00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

SIMPLE Logo (Golden Ratio???)

384 Views | 7 Replies

SIMPLE Logo (Golden Ratio???) 2017-11-06 15:01:26

Hello:)
I'm looking for someone who could do me a simple but memorable logo for my music.
I can't pay for this, but you will get credit in all my bios.
There's one example attached, PM me for more:)

As ever, please PM me if you're interested:)
FOXCUB

Response to SIMPLE Logo (Golden Ratio???) 2017-11-07 00:36:42

You might have better luck posting in the art forums, but just be aware that a lot of the artists here don't like to work for free. .w.

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

At 11/6/17 03:12 PM, MPPlantOfficial wrote: I'll bite. What do you need?

A minimalistic logo a bit like the example shown, could you do just the outline in black and white or something? PM me if you want any more examples, and i attached another here:)

Response to SIMPLE Logo (Golden Ratio???) 2017-11-07 14:00:48

At 11/7/17 04:06 AM, MPPlantOfficial wrote:
At 11/7/17 03:34 AM, Squeegee4554 wrote:
A minimalistic logo a bit like the example shown, could you do just the outline in black and white or something? PM me if you want any more examples, and i attached another here:)
Ok but do you want anything written? Your acct name maybe?
Color scheme?

either the colours from the first picture, or all white with a black outline(or both:p). if it's possible, could you do one with just the logo, and then one set up like the first example? (act name is FOXCUB, though not on ng:p) thanks!

Response to SIMPLE Logo (Golden Ratio???) 2017-11-07 14:17:29

At 11/7/17 02:04 PM, MPPlantOfficial wrote:
At 11/7/17 02:00 PM, Squeegee4554 wrote:
either the colours from the first picture, or all white with a black outline(or both:p). if it's possible, could you do one with just the logo, and then one set up like the first example? (act name is FOXCUB, though not on ng:p) thanks!
I got some ideas but first choose your favorite font from these: https://www.dafont.com/theme.php?cat=303

Look for the free ones and tell me the name of the font you want to use

There are quite a lot of cool ones, but so far i reckon thruster, athletic town and promises broken dream(if you could get the white in the last one to be see through that would look sick!)- basically any in that style:)

Response to SIMPLE Logo (Golden Ratio???) 2017-11-07 15:14:03

At 11/7/17 02:29 PM, MPPlantOfficial wrote:
At 11/7/17 02:17 PM, Squeegee4554 wrote:
There are quite a lot of cool ones, but so far i reckon thruster, athletic town and promises broken dream(if you could get the white in the last one to be see through that would look sick!)- basically any in that style:)
Alright. I'll see what I can do. I'll have it ready by tomorrow.

thank you!

Response to SIMPLE Logo (Golden Ratio???) 2017-11-08 03:13:30

At 11/7/17 03:42 PM, MPPlantOfficial wrote: Here you go:

Here's what I did:
I thought your choice fonts didn't quite look modern enough so I used one called "Arch Reactor" as can be found here:
https://www.dafont.com/cgf-arch-reactor.font
For the left side I did some simple vector art lines and changed your fox symbol a bit, making the lines straight. I just thought the curves didn't quite work.
For the right side, I took the noise from the Promise font and put them on top of a chipset just like in your avatar.

I don't know about "golden ratio" but I think it looks good.

cool! not what i was expecting not gonna lie, but i really likd it! could you get another one with just the same, but plain white letters and black outlines? that would look amazing! thanks so much.

Response to SIMPLE Logo (Golden Ratio???) 2017-11-08 11:58:17

At 11/8/17 03:28 AM, MPPlantOfficial wrote: Here:

Personally I think it looks better in Pink.

wow they look amazing! thanks dude!