00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RozenShadow just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What I noticed about White Women

499 Views | 12 Replies

What I noticed about White Women 2018-07-30 18:23:18

I have noticed this recently and it's time for me to spit it out. Speaking on terms of current racial politics and gender as well, you have black supremacists and white supremacists. A lot of black supremacists believe in gender equality while many white supremacists believe in patriarchy. The black supremacists hate white people regardless of their gender and the white supremacists hate people of color but at the same time discriminate, control and abuse their own women. If you really look at it, white women are at a disadvantage either way because the black supremacists hate them because they are white while the white supremacists look down on them because they're women. I know it sounds absurd and possibly racist, but it is true. White women are actually stuck inbetween the racism of black supremacists and the sexism of white supremacists. You also hear things such as "The Black Man is God", "The Black Woman Is God", "The White Man is God" but you never hear "The White Woman is God". I am bringing this up because this is hardly talked about. What is your take on this?

"Get busy living or get busy dying." -Andy Dufresne -The Shawshank Redemption

Response to What I noticed about White Women 2018-07-30 18:36:04

At 7/30/18 06:34 PM, Zornuzkull wrote: white women have been worshiped for millennia dude check out Aphrodite or Artemis hell even Freya and the Virgin Mary...

Even though there were white goddesses in European mythology, many women were still treated horribly in those times.

At 7/30/18 06:23 PM, sirleibl wrote: "The White Man is God" but you never hear "The White Woman is God". I am bringing this up because this is hardly talked about. What is your take on this?

That's because white woman are GODDESSES not GODS you dumb@ss...

but on the real tho, you make a interesting point

BBS Signature

Response to What I noticed about White Women 2018-07-30 23:09:35

you're pulling this shit out of your ass

Response to What I noticed about White Women 2018-07-31 03:01:47

This is a surprisingly sound argument. It's not what I was expecting from the title.

"We must fight against the machines"-The Ninja Society of Newgrounds | Join me in worship!

Name sig by Decky, Gods sig by Jackho

BBS Signature

Response to What I noticed about White Women 2018-07-31 07:10:43

At 7/30/18 06:23 PM, sirleibl wrote: "The White Man is God" but you never hear "The White Woman is God".

If you put upper middle class white female that`s basically what Feminism is.

We are living like kings, and these days will last forever.

Response to What I noticed about White Women 2018-07-31 08:00:56

Why do you need people fighting for you when you're already at the top?

Check out the Flash RPG I made in 2024. It takes about 25 minutes to complete.

BBS Signature

Response to What I noticed about White Women 2018-07-31 10:34:23

At 7/30/18 06:34 PM, Zornuzkull wrote: white women have been worshiped for millennia dude check out Aphrodite or Artemis hell even Freya and the Virgin Mary...

Nobody from Jesus's story really looked the way they're always imagined. Remember where it took place.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to What I noticed about White Women 2018-07-31 10:43:54

This is true in some places. I'm sure this wouldn't happen in a place like Tennessee. But in New York, you better believe it's pretty bad. New York sucks because all the Liberals are creating this fuss along with black lives matter. Well, all lives matter. So, tip for you, don't live in New York.

You got dat?

BBS Signature

Most of the OP is made up of pretty sweeping generalizations. I'd be interested in seeing a few examples - even if they're not representative - because a lot of things you're talking about are things I've never heard anyone say.

Firstly, I'm not sure I've ever come across black supremacists. There are certainly black people I know that have a victim complex or racial grudge against whites, but "supremacist" seems inaccurate because most of these people are more focused on their victimization rather than black pride (though I'm sure pockets exist which represent this mindset.)

White supremacy is a bit easier to document, since it's generally more visible. Again, most of these people seem to be acting based on a victim complex - at present, Latinos seem to be a bigger scapegoat than blacks, though based on the language I hear white supremacists use, I think you can make a better argument for them actually having white pride.

