00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

-:[THOUGHTSINNGADM2019NEXTYEAR]:-

1,156 Views | 19 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

NOTE: No spaces in the title because of 35 character limit.
I'm prepare for that next year. Because I want to win the NGADM 2019.
Anyways, I'm expecting to see who's competing as well.
I wonder who's excited for NGADM 2019 as well.
-:[ROBLESK]:-

BBS Signature

Response to -:[THOUGHTSINNGADM2019NEXTYEAR]:- 2018-10-09 09:13:13

At 10/9/18 06:38 AM, RoblesK wrote: NOTE: No spaces in the title because of 35 character limit.

You'll need far more than luck because this competition is well attended by NG's heavyweights. @etherealwinds, @LucidShadowDreamer, @Bosa, @Waterflame, @Kor-Rune, and who knows if we'll have some other EDM greats as well.

Response to -:[THOUGHTSINNGADM2019NEXTYEAR]:- 2018-10-09 09:16:51

At 10/9/18 09:13 AM, Troisnyx wrote: You'll need far more than luck because this competition is well attended by NG's heavyweights. @etherealwinds, @LucidShadowDreamer, @Bosa, @Waterflame, @Kor-Rune, and who knows if we'll have some other EDM greats as well.

Yeah I think your right, cause I have no chance if I was out of time.

BBS Signature

Response to -:[THOUGHTSINNGADM2019NEXTYEAR]:- 2018-10-09 10:24:48

At 10/9/18 09:16 AM, RoblesK wrote:
At 10/9/18 09:13 AM, Troisnyx wrote: You'll need far more than luck because this competition is well attended by NG's heavyweights. @etherealwinds, @LucidShadowDreamer, @Bosa, @Waterflame, @Kor-Rune, and who knows if we'll have some other EDM greats as well.
Yeah I think your right, cause I have no chance if I was out of time.

My advice would be to learn your theory, actively pick up elements from the songs you enjoy, brush up your mixing. Even if you're relatively new, if you have all these at hand I imagine you have a fighting chance.

Response to -:[THOUGHTSINNGADM2019NEXTYEAR]:- 2018-10-09 18:27:06

That's if it's running next year. I wonder if anyone's planning on hosting it :)

BBS Signature

Response to -:[THOUGHTSINNGADM2019NEXTYEAR]:- 2018-10-09 21:51:13

i would love to join next year omg

i miss <3

~ My soundcloud! ~ Venus ~ hi i like liquor

BBS Signature

Response to -:[THOUGHTSINNGADM2019NEXTYEAR]:- 2018-10-09 22:17:27

If y'all need prizes I'm still up for it.

Response to -:[THOUGHTSINNGADM2019NEXTYEAR]:- 2018-10-09 22:23:56

At 10/9/18 09:51 PM, Kor-Rune wrote: i would love to join next year omg

i miss <3

<3

BBS Signature

Response to -:[THOUGHTSINNGADM2019NEXTYEAR]:- 2018-10-10 03:03:28

At 10/9/18 06:27 PM, etherealwinds wrote: That's if it's running next year. I wonder if anyone's planning on hosting it :)

It's the 10th Anniversary edition, someone's gotta D:

Response to -:[THOUGHTSINNGADM2019NEXTYEAR]:- 2018-12-27 01:16:24

It's been a while.

I hope I will get a new computer so that I can work on my full songs early before posting them to the NGADM 2019 next year.

I have a gray computer, but it's slow as crap. So I gave it to my mum and I'm waiting to have my own computer so that I could work on my songs and put hard work to them next year.

BBS Signature

Response to -:[THOUGHTSINNGADM2019NEXTYEAR]:- 2018-12-27 05:17:17

At 10/9/18 06:38 AM, RoblesK wrote: NOTE: No spaces in the title because of 35 character limit.

I remember this competition! I participated many moons ago. I actually logged on for the first time in a few years just to reply to this post.

I still make music, I would love to audition for NGADM 2019 when it comes out.

From what I can say about my experience with them, the competition is very fierce

Response to -:[THOUGHTSINNGADM2019NEXTYEAR]:- 2018-12-28 21:56:24

Lemme guess, either johnfn or eatherealwinds gonna win this year again

Response to -:[THOUGHTSINNGADM2019NEXTYEAR]:- 2018-12-29 08:25:04

At 12/28/18 09:56 PM, I0TA wrote: Lemme guess, either johnfn or eatherealwinds gonna win this year again

I don't know how we'll be, but IIRC @etherealwinds and I are meant to team up at some point.

