00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Catch20Two just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Do you believe in God?

2,606 Views | 87 Replies

Response to Do you believe in God? 2018-03-27 06:39:31

At 3/21/18 01:32 PM, Sobolev wrote: If there was a God, he must be heartless.
He watched as people suffered needlessly and did nothing about it. No miracles for them.

That's because he's not running a fucking charity.

Response to Do you believe in God? 2018-03-27 07:14:08

At 3/27/18 06:39 AM, Makakaov wrote:
At 3/21/18 01:32 PM, Sobolev wrote: If there was a God, he must be heartless.
He watched as people suffered needlessly and did nothing about it. No miracles for them.
That's because he's not running a fucking charity.

Gotta sacrifice virgin maidens, infants and random POWs to get in on the Exclusive Miracles Club, ey? If God exists, he is the true source of all evil; much like a sadistic simulation game player who'd watch everything burn for shits and giggles. If he doesn't exist, well, good for him.

... or maybe he was an edgelord who got off on the suffering of others back when he was a teenager, but then he grew up, got a girlfriend, a steady job and settled down to raise a family somewhere in Florida.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to Do you believe in God? 2018-03-27 07:20:10

At 3/27/18 07:14 AM, YomToxic wrote: Gotta sacrifice virgin maidens, infants and random POWs to get in on the Exclusive Miracles Club, ey? If God exists, he is the true source of all evil; much like a sadistic simulation game player who'd watch everything burn for shits and giggles. If he doesn't exist, well, good for him.

... or maybe he was an edgelord who got off on the suffering of others back when he was a teenager, but then he grew up, got a girlfriend, a steady job and settled down to raise a family somewhere in Florida.

If I spawned a being that would grow into a civilization where probably over half it's populus judges me based on their own retarded logic and moral system that's solely tied to their brain structure and hormonal economy of their bodies, I'd probably abandon that kind as well. And that would be generous decision, when choosing between that, and abortion of these failed species.

Response to Do you believe in God? 2018-03-27 07:24:28

At 3/27/18 07:20 AM, Makakaov wrote: If I spawned a being that would grow into a civilization where probably over half it's populus judges me based on their own retarded logic and moral system that's solely tied to their brain structure and hormonal economy of their bodies, I'd probably abandon that kind as well. And that would be generous decision, when choosing between that, and abortion of these failed species.

That's awesome. Our species-wide shitposting drove God off the forums of existence forever.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to Do you believe in God? 2018-03-27 07:27:24

At 3/27/18 07:24 AM, YomToxic wrote: That's awesome. Our species-wide shitposting drove God off the forums of existence forever.

He's the Moot, and we're the /b/tards.

Response to Do you believe in God? 2018-03-27 22:02:34

I don't believe in God in the Abrahamic sense of the word. As history has shown, these specific religions are all derivatives of each other and are all compilations of predating belief systems.

Gerrell Brown

Response to Do you believe in God? 2018-03-28 01:45:53

At 3/24/18 02:19 PM, ADR3-N wrote: Well, there's always the philosophical question...

I don't really have anything to add or counter with, I'm just replying to say I read your post and it was worth typing, lol.

Response to Do you believe in God? 2020-07-13 11:12:07

At 3/26/18 11:00 AM, CalebJordan360 wrote:
Oh SNAP! Is that the ng homie Swag-in-a-Bag!? Ayyyye!

Yea its me bruh bruh. Don't know why I'm just now seeing this ?

And I like the idea that WE are ACTUALLY all GOD in different forms as he had to split his/Its/our very own conscience into multiple other beings JUST to observe itself, and all its creations to see how awesome it/he/she/We really are. Its like when you get bored by yourself; so you buy a pet to keep you company. Except for in being the ULTIMATE creator, you would have to somewhat challenge yourself like when you play a game on EASY mode but want a greater challenge so you try HARD. I think that's the true reason for Lucifer as it was the ONLY THING in existence that cold even come close to being a challenger of the creator of everything.

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to Do you believe in God? 2020-07-13 11:43:25

no. and if god DOES exist, he's a monster for everything he's allowed to happen

Notorious internet cunt

My old username was StaticSkull

She/Her

BBS Signature

Response to Do you believe in God? 2020-07-13 11:48:00

There only be one God

Response to Do you believe in God? 2020-07-13 12:21:45 (edited 2020-07-13 12:21:49)

I don't believe that there is a god but I do believe one existing is possible

BBS Signature

Response to Do you believe in God? 2020-07-13 12:36:20

yes

Response to Do you believe in God? 2020-07-13 12:42:58

At 7/13/20 11:34 AM, Warpathalpha wrote: there is an infinite number of diffrent worlds in the multiverse the probbability of one with a god is definte yet also our world also has a limitless possibiliy of being one without a god. so its kinda weird

Life is extremely strange in its totality. The Mormons believe that you have to earn the right here in Earthrealm to become a God after death and get your own galaxy to control. I wonder how they came to that conclusion, and how true it is ? Genesis 3:22 does say "And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

It's strange that it says "us" ? Like who is "us" ?

