00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Mitchelf just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Who are you, and why should I care?

7,058 Views | 153 Replies

Response to Who are you, and why should I care? 2004-06-27 23:13:38

Well I'm (insert name here) and I have (insert accomplishment/s here) and you should care because (insert reason here).

So I guess (bacon).

Response to Who are you, and why should I care? 2004-06-27 23:15:57

At 6/27/04 11:04 PM, Doctor_Wellington wrote:
At 6/27/04 10:48 PM, Treehead wrote: I've noticed almost everyone on the BBS tries to be funny. It's kinda' sad, really.
You're right. We should try to be more boring, comedy is for children.

We should all sit on computers with guns to heads, hating everyone and cutting our selves just to make Treehead happy.

Response to Who are you, and why should I care? 2004-06-27 23:23:00

I make flash. but I'm sure you knew that already.

BBS Signature

Response to Who are you, and why should I care? 2004-06-27 23:24:39

At 6/27/04 11:23 PM, Afro_Ninja wrote: I make flash. but I'm sure you knew that already.

wait, let me ammend that:

I make flash that no one cares about because it's not concentrated into one series with the same style and characters

BBS Signature

Response to Who are you, and why should I care? 2004-06-27 23:24:51

My name is Steve Guzzi. All my accomplishments could probably be best described as "intermediate" in nature, because for any award I've won I have known people much better at the same thing that stand completely unrewarded and unrecognized. I understand that there are always going to be people that are worse than you at something, and people that are better than you at something, but no one is exactly like you at everything.

You should care because I will always tell it to you straight-up with an honest opinion. I'm a very undestanding person, and while I like to think that I'm pretty knowledgable and have a broad perspective on life...I understand that in reality, I don't know SHIT and could stand to learn a whole lot more. I can break out with the humor when I feel like it, but I'm a much more serious and introspective person than any of you could possibly know. I act like a dick often, and I realize that it's something I really need to work on before I blow up on the wrong person and get shit-kicked from New York to Cali and back. I would back down from a physical confrontation only if I was the only person in danger, but never EVER if someone I cared about was in danger.

That's me.

BBS Signature

Response to Who are you, and why should I care? 2004-06-27 23:27:54

Im Mr-Pink and u dont have to care cause i dont care who u are but i am talented at drinkin heavily if u want to know.

Response to Who are you, and why should I care? 2004-06-27 23:30:17

At 6/27/04 11:24 PM, SteveGuzzi wrote: All my accomplishments could probably be best described as "intermediate" in nature, because for any award I've won I have known people much better at the same thing that stand completely unrewarded and unrecognized.

But isn't that how everything is? You could have made millions of dollars on your artwork, or music, or whatever it is you do, and somebody with more talent could have nothing. That's just the way the world is, and you shouldn't feel bad because you have been awarded when other people who you claim are "better" than you have not. The only thing you can do is cherish and be thankful for everything you accomplish in life, and relieze that you were lucky enough to accomplish it in the first place while other people are still struggling.

I've been refurbished and reissued, prepackaged and precooked, decontaminated and deloused, but I still smell, sound, look and feel like shit.

New to the video game forums?

BBS Signature

Response to Who are you, and why should I care? 2004-06-27 23:38:28

i had 2 girl friends....who ARE hot! take that society!!

Response to Who are you, and why should I care? 2004-06-27 23:38:37

They dont call me Normthegreat for nothing! I'm built to last and I accept No substitutes, I'm an undisputed leader and all the rage. Why settle for un-robust pickle pricks like tanner? When you could so easily get a decent upbeat, well groomed, scrupulous outstanding son of a guy!

The key-word is quality.

Referance

Response to Who are you, and why should I care? 2004-06-27 23:39:15

OGM I GOT ON TEH FRONT PAIGE

Response to Who are you, and why should I care? 2004-06-27 23:39:19

At 6/27/04 11:30 PM, DirtySyko wrote: But isn't that how everything is? You could have made millions of dollars on your artwork, or music, or whatever it is you do, and somebody with more talent could have nothing. That's just the way the world is, and you shouldn't feel bad because you have been awarded when other people who you claim are "better" than you have not. The only thing you can do is cherish and be thankful for everything you accomplish in life, and relieze that you were lucky enough to accomplish it in the first place while other people are still struggling.

"Don't worry, be happy."

Oh, I'm Wraith. Sexy sociopathic Politics Reg. I can switch from a nice guy to a complete and total asshole in the time it takes to tie your shoe.

I was first in my school to realize that everyone was a wothless shit, but my attempts to tell them that "they all sucked and needed to go play in traffic" ended not too well.

I have accomplished jack-shit. Please accept me.

