00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Searching for beginner musician

1,166 Views | 9 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Searching for beginner musician 2017-12-02 14:22:30

So me and my friends are creating an animated series called martsworld ( think eddsworld had a child with rick and morty ) we are a group of beginner animators voice actors 3D modelers and writers (13 people in total) and we need a musician sorry but none of us are being paid we just wanna create something cool and gain experience ( probably not a lot of " exposure either") we are all quite young (10-14) soo dont expect harsh deadlines. We need a general tune like a happy ish doo doo doo music. And also some action tune like dun dun da dun deeeeeeee so please comment or dm if interested

Response to Searching for beginner musician 2017-12-03 16:52:39

Could we see a sample of animation, or the feel you're going for?

Your source for monthly music producer freebies here // Take My Cymbals // ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature

Response to Searching for beginner musician 2017-12-05 14:02:08

beginner musician

you wont find any of those here. the bbs is for only the most experienced and best professional best musicians.

Come join music competitions on Chips Compo and hang on our Discord!

Good artists copy. Great artists get banned from the Audio Portal.

BBS Signature

Response to Searching for beginner musician 2017-12-05 14:10:56

At 12/5/17 02:02 PM, johnfn wrote:
beginner musician
you wont find any of those here. the bbs is for only the most experienced and best professional best musicians.

lolz.

Response to Searching for beginner musician 2017-12-05 23:15:49

i can do it if you give me all your possessions.

Response to Searching for beginner musician 2017-12-06 02:15:02

If you are looking for some action music, I have composed some cinematic music, you can check it out and use it if you may. Please just let me know if you're going to use it.

~ Jessie

✨ENFP | 🎵 Epic Music Composer for: ACE/Old Chicago/OddTodd |🎬 Film Student | Status : Study Mode!

Visit My Official Portfolio!

BBS Signature

Response to Searching for beginner musician 2017-12-06 02:49:00

At 12/5/17 11:15 PM, I0TA wrote: i can do it if you give me all your possessions.

Sorry I'm not a ghost I can't posses you

Response to Searching for beginner musician 2017-12-06 09:00:37

At 12/2/17 02:22 PM, peacefulpie wrote: So me and my friends are creating an animated series called martsworld ( think eddsworld had a child with rick and morty ) we are a group of beginner animators voice actors 3D modelers and writers (13 people in total) and we need a musician sorry but none of us are being paid we just wanna create something cool and gain experience ( probably not a lot of " exposure either") we are all quite young (10-14) soo dont expect harsh deadlines. We need a general tune like a happy ish doo doo doo music. And also some action tune like dun dun da dun deeeeeeee so please comment or dm if interested

Hmmmmm I have a day off coming up tomorrow. I can probably record some ish doo doo doo's and dun dun da dun deeeeeeee's. But I'm a 25 year old stoner, so don't expect harsh deadlines. lol

Response to Searching for beginner musician 2017-12-06 12:29:07

Dude, I am beginger musician!

Response to Searching for beginner musician 2017-12-06 13:10:17

At 12/6/17 02:49 AM, peacefulpie wrote:
At 12/5/17 11:15 PM, I0TA wrote: i can do it if you give me all your possessions.
Sorry I'm not a ghost I can't posses you

so yes? :D