00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GMan2006i just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

When did fat people give up

351 Views | 1 Reply

Like lmao. I mean isn't there like a time when they go, ok candy, sugar and salt is so overrated or is so sick tired and go like "yeah walking and just eating when your body is like, ok now an apple could be good though really i could go without it" I mean camels can like go days without water.

Just saying, how long do you test these so called bombs before you say to yourself, yeah screw this this is just dumb.

I mean how friggin hard is it to move legs, eat fruit when you are insanely hungry the way nature intended living organism to live. Just saying, humans or any species was built purely to strive for survival, thats like literally our entire purpose lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6oHA9hFIVs

At 10/10/17 05:31 PM, SamPercy wrote: fruit is the worse! eat vegetables, like make a stew with meat and carrots, put some other stuff in like onion and celery, spice is to your hearts content with thyme, chilli spice, garlic, coriander, garlic, or other spices you like, then eat it

and for exercise, just walk to the shops, if you need loads of shopping, drive to a market hub with megastores and other smaller stores and make a trip out of it, and just walk around a lot, if possible take the bus or train and walk to where you need to go

Or just not eat anything if you are not hungry. Speaking of calories, fruit and vegetables is = good and bad. Which is not bad.

Not sure what you mean when trying to say one is better than the other