00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiichigoInu just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Show off your OCs! [SFW]

5,515 Views | 97 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Show off your OCs! [SFW] 2018-12-11 22:34:37

Welp, I do have a SFW one to showcase, at least! ^^U

Vahlok vuDraal has more backstory going on with the rest of his family than under his own belt...

... BUT at least he's got good genes; dude's impregnable and makes it a point to be the most frustrating meatshield you've ever faced.
Sadly he didn't inherit anything obvious from his mother's side, so no dragony bits or breath weapons. Also it'd feel cheap to ask to be championed by his ascended parents or youngest sister.

He's really off to make do with what he got. Heck, if his middle sister is making a name for herself being a shapeshifting dragon-humanoid, so will he!

Show off your OCs! [SFW]

Artist, Writer, VA & Aspiring Best Buddy! ^u^

BBS Signature

Response to Show off your OCs! [SFW] 2018-12-12 10:20:42

These are my OCs that I made for Animal Crossing. Daisy Givonne, Sarissa Kyle, Emile Wilson, and Claire Hilton. They're witches <3

Show off your OCs! [SFW]

Response to Show off your OCs! [SFW] 2018-12-12 13:34:19

Here's my OC. Jaz - The Drunken Sword

She’s an easily distracted, carefree tomboy that only takes on chores or contracts if there’s no easier way to get what she wants.
In the Original she used an Drunken Spear fighting style. I changed that slightly to the Drunken Sword.
Instead of alcohol she carries a gourd with catnip spiced milk.Most of the times Jaz seems to be absent minded or not interested in everything important going on at all..Her attention can be easily distracted by everything she deems interesting that moment, making it hard to have long and serious conversations with her.

Bringing her to the Battlefield and drop her there, most of the times is far easier than trying to get her to listen to lengthy battle preparations and tactic discussions. Mind you, you have to keep her on that road though.

She keeps the engagement ring of her ex lover with her. In hopes that she can give it back to him one day. Him, having brutally butchered everyone in her Village for some lousy money. Including her parents, three sisters, one brother, her best friends and her pet fish… It’s not wise to mention that incident to her.

She was one of my first OCs back in 2007. Don't really know why I didn't think about bringing her back sooner. I really liked the Idea behind her and still do.

She also lost her Maine Coon Tail, I gave her a nice long ponytail instead.

Show off your OCs! [SFW]

Response to Show off your OCs! [SFW] 2018-12-12 15:27:19

At 12/12/18 01:34 PM, Nachtmahr wrote: Here's my OC. Jaz - The Drunken Sword

She’s an easily distracted, carefree tomboy that only takes on chores or contracts if there’s no easier way to get what she wants.
In the Original she used an Drunken Spear fighting style. I changed that slightly to the Drunken Sword.
Instead of alcohol she carries a gourd with catnip spiced milk.Most of the times Jaz seems to be absent minded or not interested in everything important going on at all..Her attention can be easily distracted by everything she deems interesting that moment, making it hard to have long and serious conversations with her.

Bringing her to the Battlefield and drop her there, most of the times is far easier than trying to get her to listen to lengthy battle preparations and tactic discussions. Mind you, you have to keep her on that road though.

She keeps the engagement ring of her ex lover with her. In hopes that she can give it back to him one day. Him, having brutally butchered everyone in her Village for some lousy money. Including her parents, three sisters, one brother, her best friends and her pet fish… It’s not wise to mention that incident to her.

She was one of my first OCs back in 2007. Don't really know why I didn't think about bringing her back sooner. I really liked the Idea behind her and still do.

She also lost her Maine Coon Tail, I gave her a nice long ponytail instead.

Yooooo, that's a cool drawing and a badass OC, I don't see that many drunken style fighters and even less with drunken sword. I will obviously want to see more of her and her quest. Also, I love that she is still very cat like in attitude. Now my question is the tail, did she lost it in battle or was it an artist decision?

Response to Show off your OCs! [SFW] 2018-12-12 16:46:17

Here's one of my brats; Airy the bouncy bubbly buneary adventurer. She's one of my favorite to write for

Show off your OCs! [SFW]

Response to Show off your OCs! [SFW] 2018-12-12 18:21:31

I really like this Newgrounds place =3

This is my oc Vatula. shes a 12 yr old vampire bab carrying out her fathers legacy uwu
This is her big boy form. Its rarely seen and rarely used.

