00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KI1 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Games u looking forward to

1,095 Views | 24 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Games u looking forward to 2019-01-04 22:59:09

I am looking forward to Ace Combat 7, Resident Evil 2 Remake, Left Alive and Devil May Cry 5. How about you all?

"Get busy living or get busy dying." -Andy Dufresne -The Shawshank Redemption

Response to Games u looking forward to 2019-01-05 04:40:54

GTA VI and Mario Kart 9.

Not much else I can really think of.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Games u looking forward to 2019-02-26 03:52:34

i am looking forward to call of duty next series and the rumour about the COD next series name is, call of duty ghost 2 . i am crazy about this game .

Response to Games u looking forward to 2019-02-26 20:16:14

Final Fantasy 7, Halo infinite... I'm going to read reviews first before buying them.

Response to Games u looking forward to 2019-03-02 15:49:03

At 3/2/19 01:05 PM, StrangeTimes wrote:
At 2/26/19 08:16 PM, lightnuing wrote: Final Fantasy 7,
another remake?

With some high definition graphics...

Response to Games u looking forward to 2019-07-15 06:32:40

The XIII remake that was announced not too long ago and is out this november

Vibin~! ^w^

Response to Games u looking forward to 2019-07-16 09:43:35

I'm looking forward to Catherine: Full Body and Persona 5 Royal, but they're not really new games. There's been almost nothing after 2017 that I give a fuck about.

BBS Signature

Response to Games u looking forward to 2019-07-16 17:12:42

Breath of the Wild 2

Response to Games u looking forward to 2019-07-27 02:49:26

Warcraft III: Reforged, Minecraft Dungeons, Ember Sword, Mewgenics, Monstadium, Halo Infinite and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2.

Response to Games u looking forward to 2019-07-28 05:19:36

Breath of The Wild 2 & that FF7 remake are the only games i'm looking forward to coming out rn. Other than that i'm pretty uninterested in current gen games.

In other news, it's not new, but i'm looking forward to playing Majoras Mask on N64 again after a good 6 or so years!!! :3

BBS Signature

Mostly Switch ports. Spyro Reignited, Castle Crashers Remastered, Ni No Kuni... There's a few titles on the Switch that aren't ports that I'm looking forward to but I just can't think of them right now. Whoops.

I'm not holding my breath on the Battle For Bikini Bottom remake. The pessimist in me reads "Release date: When it's ready" as shorthand for "Maybe it'll be 2020, maybe it'll be 2021, or maybe we'll just quietly cancel it and waste everyone's time!"

I'm looking forward to Dreams leaving early access. Hopefully by then it'll have a few more key creation tools and a campaign mode to rope me back in. And hopefully it won't come out on the same day as some big AAA title and lead to Media Molecule needing to close their doors due to non-stellar reception. I really want them to go on to create an idiot-proof game developing software for PC.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Games u looking forward to 2019-07-28 18:57:57

Rune II because it's been 20 years since the original and already looks promising and super cool. And Memory of a Broken Dimension for the soundtrack and visual aesthetic, also I haven't played a puzzle game in a good while, at least a good one.

As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be on Newgrounds.

BBS Signature

Response to Games u looking forward to 2019-07-28 19:00:28

Cyberpunk 2077 for PC, and Pokemon on the Switch, those are the only two games I am looking forward to at the moment.

Response to Games u looking forward to 2019-07-29 16:54:09

Cyberpunk 2077

Response to Games u looking forward to 2019-07-30 12:12:26

Looking forward to Geometry Dash 2.2 8)

GrAdientOfficial

Response to Games u looking forward to 2019-07-30 14:53:42

I would have mentioned Quake II RTX, had I only remembered about this thread.

Already beat it and everything.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

After watching a few different E3 clips and videos, there's actually a crap ton of games I'm excited for.

Borderlands 3 just looks amazing, loved 1-2, liked pre-sequel. Can't wait to see what they've got planned for this one

Pokemon Sword & Shield, because it's Pokemon

Indivisable, made by the same guys who did Skull Girls, heard it was a Metroidvania JRPG hybrid with gorgeous looking graphics and animations

Gods and Monster, I think it's still a cinematic trailer, the concept I heard is gonna be Breath of the Wild crossed with Greek mythology

Spirit Farer, while never played a Animal Crossing game, I feel like this game will be the first of the genre I'll give a shot. The best way to describe this game is a "River of Styx" simulator, but not as dark and grim, again gorgeous animated graphics

RPG Time: The Legend of Write, The only way I can describe this game is just watch the trailer for it, it's colorful and vibrant with a interesting concept

Dragonball Z Kakarot, open world action rpg in the dragonball universe, what's more to say

Digimon Survive, gameplay that crosses Final Fantasy Tactics with, from what I'm told, Daganronpa story decisions where your choices help people live or die. Loved the past 2 Digimon Story games so I'm excited to see what's gonna happen with this game

Response to Games u looking forward to 2019-07-31 03:21:00

The new NBA 2K games, of course! (Just kidding lol.)

Probably Death Stranding and GTA VI. Can't think of anything else.

BBS Signature

Response to Games u looking forward to 2019-08-04 20:21:32

Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) looks really good tbh

Been around since 2004. (as a lurker that is!)

Response to Games u looking forward to 2019-08-07 13:19:07

That upcoming remaster of Final Fantasy VIII. Just when I thought we'd never get a decent re-release of that game.

Elder Scrolls VI, but I'm not exactly holding my breath for it. I know it's coming eventually, but it's too far off to get really excited about it. GTA VI as well, but my love for Rockstar is a bit strained these days. I loved GTAV, but GTA Online really brought out the greed in them.

Response to Games u looking forward to 2019-08-22 06:10:44

Police Stories - combination of SWAT 4 and Door Kickers in Top-Down perspective, but hyped for this mostly because of cooperative mode

SCP: Ascension - There a few multiplayer games in "SCP Foundation" lore with so much possibilities in-game and variations of gamemodes

Ready or Not - SWAT x Rainbow Six, one of developers is modmaker of "SWAT: Elite Forces" for SWAT 4

Need For Speed: Heat - Oh boy, fingers crossed for this one

Hytale - Cant describe how much i hyped for it

Wrath: Aeon of Ruin - "Bloody hell" in a good meaning with thick 90's First-person shooter vibes

GTFO - Horror-action cooperative FPS with awesome sound, music and ambient production from Simon Viklund? Hell yeah!

I consider myself lucky - my PC is literally "potato", but internet connection is good enough for any type of flash games

That my fate, i guess

Response to Games u looking forward to 2019-08-22 11:46:12

I’m probably looking forward to the new geometry dash 2.2 update. Everybody’s been waiting for 2 years for it to come out and it’s almost out.

You got dat?

BBS Signature

Response to Games u looking forward to 2019-08-22 22:18:19

Pre-ordered Indivisible on steam. The demo was fun, and I liked Skullgirls so I pretty much trust the developers so far.

Response to Games u looking forward to 2019-08-26 15:19:21

Games that I look forward to playing despite not currently having the funds for a better computer or too update a too new/current gen system would be

Darq

Rebel Galaxy outlaw

Telling lies

Devil may cry 5

night Call

Samurai Shodown 

Fire Emblem :Three houses

Outer wilds

Astral chain

Crash team racing: nitro Fuel

Marvel Ultimate alliance 3

Mortal Kombat 11