00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LewgusWithFriends just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Unpublishing projects for no reason

289 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

My movie got unpublished for no reason! I message Tom and he hasn't wrote back!

HELP

Response to Unpublishing projects for no reason 2017-11-20 01:04:06

What was the name of the submission and when did you submit it? What day was it taken down? Was it removed the same day you submitted it or was it up and then taken down? Is it in your submission pages and when you try to publish it again it says a moderator has taken it down?

Response to Unpublishing projects for no reason 2017-11-20 03:58:08

At 11/20/17 01:04 AM, Fro wrote: What was the name of the submission and when did you submit it? What day was it taken down? Was it removed the same day you submitted it or was it up and then taken down? Is it in your submission pages and when you try to publish it again it says a moderator has taken it down?

gamejunkie removed his submission, but I don't know why.

@gamejunkie can you elaborate here as to why this user's submission was removed?

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to Unpublishing projects for no reason 2017-11-20 06:46:55

At 11/20/17 12:11 AM, Animator9 wrote: My movie got unpublished for no reason! I message Tom and he hasn't wrote back!

HELP

Copyrighted Music from 00:36 to 00:42.

I never remove a movie/game FOR NO REASON.

Response to Unpublishing projects for no reason 2017-11-20 06:52:34

At 11/20/17 03:58 AM, Big-Boss wrote: gamejunkie removed his submission, but I don't know why.

@gamejunkie can you elaborate here as to why this user's submission was removed?

No-one needs to know what Mod takes what down. If you need to know stuff like this ask in the Mod Forums please.

Response to Unpublishing projects for no reason 2017-11-20 10:09:54

At 11/20/17 03:58 AM, Big-Boss wrote:
gamejunkie removed his submission, but I don't know why.

Thanks guys!

I usually ask my little group of questions and come to the conclusion that the users submission didn't pass judgement 90% of the time. Usually there isn't any reason for me to get you guys involved. When this isn't the reason I get them hooked up with a moderator.