00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

vestik just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Beware of Artists: Dox War

553 Views | 6 Replies

Beware of Artists: Dox War 2017-09-27 13:34:45

Hi, I'm FUNKbrs.

And while you may know me as one of the Elder Trolls of NG, offline I'm a somewhat known local Memphis musician. Drummers are rare in the music scene, so my skills are in high demand which causes me to be reclusive even though I know a whole lot of people.

In the words of Queen Victoria “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous."— Queen Victoria”

Oh, it's true, it's damn true.

I'm apparently caught dead smack in the middle of the Pepe/BLM Dox War.

When the Charlottesville riots happened, I had a birdseye view, because I know one of the Nazis involved who was livestreaming it. It took two days for the media to confirm. I've always been about some free speech, and he's not the first militant skinhead I'd ever met. I grew up with redneck racists and skins who were radicalized as white minorities in Memphis. If I cut all the racists out of my life I wouldn't be able to go to Thanksgiving with the family anymore.

That's not hyperbole. I'm talking about dudes with Swastika tattoos who say things like "Yes, I'm a Nazi fascist, and I think the alt-lite are cucks for not having the balls to admit what they believe in their hearts" kinda nazis. Anybody who thinks we live in a post-racial society is in goddamn denial.

They just doxxed Jacob Scott Goodwin

Yes, I totally know this dude. He's actually a pretty smart guy. Much like how chimps share 98% of their DNA with humans, the average Nazi is no different; they're about 98% normal dudes, no different from anyone else. Pepe's generally assume that because people won't debate them, they must be right, and I was hoping eventually I could convince this dude to notsy be a Nazi by engaging him in debate. Again, he's a smart dude, just 2% retarded, and young. I hoped he'd grow out of it.

But now there's a 10K$ bounty on his head.

But here's the other thing: I'm affiliated with BLM.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a member, but I hate Confederate traitors because I like American stuff like Freedom, and I will totally show up for a SURJ event if I have shit else to do.

I've known Joe Fennell for 5+ years or so, and he's a Union Organizer/liberal anarchist/antifa (again, 98% normal, 2% weird). He's keeping his head down to avoid being doxxed himself after getting arrested during an anti-Confederate protest.

So basically I'm caught right smack dab in the middle of all this conflict, and what makes it worse is I'm already mired in the feminist backlash against the Jared Mclemore incident. as an eye witness who had to help load out my buddy's gear around his dying body as it smouldered on the floor. I've complained about this ad nauseam already in other topics, and apparently the Feminists are engaged in a full blown dox war against convicted male abusers like local promoter Tyler Miller.

I wouldn't believe this shit if I wasn't living it, holy fuck.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to Beware of Artists: Dox War 2017-09-27 21:10:45

Holy shit!

All I can say is keep your head low, and watch your credit rating. The people you're playing with use shotgun tactics, not rifle tactics.

If you've fallen in their shadow, they might come for you.

Watch out!

Threads to remember: Dickneck, Penicorns, SirTom93's School Incident, and EyeLovePoozy's thread about his job.

Response to Beware of Artists: Dox War 2017-09-28 11:23:47

At 9/27/17 09:10 PM, rottenray wrote: Holy shit!

All I can say is keep your head low, and watch your credit rating. The people you're playing with use shotgun tactics, not rifle tactics.

If you've fallen in their shadow, they might come for you.

Dougie Danger's scared shitless of the Feminists right now because he has a terrible history with women, and he notoriously stalked and obsessed over his last X. Like, having panic attacks and shit. He notoriously stalked his last X and has a pretty bad record with drugs, so he knows he's got it coming.

Robin Peck pretty much had his whole music career destroyed after being called out. I'm not trying to justify his actions, which he himself admits were wrong, but he did eventually get his charges dismissed.

Obviously the list of "outed" people I know personally could go on for days. I had to delete a bunch of old audio entries on NG that featured a guy who later did the kinds of things you don't talk about without the presence of a lawyer. He was a well known dude in the music scene, too, so it's not like I'm the only guy who knew him. The allegations made sense though, because he was a scum bum in the 3rd degree.

Is any body else seeing the fallout from callouts going on around them? I guess there were some similar incidents during Gamer Gate, but those guys were mainly getting smeared for things they said while gaming than actions they went outside and committed.

Watch out!

You're right. I'm not paranoid enough. Only an obsessive compulsive state of paranoia can possibly improve the future.

the above statement may contain irony and/or saracasm

BBS Signature

Response to Beware of Artists: Dox War 2017-09-28 12:31:12

perfect time to drop your new mixtape and sign a book deal with a big publishing house

https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg

Response to Beware of Artists: Dox War 2017-10-10 17:37:00

Update:

Jacob Goodwin was just arrested for his part in the beating of Deandre Harris. Details forthcoming.

BBS Signature

Response to Beware of Artists: Dox War 2017-10-10 19:49:01

While I don't mesh well with BLM, doxxers are the worst of the worst. Stay safe, you filthy SJW.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Beware of Artists: Dox War 2017-10-10 22:33:45

BBS Signature