Response to Who are you, and why should I care? 2004-06-27 23:40:58

At 6/27/04 11:36 PM, Dobio wrote:
because you get nothing if you act nice on the BBS.

That's so true.

Response to Who are you, and why should I care? 2004-06-27 23:49:01

And yes, everything I said was true and serious. If I find you are arrogant, ignorant, rascist, stuck-up, yuppie-scum or a poser I will treat you with the most content that I can muster. Obviously, I don't make too many friends, but the ones I do have are all keepers.

The few people to get on my good side know me as a lovable, easy-going fellow that accepts everyone, no matter what your race, sex, physical disabilities, income or social status. I do have an intelligent side, but unless I need to I try to keep it in check and just be happy-go-lucky, because many people feel I act arrogant when I become "technical". I play a little bit of guitar and bass, not to show off to anyone or anything, but to have a little fun. I generally take things at my own pace, so that obviously puts me out of the rat race.

On the BBS, I tend to be a bit sarcastic and cynical, one of the side-effects of what happens when I become logical. I am not needlessly unkind, and will not flame anyone unless I feel they deserve it.

Also, my name is Rick.

Response to Who are you, and why should I care? 2004-06-27 23:50:25

ok, i should do a better bio of myself:

again, i'm a rather nice person. i never hold a grudge, and i am very open minded. i am so intent on things about being true to yourself. if theres one thing i do hate, its the force that causes people to lose themselves into stareotypes and a need to be accepted in some social clique in highschool and that.

i feel bad for those who don't know who they are. i think i am of a rare breed though, i found myself at age 15. i know many people much older then i am who can't say the same..hell, who havn't even found themselves yet.

my ego is not the best, i am full of self doubt. just thought i'd throw that in

i defend to the death the rights of others, i beleive that in life you make choices all your own, and nobody else should make them for you (unless your not mentally able to make a good choice) i beleive in god. but i reject all organized religion. i dont beleive it is morally right to warship god in the ways that religion demands of you.

i am rather critical of the human race, sure when i meet new people, i'm open and very acceptable of all who i meet. but i do know the horrors of our kind, and i know that with every new good cool person i meet, theres an equally evil and wrong person out there.

i admit, i am an idealistic anarchist, but i know its not possible, but without ideals people will not have anything else to live for. thats why along with rejecting religion for myself, i accept it fully for other people. if they think it is what they should be doing, who am i to tell them they are wrong?

i, as steve, think i know so very much about the world around me and people, but i also understand there is much to learn, and that i should learn it at every chance i get.

i could be said to be sheltered, i rarely drink, i can't stand smoking, and i dont much want to do drugs. but that is after seeing what happens to people who do drink/smoke/drugs. and its a personal preference. but i'm not on some moral campaign against them. i'd rather see marijuana legalized and the set drinking age lowered to 18 where i am.

i also am a big philosopher, if you ever come to me with a problem or worry, i will splurt out words of encouragement and my own philosophies on life. i guess i'm a very likeable person. but i'm also kind of antisocial, i'm almost never the one to begin a conversation in real life with a stranger if its not a necessity. if a girl is clearly trying to get my attention or something by being right near me and that, i know that it'll probably be smart to talk to her, but sometimes i dont. thats where the self doubt is. but at lesat i've gotten to the point where i acknoledge them, a smile or something like that, maybe a stupid head nod.

ok..theres probably more, but i feel kind of bad speaking of myself like this.

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Who are you, and why should I care? 2004-06-27 23:57:39

At 6/27/04 10:40 PM, SteveGuzzi wrote:

'

Who am I? well, your babys mama of course.. I thought you knew?

Response to Who are you, and why should I care? 2004-06-27 23:59:19

At 6/27/04 11:40 PM, Sudds1324 wrote:
At 6/27/04 11:36 PM, Dobio wrote:
because you get nothing if you act nice on the BBS.
That's so true.

That's not true. I think of myself as one of the nicest people on the BBS and nobody seems to have a problem with me. Sure, I've flamed some people before, and I have written some mean reviews, but 95% of the time I'm a good guy. I don't know what Dobio is talking about. He gets respected, and the people that DON'T respect him are probably the people who hate him because he is a mod, and they think it's cool to fight authority... But most of the time you seem pretty nice to me Dobio my friend.

I've been refurbished and reissued, prepackaged and precooked, decontaminated and deloused, but I still smell, sound, look and feel like shit.

New to the video game forums?

BBS Signature

Response to Who are you, and why should I care? 2004-06-28 00:15:07

At 6/27/04 11:57 PM, Ninja_kitten wrote: Who am I? well, your babys mama of course.. I thought you knew?

Ahhhh right, right. So what'll we name it?

