00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for coders/animators

475 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking for coders/animators 2018-04-09 23:25:38

I want to work on a game but i have no coding/animating skill. I will discuss my game with you. If you attend you will be credited in the credits.

Response to Looking for coders/animators 2018-05-27 01:48:22

At 4/9/18 11:25 PM, seized wrote: I want to work on a game but i have no coding/animating skill. I will discuss my game with you. If you attend you will be credited in the credits.

Can you please explain more? Do you have an idea of what you want the game to be?

Response to Looking for coders/animators 2018-06-16 05:01:32

At 4/9/18 11:25 PM, seized wrote: I want to work on a game but i have no coding/animating skill. I will discuss my game with you. If you attend you will be credited in the credits.

Can't be afraid to share the idea to get people interested, I know it's hard but that leap of faith in making yourself vulnerable is what makes people get on board to help.

If you were to share an inspiring game idea I might be willing to help produce some art or animations for it.

Looking for coders/animators

Response to Looking for coders/animators 2018-06-26 21:18:29

I am in a similar position as OP. I have no coding or animating skill, but I thought if I could get my hands on good DEV tools, I might just play around with the programs and figure it out. As I'm researching more, I'm finding the really good games are usually a group effort on some level. Am I a coder or animator? I'll have to try them out and see for myself.
I wrote a list of all the animation loops and games I wanted to develop just today.

Not trying to hijack OP's post. Tips and suggestions would be beneficial to anyone interested in creating their own works. Everyone starts out somewhere.

Response to Looking for coders/animators 2018-06-27 05:29:21

Im willing to help.
Rgo2@outlook.dk <-- is the way to contact me.

I have dream of making a game, I know alot about C# and AS3 i have also animated alot.
Im really god a making ideas for game and stuff.
but Im only able to get things done wen working with people, so im currently looking for someone to help out.
or help me out.

Response to Looking for coders/animators 2019-02-11 21:05:55

At 5/27/18 01:48 AM, pbjguy wrote:
Can you please explain more? Do you have an idea of what you want the game to be?

the game would be about a stickman with a firey hand, i've been thinking of the idea for a year now

Response to Looking for coders/animators 2019-02-12 02:59:37

At 2/11/19 09:05 PM, seized wrote:
At 5/27/18 01:48 AM, pbjguy wrote:
the game would be about a stickman with a firey hand, i've been thinking of the idea for a year now

Pardon my french, but I don't see that inspiring much confidence if you've been thinking about it for a year now. Any more details?

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature