00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

lucidstriker595 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What is your favourite mobile game?

1,107 Views | 19 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Quel est votre style de jeu préféré sur mobile ? Et quel est votre jeu favori dans ce style ? Ou celui que vous attendez le plus.

Response to What is your favourite mobile game? 2018-10-12 20:00:58

At 10/12/18 06:12 PM, kingdomslayer123 wrote: Quel est votre style de jeu préféré sur mobile ? Et quel est votre jeu favori dans ce style ? Ou celui que vous attendez le plus.

super mario run. I'm totally addicted to it.

Response to What is your favourite mobile game? 2018-10-12 23:00:46

Virtual Beggar. It is such a time waster but I have been playing it for years now.

Response to What is your favourite mobile game? 2018-10-13 00:26:04

Game Dev Tycoon was my go to mobile game, but I bought it on iOS when I had an iPod Touch. Now I'm an android user who refuses to buy the game again.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to What is your favourite mobile game? 2018-10-14 06:22:56

Hello, on currently I play a lot of royal clasch it makes me spend time, the game is very intuitive ... I'm looking for a game with several modes to have a little diversity, less repetitive than this one ideas to propose to me? :)

Response to What is your favourite mobile game? 2018-10-14 06:24:33

At 10/12/18 08:36 PM, vengefulspectre97 wrote: Chaos Rings.

style of the game ?

Response to What is your favourite mobile game? 2018-10-14 16:11:10

I generally install random mobile games that don't require internet connection just to have time killers, but lately I really got into Dragalia Lost.

BBS Signature

Response to What is your favourite mobile game? 2018-10-14 18:55:00

There's only two that I really play, which are Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle and Pirate Kings. I have Trailer Park Boys: Greasy Money on my phone, too, but I hardly ever play it anymore.

I'll say Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to What is your favourite mobile game? 2018-10-15 02:42:04

Baldur's Gate EE (and BG2EE). It's available on Android and iOs, and yes, it's exactly the same game as on PC, only that it's playable on mobile devices.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to What is your favourite mobile game? 2018-10-18 07:07:56

I've been playing a lot of Tetris lately, been getting really good at it. I also have PAC-MAN on my phone.

At 10/15/18 02:42 AM, Haggard wrote: Baldur's Gate EE (and BG2EE). It's available on Android and iOs, and yes, it's exactly the same game as on PC, only that it's playable on mobile devices.

Oh dude! I can't believe no one told me about until now!

The Original Hip Cat

{Be Rational} {You've been...}

Response to What is your favourite mobile game? 2018-10-18 09:23:38

At 10/15/18 02:42 AM, Haggard wrote: Baldur's Gate EE (and BG2EE). It's available on Android and iOs, and yes, it's exactly the same game as on PC, only that it's playable on mobile devices.
Oh dude! I can't believe no one told me about until now!

If you are thinking of buying it, wait until there's a sale. They are very regular and you can save some money. :)

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to What is your favourite mobile game? 2018-10-29 19:14:17

At 10/12/18 06:12 PM, kingdomslayer123 wrote: Quel est votre style de jeu préféré sur mobile ? Et quel est votre jeu favori dans ce style ? Ou celui que vous attendez le plus.

rust bucket and platform panic are really good browser games from nitrome that are also mobile games.

Response to What is your favourite mobile game? 2018-11-13 00:29:14

Oceanhorn is my favorite mobile game. I hope oceanhorn 2 will be compatible with my phone

Response to What is your favourite mobile game? 2018-11-19 05:47:52

Probably Ingress

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to What is your favourite mobile game? 2018-11-20 00:17:13

I'm stuck on CrashofCars.io right now. I love it. That and for some damn reason I'm still playing PUBG

Response to What is your favourite mobile game? 2018-11-20 07:12:02

I spend the most time overall on Clash of Clans because my family and friends all play it and we have been for years. We're all th12.

But the best mobile games are pretty clear and undisputable.

The room Trilogy + old sins

Monument Valley 1 & 2

Lara Croft Go

Faraway trilogy

And there are a few dozen others that are a tier below these but still great. But none of you deserve that list.

∀x (∃e (e ∈ x ∧ ∀x ¬(x ∈ e)) ∨ ∃y ¬∃e (e ∈ x ∧ ¬∃z (z ∈ y ∧ z ∈ e ∧ ∀x ¬((x ∈ y ∧ x ∈ e) ∧ ¬(x = z)))))

Response to What is your favourite mobile game? 2018-12-02 17:43:29

I use to love SmashHit and Flappy Bird. Now, I can't get enough of Fire-Emblem Heros.

Response to What is your favourite mobile game? 2018-12-03 17:39:31

Not my preferred way to play because of the poor touchscreen controls, but I'm digging Maplestory and Chinatown Wars.

Response to What is your favourite mobile game? 2018-12-04 02:41:00

I have a s t r o n g disliking for digital controls like touch screens. But even with that, i've been playing Roblox Mobile with my GF a lot lately hehe. It's actually really fun and easy to hop on.

BBS Signature

Pixel Dungeon is pretty good, it's a (free) 2d permadeath dungeon-crawler, though the RNG can sometimes make it too hard or easy

Runescape got ported to mobile recently too but touch controls are too imprecise for a lot of things but then again my screen is tiny so take that with a grain of salt