00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TarikNakich just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Is it possible ?

314 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Is it possible ? 2018-06-22 17:42:03

So is it possible for newgrounds to have a multiplayer game like cubic castle? I mean with building and buying more rooms to build in if Newgrounds/ tom fulp creates it I think he would have to right to make it a paid game charecters outfits and hats/heads can be based on orginal NG charecters! or new maybe like little people black and whites that drive tank is the skin forsure and you can get outfits to morph your torso heads and hands and feet and maybe later on after money gained from it new items such as pets and wings and tails soooo is that game possible to remake for newground users? I think it was a super relaxing game to play creating rooms ..

From redeyes to you!

BBS Signature

Response to Is it possible ? 2018-06-22 17:45:26

The reason I just cant play cubiccastle is cause I am ban for making fun of kid with cancer for 2379 days yet i still wait.. Like I was a huge troll on there making people trust me than screwing them making them hate me really bad but making close friends with one person in the group and tricking them to get me back in group to redo again ahhh good times! but I also built alot I had 4 100X100 (large rooms) on there or it was 1500 X1500 I forgot the sizes but there was small medium large and huge! I guess I was legit playing so much I was buying the huge rooms cause I make up to much space

From redeyes to you!

BBS Signature

Response to Is it possible ? 2018-06-26 13:00:11

Probably not in any official capacity, and not in the near future.

At 6/22/18 05:45 PM, RedeyestheSecound wrote: The reason I just cant play cubiccastle is cause I am ban for making fun of kid with cancer for 2379 days yet i still wait..

Okay...that aside, what about creating a new account? VPN?

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to Is it possible ? 2018-06-26 13:59:26

At 6/26/18 01:00 PM, Gimmick wrote: Probably not in any official capacity, and not in the near future.

At 6/22/18 05:45 PM, RedeyestheSecound wrote: The reason I just cant play cubiccastle is cause I am ban for making fun of kid with cancer for 2379 days yet i still wait..
Okay...that aside, what about creating a new account? VPN?

ha I tried im sure only way is by getting a new IP address whats VPN? well at this point im just waiting for the 2000 day suspension as crazy as it sounds the game is really worth it or I guess i can try mine craft but its not the same

From redeyes to you!

BBS Signature

Response to Is it possible ? 2018-06-27 09:10:34

At 6/26/18 01:59 PM, RedeyestheSecound wrote: ha I tried im sure only way is by getting a new IP address whats VPN? well at this point im just waiting for the 2000 day suspension as crazy as it sounds the game is really worth it or I guess i can try mine craft but its not the same

VPN lets you effectively get a new IP temporarily, but it's slower and most of the time is paid - there are a few free VPNs but I don't know their quality.

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature