.