I'm thinking...Angelo if it's a boy, and Maria if it's a girl.

BBS Signature

Response to Who are you, and why should I care? 2004-06-28 00:16:46

I am Pierrot-Le-Fou, i was once a good waterpolo player and swimmer.

I had a nice little Varsity jacket with little awards and stuff all pinned on the back. i even got the "most inspirational" award at last years waterpolo banquet. (i think thats how you spell that)

But as of recently i experienced a car wreck, this car wreck crushed both my legs, well i make it sound too dramatic, i only shattered my left knee and my right leg gotbroke. So, now i find myself with alot of free time in between therapy schedules.

I think its important to say that i DON'T want sympathy; i want you guys to laugh with me at the stupidity of the guy who crashed into my truck.

That is who i am, i still don't know why you should care, but i just felt like saying something.

Response to Who are you, and why should I care? 2004-06-28 00:19:33

At 6/27/04 10:40 PM, SteveGuzzi wrote: Who are you, and why should I care?

I am versusraven.

You should care cos i hav ur ip adres. LolOLolOL. Im so gunna hax u.

BBS Signature

Response to Who are you, and why should I care? 2004-06-28 00:20:04

At 6/28/04 12:18 AM, Rikishi wrote: I hate when people of higher athority abuse there rights.

Because other people replying to this topic is an abuse of my rights? Goddamn, you sure are one big-time fucking moron.

BBS Signature

Response to Who are you, and why should I care? 2004-06-28 00:21:53

At 6/28/04 12:19 AM, Saturday wrote: I am versusraven.

how do u hax guzz?/

oh

BBS Signature

Response to Who are you, and why should I care? 2004-06-28 00:22:44

At 6/28/04 12:19 AM, Saturday wrote:
I am versusraven.

Told you. I took over SnIpEr's account w/ my haxing. His password was so stupid, it was leet1337 lolroflomg

Response to Who are you, and why should I care? 2004-06-28 00:23:04

I am nobody and you shouldnt care joo fewl.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to Who are you, and why should I care? 2004-06-28 00:24:06

At 6/28/04 12:22 AM, SnIpErClOcK wrote:
I am versusraven.

Told you. I took over SnIpEr's account w/ my haxing. His password was so stupid, it was leet1337 lolroflomg

I am Sniperclock, enough said... and what the fuck.. I never posted that.

Response to Who are you, and why should I care? 2004-06-28 00:24:57

At 6/28/04 12:24 AM, SnIpErClOcK wrote:
At 6/28/04 12:22 AM, SnIpErClOcK wrote:
I am versusraven.

I am Sniperclock, enough said... and what the fuck.. I never posted that.

what the fuck what account am i posting under I HAVE NO IDEA SOMEONE IS HACKING ME HARDCORE >:o

BBS Signature

Response to Who are you, and why should I care? 2004-06-28 00:27:27

At 6/28/04 12:24 AM, Saturday wrote: SOMEONE IS HACKING ME HARDCORE >:o

i think i just got a chubby

BBS Signature

Response to Who are you, and why should I care? 2004-06-28 00:28:21

I'm Will Stamper.

Nuff' said.

Response to Who are you, and why should I care? 2004-06-28 00:30:18

At 6/28/04 12:15 AM, SteveGuzzi wrote:
At 6/27/04 11:57 PM, Ninja_kitten wrote: Who am I? well, your babys mama of course.. I thought you knew?
Ahhhh right, right. So what'll we name it?

I'm thinking...Angelo if it's a boy, and Maria if it's a girl.

Angelo is cool.. i like Alex for a girl what do you think? or maybe we could have one more, that is, if your up for the whole tediouse process of baby making wink** wink**

Response to Who are you, and why should I care? 2004-06-28 00:30:43

At 6/28/04 12:28 AM, Stamper wrote: I'm Will Stamper.

Nuff' said.

"...?"

"Stickers."

BBS Signature

Response to Who are you, and why should I care? 2004-06-28 00:42:42

:Have you accomplished anything?

I have accomplished going to school as long as I did, and am still going.. I guess..

What have you done?

In my life? A lot of stuff, to much to list I guess... Maybe not OUTRAGEOUS awesome stuff everyday of my life but I have don stuff...

What have you made?

As in.....

Are you skilled?

Im getting skilled at car customizing.... Like window tinting, custom paint, air bags... with the help of my dad

Are you talented?

I'm talented at playing the drums, I have been playing for around 6 years now... I'm also talented at skateboarding, dirtbiking, writing, guitar, and some other misc. stuff.

I'm myself, and I really don't know why you should care, but that is your choice.

Now for the real question..... Who are YOU, and why should WE care?

(cause your a mod and you'll ban us?) - lame joke, obvious answer