Response to -:[THOUGHTSINNGADM2019NEXTYEAR]:- 2018-12-29 20:14:42

At 12/29/18 08:25 AM, Troisnyx wrote:
At 12/28/18 09:56 PM, I0TA wrote: Lemme guess, either johnfn or eatherealwinds gonna win this year again
I don't know how we'll be, but IIRC @etherealwinds and I are meant to team up at some point.

shit, you guys gonna ace it this year, again...

Response to -:[THOUGHTSINNGADM2019NEXTYEAR]:- 2019-03-03 13:39:26

I wonder what month will NGADM 2019 start.....

I already have a working computer with some handy plugins in charge (Serum, Massive etc.), and I have been producing for a year. So there might be a chance for me to win since I know some stuff in music theory (mixing, mastering, sidechain etc.)

BBS Signature

At 3/3/19 01:39 PM, RoblesK wrote: I wonder what month will NGADM 2019 start.....
I already have a working computer with some handy plugins in charge (Serum, Massive etc.), and I have been producing for a year. So there might be a chance for me to win since I know some stuff in music theory (mixing, mastering, sidechain etc.)

Considering last year, it's probably gonna start about mid-way through the year, maybe about the same time NGUAC starts (but it's only just if it follows last year's pattern).

There is a chance for you to win - there's a chance for everyone who enters, really - but my advice is very simple: don't get cocky. In NGADM, literally anything can happen. Example: last year, I was put into a pod where there were two other great people, daisu and djhoneyb, but nobody made anything within my pod except for me. I think it was the first time that happened in NGADM, but nobody said anything about if I was getting paired up with anyone, so I thought "oh ok, I'm going up against bassfiddle next, that'll be fun at least" (he was in my group, pod winners last year moved up and faced pod winners within their groups). However, I didn't move up, because someone I didn't even know was in the competition, because he (to my knowledge, could be wrong though) wasn't listed in the brackets or didn't get any confirmation of being in after the brackets were made (DreamEater), completely made me eat my words. I got so cocky, and I ate it all (GGs to DreamEater tho).

So, expect anything in NGADM. I'll be coming back this year too, so hopefully I'll get to have a little friendly competition with you ;)

hi, I do things that make sounds and put them on this site, you can check out my stuff if you want.

BBS Signature

Response to -:[THOUGHTSINNGADM2019NEXTYEAR]:- 2019-03-03 19:59:35

At 3/3/19 04:00 PM, SplatterDash wrote:
At 3/3/19 01:39 PM, RoblesK wrote: I wonder what month will NGADM 2019 start.....
Considering last year, it's probably gonna start about mid-way through the year, maybe about the same time NGUAC starts (but it's only just if it follows last year's pattern).

There is a chance for you to win - there's a chance for everyone who enters, really - but my advice is very simple: don't get cocky. In NGADM, literally anything can happen. Example: last year, I was put into a pod where there were two other great people, daisu and djhoneyb, but nobody made anything within my pod except for me. I think it was the first time that happened in NGADM, but nobody said anything about if I was getting paired up with anyone, so I thought "oh ok, I'm going up against bassfiddle next, that'll be fun at least" (he was in my group, pod winners last year moved up and faced pod winners within their groups). However, I didn't move up, because someone I didn't even know was in the competition, because he (to my knowledge, could be wrong though) wasn't listed in the brackets or didn't get any confirmation of being in after the brackets were made (DreamEater), completely made me eat my words. I got so cocky, and I ate it all (GGs to DreamEater tho).

So, expect anything in NGADM. I'll be coming back this year too, so hopefully I'll get to have a little friendly competition with you ;)

haha I pretty much shit myself when I had to go up against bassfiddle of all people! (love you really @bassfiddlejones)

BBS Signature

At 3/3/19 07:59 PM, etherealwinds wrote:

haha I pretty much shit myself when I had to go up against bassfiddle of all people! (love you really @bassfiddlejones)

I'll take it as a compliment friend, haha

Response to -:[THOUGHTSINNGADM2019NEXTYEAR]:- 2019-03-19 13:18:32

At 3/18/19 11:04 AM, bassfiddlejones wrote:
At 3/3/19 07:59 PM, etherealwinds wrote:
I'll take it as a compliment friend, haha

lmao

BBS Signature

Response to -:[THOUGHTSINNGADM2019NEXTYEAR]:- 2019-03-19 22:12:31

i'd love to take part but im donating prize so maybe next year