00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

christopher54000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Nick Guy Fired for SexualHarassment

569 Views | 6 Replies

Chris Savino, a 46-year-old who works for Nickelodeon and created the animated series "The Loud House" has been fired from Nickelodeon on reports of sexual harassment that allegedly went on for 15 years.

Savino reportedly sent text messages to women that were "lewd in nature" and in excessive amounts. A woman posted this tweet: https://twitter.com/lemurmcfemur/status/921184558426365952 "For you at Nickelodeon who came together and reported him: you are heroes. You are badasses."

Do you think it's true he did this? Do you think Nickelodeon went too far to fire him?

http://www.cartoonbrew.com/artist-rights/nickelodeon-suspends-loud-house-creator-chris-savino-numerous-harassment-claims-exclusive-154068.html / http://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/the-wrap/article/Nickelodeon-Fires-Chris-Savino-Over-Sexual-12292157.php

Response to Nick Guy Fired for SexualHarassment 2017-10-20 16:12:35

who gives a shit about this cancer

Response to Nick Guy Fired for SexualHarassment 2017-10-20 17:59:54

At 10/20/17 04:30 AM, CoolCatDaddio wrote: theres been alot of these lately esspecially with the self hating men crowd

Sometimes I wonder if they have been projecting on other people they happen to look down on. Being that many of those who accused people of being "sexists" turns out to be sexual harassers, it makes you wonder.

I mean is it really surprising?

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Nick Guy Fired for SexualHarassment 2017-10-20 21:28:21

At 10/20/17 04:36 AM, Sekhem wrote:
At 10/20/17 04:30 AM, CoolCatDaddio wrote: theres been alot of these lately esspecially with the self hating men crowd
good ol sam

The pendulum continues to swing, doesn't it?

I agree that managerial types shouldn't be able to pat an intern (or anyone else) on the ass while laughing like Boss Hogg from Dukes of Hazzard.

But I fear we are entering into a realm where the jokes we all share might come back as being sexist.

Any innuendo, any reference to physical aspects, anything that might be skewed...

I'd be afraid to work in an office situation now. The girl... uh, female, who has been dieting and running to lose weight might take offense if I commented that she'd done well.

Threads to remember: Dickneck, Penicorns, SirTom93's School Incident, and EyeLovePoozy's thread about his job.

Response to Nick Guy Fired for SexualHarassment 2017-10-21 00:50:02

At 10/20/17 05:59 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: Sometimes I wonder if they have been projecting on other people they happen to look down on. Being that many of those who accused people of being "sexists" turns out to be sexual harassers, it makes you wonder.

This is why I always keep my distance from male feminists. They act like they're entitled and won't take no for an answer from you because they are just SO supportive of women.

We all know how Joss Wheadon turned out...

Response to Nick Guy Fired for SexualHarassment 2017-10-21 12:37:53

At 10/20/17 04:36 AM, Sekhem wrote:
good ol sam

That's actually pretty funny

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Nick Guy Fired for SexualHarassment 2017-10-23 19:07:17

So now this happened....

Nick Guy Fired for SexualHarassment

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature