00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TarikNakich just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actors needed for upcoming se

1,087 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

ries! (35 characters only? You kidding me?)

I have an upcoming series coming out about giants! In the 6th episode, they are on a talk show about destructive stoner behavior.

Male VA needed for host: This voice should be particularly deep and commercial like, but still believably real as well.
Male VA needed for camera man: This character should sound more high and whiney as he often will make whiny sounds during commercial breaks.
Voice Actress needed for Kendra: An assistant host that has schizophrenia and is somehow able to control it on air, but lets lose off air like no tomorrow.
Voice actress needed for crowd girlfriend: Moody, not too bright, nothing special really but at the end says something surprisingly intelligent, along with her boyfriend.

I'd consider letting anybody play more than one if no other takers come on board. PM me for more information on the episode and series. Or contact my e-mail: dribbledroidz@yahoo.com

TIME IS VERY SHORT, SO DON'T STEP ON IT!

Response to Voice Actors needed for upcoming se 2018-03-25 13:15:45

I've had a few takers for our male cast. We need some gals still.

Response to Voice Actors needed for upcoming se 2018-04-19 01:04:25

We need some gals for this project already! I don't know how active the voice actress community is on NG anymore, but if anyone knows someone that could be interested, it would sure help to let them know for us. I've contacted a few myself but no luck in response. :(

Response to Voice Actors needed for upcoming se 2018-04-29 21:19:31

I can help