At 7/13/20 11:43 AM, StaticSkull2 wrote: no. and if god DOES exist, he's a monster for everything he's allowed to happen

Lol, is that your only excuse for your lack of belief in a higher being than you ? You would have to understand if a GOD can do ANYTHING; that means he can reverse any bad thing that has ever happened in the past.

God was never the problem. As we can see, sinful people were, and ARE the cause of the majority of Earth's problems; and will be the very cause of our own extinction. Evil people are advancing us into an accelerated deth as thats what Lucifer wanted from the beginning; to corrupt humankind and destroy ALL of Gods creation in the process. If God simply intervened and stopped him midway, it wouldn't be fair for satan to prove his point that he can rule over God's own creation and get us to go against the creator as he/it wants to be GOD and worshiped to his own selfish glory.

BBS Signature

Response to Do you believe in God? 2020-07-13 12:49:50

At 7/13/20 11:43 AM, StaticSkull2 wrote: no. and if god DOES exist, he's a monster for everything he's allowed to happen

iu_142921_2278460.png

Also, this is not what people mean when they say "Jesus this thread".

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Do you believe in God? 2020-07-13 12:56:07

At 7/13/20 12:42 PM, Swag-in-a-Bag wrote:
Lol, is that your only excuse for your lack of belief in a higher being than you ? You would have to understand if a GOD can do ANYTHING; that means he can reverse any bad thing that has ever happened in the past.

ok, then how come god didnt stop me from getting raped when i was 4? how come god let me get beaten for 18 years of my life by multiple people? how come god never punished the people who have literally taken my entire childhood from me? how come god took my father away from me by creating opiates? im assuming your answer, like most religious people, will be that it was all part of god's plan. if this was god's plan than i hope anyone who worships any god dies. christians, muslims, catholics, i dont care. they need to die along with their ideologies

Notorious internet cunt

She/Her

BBS Signature

Response to Do you believe in God? 2020-07-13 12:59:16

At 7/13/20 12:56 PM, StaticSkull2 wrote: if this was god's plan than i hope anyone who worships any god dies.

How about Odin?

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Do you believe in God? 2020-07-13 13:00:07

Do I believe that a big bearded man lives in the clouds, created us and dictates what is or isn't good? No.

Actually, I was about to write a long paragraph on spirituality, but;

Either way, it doesn't make such a big difference to me. I think we oughta stop worrying about lives that aren't ours-- be it those of people 30 years ago, or a life beyond this one, and start focusing on this one here

I need a tanning bed, a 3D life to keep me from the cold.

BBS Signature

Response to Do you believe in God? 2020-07-13 13:01:37 (edited 2020-07-13 13:03:25)

At 7/13/20 12:59 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 7/13/20 12:56 PM, StaticSkull2 wrote: if this was god's plan than i hope anyone who worships any god dies.
How about Odin?

im talking about the main religions such as islam and christianity, especially ones with extremists

i dont even know which religion odin is from so i dont have enough knowledge on that to have an opinion on it

Notorious internet cunt

She/Her

BBS Signature

Response to Do you believe in God? 2020-07-13 13:55:06

At 7/13/20 12:56 PM, StaticSkull2 wrote:
ok, then how come god didnt stop me from getting raped when i was 4? how come god let me get beaten for 18 years of my life by multiple people? how come god never punished the people who have literally taken my entire childhood from me? how come god took my father away from me by creating opiates? im assuming your answer, like most religious people, will be that it was all part of god's plan. if this was god's plan than i hope anyone who worships any god dies. christians, muslims, catholics, i dont care. they need to die along with their ideologies

I am truly sorry you had to experience any of those things. I've spoken with many rape victims, and all of them seem to have something in common; being psychologically/SPIRTUALLY broken. That's what the enemy wants; to destroy our mental state by any means. God wants the opposite; I'm sure our father didn't want any of those terrible things to happen to YOU. We all have a free will, and that is actually not to good as we all are naturally prone to make mistakes as no one is perfect in the flesh. How do you know God hasn't punished them yet ? I'm telling you God's karma is very real and it may not happen when you want it to; but it always come back. It is Law.

