00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Amandaerkul78 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

HELP!!!

350 Views | 6 Replies

HELP!!! 2018-04-25 17:05:45

Hey Guys! How do you know when the Nib on your Graphic Pad Pen is going? i've just changed the battery, but the lines i draw are stopping and starting, an when i'm trying to zoom it keeps spazzing out?....

My question is, is it the pen Nib? or does my computer have aids?....
and if so, how is there a mcafee security package that cures computer aids?... :/

Response to HELP!!! 2018-04-25 17:06:32

At 4/25/18 05:05 PM, RyzoJ89 wrote: does my computer have aids?....

Yes.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to HELP!!! 2018-04-25 19:00:42

Sounds like a hardware issue, what Graphic Pad is it?

Response to HELP!!! 2018-04-25 19:34:49

This is happened with me and pretty sure it was my nib.

Good thing I can't draw for shit anyway.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to HELP!!! 2018-04-26 00:02:55

At 4/25/18 07:29 PM, FredArctor wrote: boy have i got a solution for you!

Where's the pencil sharpener though? Or are they expected to sharpen the pencil by chewing the end of it?

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to HELP!!! 2018-04-26 00:39:43 (edited 2018-04-26 00:40:59)

At 4/25/18 05:05 PM, RyzoJ89 wrote: but the lines i draw are stopping and starting, an when i'm trying to zoom it keeps spazzing out?....

Definitely not a pen nib issue. I could understand the stopping and starting (though the lines when it starts and stop would appear super light due to pen pressure), but it would not make it flicker around (especially not after you zoom in). If you're using wacom, they're infamous for having tons of driver issues.

The one go-to fix I use is where you go to "run", type in "services.msc", go aaaall the way down to "wacom consumer device." Restart it, and every time you do so hit the button that turns touch on and off. Once the "touch on/off" box stops appearing, restart until it appears again and it should be back under control again.

If that doesn't work, search "wacom preferences file utility" in the start menu. Go to "my preferences" and hit remove. If it's still not working, click on the all user one. This one's more of a hit or miss, though.

Also just for future reference, you might want to ask art-related questions like this in the art forum.

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Response to HELP!!! 2018-04-26 05:45:26

At 4/26/18 01:31 AM, MPPlantOfficial wrote: Surprised this ISN'T another self promotion thread....

Still wouldnt be any of your business if it was dickweed. Take your negativity elsewhere ;)