00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

VelvetsFunzone just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for Piano Player

1,078 Views | 9 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking for Piano Player 2018-01-06 22:12:40

Hey Newgrounds,
I'm now planning to spread my composed piano solo sheet named "Gentle Breeze" to the internet, including YouTube. So I'm looking for a piano player who can play my sheet and record it for me. It's unpaid, but you will be credited as a performer in YouTube and IMSLP.

You can listen to the piece here (MIDI) : https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/751714

Let me know via PM or reply if you would like to see the sheet music!

~ Jessie

✨ENFP | 🎵 Epic Music Composer for: ACE/Old Chicago/OddTodd |🎬 Film Student | Status : Study Mode!

Visit My Official Portfolio!

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for Piano Player 2018-01-07 02:17:12

@LucidShadowDreamer might be a good person to approach, he's collaborated with people, giving them his piano playing skills.

Response to Looking for Piano Player 2018-01-07 02:22:34

At 1/7/18 02:17 AM, Troisnyx wrote: @LucidShadowDreamer might be a good person to approach, he's collaborated with people, giving them his piano playing skills.

Thanks for the shoutout!

Unfortunately, I don't read sheet music. Naturally, I could just learn to play the piece from the MIDI. It really is a very pretty piece. However, I'm a bit too busy with my own projects to do unpaid work atm. Besides, I've got no real piano to record on; I'd just play it on an electronic piano anyway, which would result in a performance, alas still a MIDI file.

That said, I do hope you find another pianist, because the piano track sound lovely :3

Response to Looking for Piano Player 2018-01-07 04:05:46

At 1/7/18 02:22 AM, LucidShadowDreamer wrote: ...
Unfortunately, I don't read sheet music. Naturally, I could just learn to play the piece from the MIDI. It really is a very pretty piece. However, I'm a bit too busy with my own projects to do unpaid work atm. Besides, I've got no real piano to record on; I'd just play it on an electronic piano anyway, which would result in a performance, alas still a MIDI file.

That said, I do hope you find another pianist, because the piano track sound lovely :3

Thank you very much for the interest and kind words!
Totally understandable, thanks for letting me know ;)

~ Jessie

✨ENFP | 🎵 Epic Music Composer for: ACE/Old Chicago/OddTodd |🎬 Film Student | Status : Study Mode!

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for Piano Player 2018-02-25 19:51:31

I'm still looking for piano player!

If you don't have a grand piano, that's fine, if you have an electric piano with a recording tool enabled.
I'm just trying to find someone who can play the piece realistically.

~ Jessie

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for Piano Player 2018-02-26 17:08:44

I think I just posted on another thread you made or something, but this is also an expertise I have.

Response to Looking for Piano Player 2018-02-26 18:24:31

At 2/26/18 05:08 PM, JonZero wrote: I think I just posted on another thread you made or something, but this is also an expertise I have.

Yes, you did :)
If you are willing to help, please PM me.

~ Jessie

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for Piano Player 2018-02-26 18:25:42

At 2/26/18 11:16 AM, DarkRoxy wrote: i only play by ear too, mabye not be so picky

I understand. Thanks for the interest though!

~ Jessie

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for Piano Player 2018-02-28 23:57:52

Still open for players! Please PM me if you are interested :)

~ Jessie

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for Piano Player 2018-03-17 17:55:50

At 3/17/18 12:56 PM, S-Francis wrote:
if you still looking I can send you the same song with my update steve

Hello Steve,
Thank you very much for the interest! Yes, I'm still looking for a piano player.
I really appreciate your help :) let me know if you have any questions!

~ Jessie

BBS Signature