00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

UmanaJose just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

perception of earth, heaven, and he

367 Views | 5 Replies

So back en tha day, there was just up and down that we did not know. Fire worship and snake eaters. So some dipshits thought to eat snakes, and some fire cuz its pretty but dangerous. Fire worshipers got burned so now they know good and evil. The fire hurts but it keeps us warm. Then we saw the sun and said, gee this gives a lot of warmth, its good. But also burns but not as much. So its fair. Then we knew about valcanoes and shit so that's really bad fire. But when we die, we go under. So it must mean we go all the way down into the big fire. Let's put all those fucking snake eaters looking for wisdom down there. Now we live on a circle, so everything is relative because a fucking circle cannot compute our minds. Since we can't fathom that shit in full, we just call this shit outer.. Outer what? Space? Wtf is space? Nothing! OK thx bye.

Response to perception of earth, heaven, and he 2017-10-10 01:51:28

I like your elaborated survey of ancient civilizations and their progress from Animism to modern religions.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to perception of earth, heaven, and he 2017-10-10 10:35:16

I WILL BE IN THE VALHALLA, SHINY AND CHROME ! VIVA V8 !!!

Response to perception of earth, heaven, and he 2017-10-10 12:59:40

At 10/10/17 09:27 AM, SamPercy wrote: LARVA and MAGMA!

Playing Diablo II again?

perception of earth, heaven, and he

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to perception of earth, heaven, and he 2017-10-11 21:40:46

If you die on Mars does your spirit go to Mars hell or Earth hell?

Response to perception of earth, heaven, and he 2017-10-11 23:01:48

At 10/11/17 09:40 PM, KungFuSpaceBarbarian wrote: If you die on Mars does your spirit go to Mars hell or Earth hell?

If you serve the grey aliens you go to mars, if you serve the reptilian overlords you go to earth hell. Greys are angels. Reptilians feed on our energies, we are their food. Trust me I'm not crazy. I can prove it, they talk to me in my head.