Moving forward, let me ask you; do you feel experiencing those traumas made you a stronger or weaker person ? I see spiritual strength in people that survive and live to tell about traumatic events; as we grow from pain. All wounds heal with time if you let it; but it seems you hold on to those painful memories ? Satan is a tormentor and knows your past as well even better than you do. I'm sure you had more great moments in life than bad ones. At least i hope

BBS Signature

Response to Do you believe in God? 2020-07-13 14:11:14

At 3/20/18 06:02 PM, Ever-After wrote: I do, sometimes. How about you? Do you believe in a god?

not rlly.

please help. thank you.

Response to Do you believe in God? 2020-07-13 14:23:18

At 7/13/20 01:01 PM, StaticSkull2 wrote:
At 7/13/20 12:59 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:
How about Odin?
im talking about the main religions such as islam and christianity, especially ones with extremists
i dont even know which religion odin is from so i dont have enough knowledge on that to have an opinion on it

The nice thing about polytheistic religions is that they allow for the possibility of all of them being true at the same time. That negates extremism by design.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Do you believe in God? 2020-07-13 14:27:19

the shit found on this site is fucking hilarious

please help. thank you.

Response to Do you believe in God? 2020-07-13 15:06:13 (edited 2020-07-13 15:06:21)

I believe in states of matter.

Roma est mater omnium nostrum

Response to Do you believe in God? 2020-07-13 15:32:04

At 3/22/18 07:23 PM, NeonSpider wrote: "Does it matter?" is the better question. And the answer is it does not.

Should it matter if someone believes in a deity, doesn't believe in a deity, believes in multiple deities, etc...? No.

So much fighting over stuff that just literally shouldn't even matter. Why can't believers be like "You don't believe in a God? Cool." and similarly why can't nonbelievers be like "You believe in a God? Cool."

Because at the end of the day does it really matter if "God did it" or not? No. No it does not. We should live moral lives and not be jerks because that is the right way to live, not because if God exists or not.

Ironically, studies have found that children from religious households are on-average bigger jerks than children from non-religious households. More selfish. And more quick to demand harsh penalties for minor infractions. This makes them objectively worse people. Does this mean their belief is wrong? No. But it does mean their morality is atrocious.

maybe it matters because most atheists think it's funny to suck the ketchup out of aborted fetuses and fuck animals...

Response to Do you believe in God? 2020-07-13 20:08:32

No.

But I don't judge anyone that believes in whatever they want, as long as they don't act like an Asshole (Cause harm).

Meaning: Justifing their actions because of their believes or forcing their believes on others.

- QualonHive.com (WARNING 18+)

BBS Signature

Response to Do you believe in God? 2020-07-13 22:05:25

Of course...

T̷h̷e̷ ̴I̴n̴s̸p̸i̷r̵a̸t̴i̷o̷n̵,̵ ̵t̴h̷e̵ ̷F̷u̴l̵f̷i̸l̵l̷e̸r̵,̴ ̵t̵h̶e̴ ̵S̶a̸v̷i̴o̴r̷,̵ ̷o̷f̷ ̵w̵h̶a̵t̷.̴.̷.̴

Response to Do you believe in God? 2020-07-14 03:23:07

read your pocket new testament everyday

old testament is jewish/reptilian bs

my Himalayan salt lamp and qlink pendant protects me from EMFs lifes good

TRUMP 2020 | Ol'TOOL 2021

Response to Do you believe in God? 2020-07-14 10:49:20

At 7/13/20 03:32 PM, BulrogtheSorcerer wrote:
At 3/22/18 07:23 PM, NeonSpider wrote: "Does it matter?" is the better question. And the answer is it does not.

Should it matter if someone believes in a deity, doesn't believe in a deity, believes in multiple deities, etc...? No.

So much fighting over stuff that just literally shouldn't even matter. Why can't believers be like "You don't believe in a God? Cool." and similarly why can't nonbelievers be like "You believe in a God? Cool."

Because at the end of the day does it really matter if "God did it" or not? No. No it does not. We should live moral lives and not be jerks because that is the right way to live, not because if God exists or not.

Ironically, studies have found that children from religious households are on-average bigger jerks than children from non-religious households. More selfish. And more quick to demand harsh penalties for minor infractions. This makes them objectively worse people. Does this mean their belief is wrong? No. But it does mean their morality is atrocious.
maybe it matters because most atheists think it's funny to suck the ketchup out of aborted fetuses and fuck animals...

I'll have you know I am not "most atheists".

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature