00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GaboRabo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Hey I need help with flah animating

262 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

So I published a video and converted it but it came out way to fast. It would be amazing if one of you wizards could help, thanks. Btw im new to animating

Response to Hey I need help with flah animating 2017-09-30 11:16:13

At 9/29/17 08:27 PM, NewbieLife wrote: So I published a video and converted it but it came out way to fast. It would be amazing if one of you wizards could help, thanks. Btw im new to animating

Did you save it as a .swf? Save it as a .swf put it into swivel, set render quality to high. Then go to the video tab and set Video bitrate to Lossless. Increase audio bitrate to the highest it can go in the Audio tab. Then Convert it.
if you don't have swivel it's free to download.

"In matters of taste there can be no disputes."

BBS Signature

Response to Hey I need help with flah animating 2017-09-30 12:11:36

At 9/30/17 11:16 AM, OzoneOrange wrote:
At 9/29/17 08:27 PM, NewbieLife wrote: So I published a video and converted it but it came out way to fast. It would be amazing if one of you wizards could help, thanks. Btw im new to animating
Did you save it as a .swf? Save it as a .swf put it into swivel, set render quality to high. Then go to the video tab and set Video bitrate to Lossless. Increase audio bitrate to the highest it can go in the Audio tab. Then Convert it.
if you don't have swivel it's free to download.

I did what you told me to but the video is like 1 second still. I dont know what you mean by putting video birate to lowless. Anything else I should try?