Show off your OCs! [SFW]

Response to Show off your OCs! [SFW] 2018-12-12 19:14:30

Ok real talk there is so many cute OCs here! Makes me want to poke some people to see if I can doddle them XD

Response to Show off your OCs! [SFW] 2018-12-12 19:52:45

https://toyhou.se/Template88/characters not posted out of laziness but out of convenience and completeness for the viewer, a comprehensive list of nearly every oc i've ever designed.

A distant engine of hate is stirring....

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature

Response to Show off your OCs! [SFW] 2018-12-12 20:21:43 (edited 2018-12-12 20:22:46)

At 12/12/18 07:52 PM, Template88 wrote: https://toyhou.se/Template88/characters not posted out of laziness but out of convenience and completeness for the viewer, a comprehensive list of nearly every oc i've ever designed.

Ohhh Toyhouse, and that is a lot of cool OCs, I would actually like to see Gun Priest in Darkest dungeons, he seems like a friendly fellow.

Response to Show off your OCs! [SFW] 2018-12-13 01:09:16

I don't really have any cool backstory for this one, but she's a very friendly lemon named Lena.

Show off your OCs! [SFW]

"I'm not dabbing on my haters, I'm hiding my tears."

BBS Signature

Response to Show off your OCs! [SFW] 2018-12-13 01:19:17

Why SFW... now I cannot show my incredibly realistic and cool character, Mr. Testicles.

Response to Show off your OCs! [SFW] 2018-12-13 01:59:37

At 12/12/18 03:27 PM, Kyupo wrote: Yooooo, that's a cool drawing and a badass OC, I don't see that many drunken style fighters and even less with drunken sword. I will obviously want to see more of her and her quest. Also, I love that she is still very cat like in attitude. Now my question is the tail, did she lost it in battle or was it an artist decision?

Thank you. :)

That was an artistic choice. I wanted to keep the Catirl aspect of her very slight. I was at one point considering dropping the cat ears too, just keep them as Hairstyle. But eventually decided to against it.

Response to Show off your OCs! [SFW] 2018-12-13 04:23:12

At 12/13/18 01:59 AM, Nachtmahr wrote: Thank you. :)

That was an artistic choice. I wanted to keep the Catirl aspect of her very slight. I was at one point considering dropping the cat ears too, just keep them as Hairstyle. But eventually decided to against it.

Hey that is still a good call and she still looks like a total badass!

Response to Show off your OCs! [SFW] 2018-12-13 07:57:43

I suppose this is kinda an OC. She's from a combination of mannequin work, hair practice from real life, and my deep seeded need to have faces on my mannequins for some reason.
I drew her largely by accident tbh, but I feel like she still counts as an OC, as I'd probably draw her again if I could get the hang of it better.
I'm still learning how to draw, only about two and a half months in now.

I think this still counts as sfw btw since there's barely any form, and no nips or anything.

Show off your OCs! [SFW]

BBS Signature

Response to Show off your OCs! [SFW] 2018-12-13 11:12:39

Huuuuh. after some thinking I suppose I can show these things.
Well, I have several original settings, and most of them deal with fantasy genres. However, some time ago I had an urge to put certain things together and make something cyberpunk related, probably a story about androids. For now, I can't say it's a wholesome thing, it's more like a pile of random plot parts and characters' interactions with no more or less coherent lore - but I guess it's predictable when you start something completely new and unusual. The chars were created more than a year ago, but they still lack names! And it feels weird.
It still feels rather exciting though. The realisation how many challenges await while creating a new world from a scratch (well, almost a scratch).

Response to Show off your OCs! [SFW] 2018-12-13 13:12:31

newb here at NG. I do CGI (but can also draw a bit).

I have a bunch of OC's (like 30?), made in 3dsmax, zbrush and poser (not based on pre-existing content). Here are three of the main ones: Maria, Lali and Laila. Lali is my main character in my comics (like super NSFW)

peace

Show off your OCs! [SFW]

Response to Show off your OCs! [SFW] 2018-12-13 14:45:48

Jesus, all these OC's are actually cool as hell.
Kinda makin' me want to ACTUALLY draw my OC's more.