But when you mention white supremacy and patriarchy, my immediate association is the political sphere, where opposing women's rights is more of a means to a financial or political end rather than a genuine desire to uphold gender norms (eg. being able to charge women more for health care, lack of paid maternity leave, upholding an anti-abortion narrative to appeal to conservative voters.) But among conservative people I know that aren't public representatives, I don't see a huge differential in how sexist these people are.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to What I noticed about White Women 2018-07-31 15:12:10

At 7/31/18 03:02 PM, Kwing wrote: Most of the OP is made up of pretty sweeping generalizations. I'd be interested in seeing a few examples - even if they're not representative - because a lot of things you're talking about are things I've never heard anyone say.

For example, say there is a white woman who is inbetween the political spectrum. She has received hatred from a black man or black woman because of the fact the she is white and they think all white people are evil and subhuman although these same people believe all people of color regardless of their gender are equal. But this same woman also deals with sexism from the white men in her community because she does not fully uphold the ideals of femininity that many white supremacists and nationalists force upon their women. So she deals with two separate problems from two seperate types of people.

Response to What I noticed about White Women 2018-08-01 05:55:05

At 7/31/18 10:39 PM, Zornuzkull wrote:
At 7/31/18 10:34 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
Nobody from Jesus's story really looked the way they're always imagined. Remember where it took place.
In the imagination of a bunch of st ones semi literate tribals...

Correction then: Where it is said to have taken place. It's also far from the only reason Jesus, were he around today, would incite the wrath of modern fundamentalist Christians.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to What I noticed about White Women 2018-08-01 13:26:29

White women don't have it worse than white men. If anything white women are more accepted, including by extremely racist types, than are white men. You'll find plenty of "down with whitey" black men who are nevertheless with white women. You don't really find "down with whitey" black women who are with white men as they hate them. And note, specifically just the racist ones. Because people who aren't racist aren't going to care as much what race their partner is.

At 7/31/18 03:02 PM, Kwing wrote: Firstly, I'm not sure I've ever come across black supremacists. There are certainly black people I know that have a victim complex or racial grudge against whites, but "supremacist" seems inaccurate because most of these people are more focused on their victimization rather than black pride (though I'm sure pockets exist which represent this mindset.)

Really? This leads me to believe you are privileged to live in a rich area that doesn't really have the racist kind of problems poorer areas tend to more frequently have. Also in before you claim "not rich" as that's also a really common response from rich folks, presumably because they're comparing themselves to people who are even richer than they are, rather than comparing themselves to those poorer than they are. Or in other words if you're surrounded by rich folks all the time, that will register as your "normal" and instead of thinking of yourself as rich, you'll focus on someone even richer than the typical people you hang out with. Because they will also register as "just normal" if you don't have experience living in poorer areas.

Also, and I know you're not going to like this, but if you're in the North you're automatically richer than and more privileged than people in the South, for the most part. So maybe you're "not rich" for where you live, but that would definitely not be the case somewhere else.

Also if someone lives in California they're pretty much de facto rich unless they're homeless. Because you can't afford to live over there unless you are rich or living on the streets.

White supremacy is a bit easier to document, since it's generally more visible.

Black on white crimes are statistically more common than white on black crimes. While many crimes have purely selfish non-racist motives, for example robbery, don't rule out racist hate crimes. There are definitely racial supremacists of every race and who will kill you if they get the chance, just because you are not their race, and if they saw an opportunity.

What we really have is a poor people problem. But poor people, instead of properly blaming the wealthy 1%ers in charge who create all the mess, will instead put the blame on people of some race that's not their own. So you end up with more racism and even the supremacist kinds of racism in poorer areas.

Racial supremacism and gangs go hand-in-hand and where you find one you'll find the other. And while not all gangs are racist, there are definitely racist gangs. And a lot of that starts in the prisons and then spills out to greater society. Because a lot of times prisoners feel that they have to join a prison gang for protection from the other prison gangs or they will die. So they'll go with whichever gang accepts their race. But then if/when they get out of prison they're still gang members for life. But yes a lot of gang recruiting is done in the prisons.

Want to fix all this? I strongly suggest prison reform. Protect prisoners from the other prisoners and you remove the incentive to join gangs, many of which are racial supremacist. Also hold the 1%ers of the world responsible for their actions. Maybe enact universal basic income. Change something. Because you have to give the poor people a chance or the crimes will continue out of desperation.

Also the greater the divide between rich and poor, the greater all the other problems, and race being such an easy scapegoat, hence all the racism.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here