I don't have a solo pic of mine but I have a lot of 'situational' doodles of 'im.

His name's Oux Volker and he's my longest running DnD character.
He's a Barbarian Half-orc and a pure cinnamon bun who I love~

Show off your OCs! [SFW]

Response to Show off your OCs! [SFW] 2018-12-13 16:26:06

This is one of my OCs! His name is Lucas and he is a bat with a love for fruit and also blood! He is part of a HUGE biker gang full of vicious animals just like him!

Show off your OCs! [SFW]

Response to Show off your OCs! [SFW] 2018-12-13 17:31:15

Here is my OC. She trusts no one and believes in UFO's. ^-^

Show off your OCs! [SFW]

Response to Show off your OCs! [SFW] 2018-12-13 17:55:48

At 12/13/18 05:31 PM, wernex wrote: Here is my OC. She trusts no one and believes in UFO's. ^-^

Awww she is cute!

Response to Show off your OCs! [SFW] 2018-12-13 17:58:05 (edited 2018-12-13 17:58:50)

At 12/13/18 05:31 PM, wernex wrote: Here is my OC. She trusts no one and believes in UFO's. ^-^

Does she have an exact reason why she distrusts others?

All these OCs are just wonderful, tbh ⭐

Response to Show off your OCs! [SFW] 2018-12-13 17:59:29 (edited 2018-12-13 18:00:42)

At 12/13/18 05:55 PM, Kyupo wrote:
Awww she is cute!

Thank you very much! Your character is very cute too! :3

At 12/13/18 05:58 PM, solitonmedic wrote:
Does she have an exact reason why she distrusts others?

All these OCs are just wonderful, tbh ⭐

This is reference to X-Files, she's like Mulder ^-^

Response to Show off your OCs! [SFW] 2018-12-13 22:36:05

Spent a week working on this one. It's a concept for a game I've got rattling around in my brain.

Show off your OCs! [SFW]

Response to Show off your OCs! [SFW] 2018-12-14 00:28:38

At 12/13/18 10:36 PM, zaywolfe wrote: Spent a week working on this one. It's a concept for a game I've got rattling around in my brain.

Hey that looks really cool! Good Job!

Response to Show off your OCs! [SFW] 2018-12-14 00:40:00

Sure, why not.
At some point I'll make something involving these guys

Show off your OCs! [SFW]

Response to Show off your OCs! [SFW] 2018-12-14 11:38:04

My main Oc Aiko

She's a shy, quiet friendly Strawberry flavored Cat ( started as an inside joke because of her pink details so i just went with it)

Show off your OCs! [SFW]

Response to Show off your OCs! [SFW] 2018-12-14 11:40:05 (edited 2018-12-14 11:40:54)

You asked for a character, but what you're about to get is a nightmare. XD
This beast is indeed one, and at night she haunts me because I have not drawn her more than a few occassions.

Meet the founder and first inductee to the "Hall for characters so damn complicated that I procrastinate drawing again."

Show off your OCs! [SFW]

Response to Show off your OCs! [SFW] 2018-12-14 14:35:02

My girl Lily!
She's a sarcosuchus centaur and I love her very much.
She likes painting, long walks on the beach, and enjoying time with friends.

Show off your OCs! [SFW]

Response to Show off your OCs! [SFW] 2018-12-14 14:52:13 (edited 2018-12-14 14:57:36)

An OC I've been working on for a year so far, I made a promise to myself to get better at art and writing before I make something with her, Sorry for the vagueness but This is what I have so far. What I do know is that I want the character to be an alien bounty hunter who is not insane like all the edgy tumblr psychopaths but quippy and can tell a joke or two in the middle of a fight.

Show off your OCs! [SFW]

Response to Show off your OCs! [SFW] 2018-12-14 21:59:07 (edited 2018-12-14 21:59:41)

Also this is my OC I made when I was a lot younger, Hypo the Hedgeheg. Please do not steal.

no hate pls thnx

Show off your OCs! [SFW]

BBS Signature